The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    What you think this is obsessive or something!
    Who said anything about obsessive? I was just a little shocked at the size of the folder. I mean I don't really have that many pics of him......

And that was without the Martinart folder, which I removed because I kept getting alerts that my H drive was almost full

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
    Oh is that what a Spritzer is? *alcohol uneducated*
    What's it called when you add Apple Sourz in too? (... not quite a cocktail) as that was my accidental sippage.

/waits for 'monstrosity'
    I have no idea - what's Apple Sourz?

See, I don't know because I don't mix my drinks - I either drink Wine or water, never together

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
      *huggles* back

You inspired me to check the thread out with all your Martin Art. Oh and i love insanity....you have visited the JY/Tesla thunk thread right....we are kings and queens of insanity.
      Glad to hear it

I may have wandered in there once or twice, but I haven't really studied Tesla's Troopers at close range - except for Nad of course

*thinks*

Well of course! She's the one that started all the insanity on this thread! She does like to spread it around doesn't she?

WOW!!! I my computer doesn't even have that much space on it. At least i think its only a 250gb hard drive. That is crazy.
      I have 800GB, separated into three drives.*looks up* That means Martin is taking up almost a third of my total memory space

I mean, almost a third of my laptop's memory space

At least you know its well used space.
      Indeed it is
      Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        I've just checked the properties on my Martin folder.........

264GB
        28,001 files
        1,044 folders

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...bloodyhell.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
        You're insane you know that. That's soooo much!

My external HD isn't even that full But I've deleted a lot lately! (no movies/TV series on it anymore and all...)
        sigpic

Comment

+1 - apparently if you mix Apple Sourz with lemonade it's called a Big Apple

So if you add wine as well does that mean you have a Big Drunken Apple?

So Sourz is a liqueur? Eeeeew!! How can you mix that with wine?????

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            You're insane you know that. That's soooo much!
            Do the words 'pot' and 'kettle' mean anythng to you?

My external HD isn't even that full But I've deleted a lot lately! (no movies/TV series on it anymore and all...)
            I've never had movies or tv shows on mine - I don't have room

So how's Jann?

Comment

I may have wandered in there once or twice, but I haven't really studied Tesla's Troopers at close range - except for Nad of course

*thinks*

Well of course! She's the one that started all the insanity on this thread! She does like to spread it around doesn't she?
              If this is your way of making me post again, it's not working!
              *crosses arms*
              *blinks*
              *thinks*
              *looks around*

Drat.

*hugs WooHoos*

Welcome to the thread Max!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It's mostly been since Michael - that was a Sunday night.
                *extra hugs*

Article here Now people are worrying about how it will affect Sanctuary.
                Ah. Cool And I'm with you and Laurie, I'm sure he can handle both!

You're right, I apologise

You can drink two whole glasses now that I've got tiny ones!
                Yay! Go me!

I am a long time lurker 1st time poster in this thread. I wanted to show my love to Martin Wood. Love the discussions and the love all of you show.
                Welcome!!!

264GB
                28,001 files
                1,044 folders

Now that's dedication
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  If this is your way of making me post again, it's not working!
                  *crosses arms*
                  *blinks*
                  *thinks*
                  *looks around*

Drat.

*hugs WooHoos*

Welcome to the thread Max!
                  Oh, I think it's working perfectly!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *extra hugs*
                  Thanks *hugs back*

Ah. Cool And I'm with you and Laurie, I'm sure he can handle both!
                  I hope he can - might curtail his directing activities a bit though, which wood be a shame.

Yay! Go me!

Now that's dedication
                  Why thank you Josi, that's so much nicer (and more accurate) than Laurie and Jann's suggestions

Comment

LOL....oh yes i am enjoying the thread. You all are great. Thanks for the welcome. I have loved martin since i started watching DVD commentaries on Stargate- way way back a long time ago. I found him and Peter Deluise are my favorite directors on the show.

Loved his commentary on all of sanctuary even the ones with Robin Dunne, they are hilarious together.

Oh Dutch love the sig by the way. Amazing!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      I most definitely am still going! provided last minute rehearsals don't get called...which is highly likely. Still, crossing my fingers!!!

Oh! Agam will be there too! Agam and Amanda and Robin!!! Yipee yee haaaaa!!! (although Agam's panel and Amanda's panel are on different days which is a bit sad...though hopefully I will get the whole weekend off so I can go to both! V. exciting!!!)

Bekkidoll is very excited about the trip. I took her out today to make sure she was all still sewn properly I think I might make her a woohoo badge so that she fits in properly is it ok if I make her one, Wendy?
                      I'm so happy for you!

