The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey woohoos...

Didn't make it to yoga today. There was a street fair which really frakked up parking in my hood and I couldn't find any. *sigh* So, instead, I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the kitchen floor. Thank goodness Andi lent me her knee pads!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

1. No point in feeling guilty - it's your first car and that has to be exciting, and it's not your fault that you uncle is ill and can't use his car anymore. Just accept it gracefully and do your bouncing where the family can't see you

2. For AT5 the seating allocations were done by lottery, so it didn't matter when you bought your ticket, but for AT6 it's being done on a 'first come, first served' basis, so the earlier you book the closer you are to the front. Tbh, it's such a small hall I don't think it really matters that much where you sit - plus the fact that Amanda wanders around anyway, so you'll still get to see her up close there as well as at the auto and photo ops
    1. agreed

2. I LOVED my seat in the 2nd to last row on the end. It was perfect.

Originally posted by boxeddreams View Post
    I was quite near the back but my seat