And I think it goes without saying that we will expect pictures of your and Bekkidoll's meeting with Amanda, right?

More sigs from that same tut - slightly more Jumblified this time

Not sure which one I prefer
                      Both are lovely, but I slightly prefer the second one.

I am a long time lurker 1st time poster in this thread. I wanted to show my love to Martin Wood. Love the discussions and the love all of you show.
                      WELCOME!

264GB
                      28,001 files
                      1,044 folders

*giggles*

And forgot to quote, but re-Damian and Universal Soldier: I saw it on Twitter earlier, but I agree with Jumble and Josi. I think he'll be able to do both and I was in fact very happy for him!

I'm having and okay-ish day. A bit 'meh'. One last class before heading home.
                      *hugs Woohoos*
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LOL....oh yes i am enjoying the thread. You all are great. Thanks for the welcome. I have loved martin since i started watching DVD commentaries on Stargate- way way back a long time ago. I found him and Peter Deluise are my favorite directors on the show.

Loved his commentary on all of sanctuary even the ones with Robin Dunne, they are hilarious together.

Oh Dutch love the sig by the way. Amazing!
                        And Martin didn't believe he had his own fans I guess they're all just a little quieter than other fandoms

*looks around*

I can't believe I just said that

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        I'm so happy for you!

And I think it goes without saying that we will expect pictures of your and Bekkidoll's meeting with Amanda, right?

Both are lovely, but I slightly prefer the second one.
                        Thank you - so do I now

And forgot to quote, but re-Damian and Universal Soldier: I saw it on Twitter earlier, but I agree with Jumble and Josi. I think he'll be able to do both and I was in fact very happy for him!
                        Of course he will

*crosses fingers*

What? I have faith - I just believe in adding insurance

I'm having and okay-ish day. A bit 'meh'. One last class before heading home.
                        *hugs Woohoos*
                        What, another 'student' GWing in school?

*goes off muttering something about it being different in my day*

We didn't even have CALCULATORS!!!!!

Comment

And Martin didn't believe he had his own fans I guess they're all just a little quieter than other fandoms

*looks around*

I can't believe I just said that
                          I am quite, until you get to know me. Than i won't shut up. I lurk alot on threads. It is what i do best.

Now that i am here are talking...Uber exited for Sanctuary to be starting up again Friday!!!! Wish it was already here.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Morning all! Well, afternoon/evening for most. Morning-ish for me. So far today I have had breakfast, watched Hollow Men commentary, gone running, showered and am doing laundry! Not bad, if I do say so myself. Working tonight, so that's cool. Amazing how I like going to work again, even if I'm not catching many babies these days. Have I mentioned I cannot wait to start catching Vangroovy babies? Really can't wait to catch my first home-birthed baby.

More sigs from that same tut - slightly more Jumblified this time

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...da-artist2.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...nda-artist.jpg

Not sure which one I prefer
                            Lovely! Amanda really was so pretty in that ep. Not that she isn't always pretty. Just something special in OOTB, IMO.

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
                            Oh is that what a Spritzer is? *alcohol uneducated*
                            What's it called when you add Apple Sourz in too? (... not quite a cocktail) as that was my accidental sippage.

/waits for 'monstrosity'
                            You said it.

I have 800GB, separated into three drives.*looks up* That means Martin is taking up over almost a third of my total memory space

I mean, almost a third of my laptop's memory space

Indeed it is
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I am quite, until you get to know me. Than i won't shut up. I lurk alot on threads. It is what i do best.
                              Oh good, you'll fit right in

Now that i am here are talking...Uber exited for Sanctuary to be starting up again Friday!!!! Wish it was already here.
                              Unfortunately we still don't know if/when the UK will get it On that subject, the only rule around here is that we always put new ep comments in spoilers until everyone has had a chance to watch

Comment

Do the words 'pot' and 'kettle' mean anythng to you?
                                No *adjusts halo*

I've never had movies or tv shows on mine - I don't have room
                                See mine is mostly full with those...I haven't screencapped or gotten new pictures in quite a while! I've been a bad fan! *lowers head in shame*

So how's Jann?
                                Jann's good. Busy. Only two more weeks of classes left in this period...then life will calm down a bit and I'll be able to look better for a job...
                                Next week I have 3 presentations to hand in, 2 reports and an exam. Oye. CRAZY!
                                Oh and I'm in a different group for every class to make it even easier

But in the weekends I'm gonna see my friends and on the 16th I have my first show with Tjinta

Not more to report...I'm trying to stay cheerful with everything going on. (also a lot of people died this year and we again had two funerals last week one and tomorrow again an uncle of my mom....funeral number 13 for my parents this year)

Now stopping with babbling
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X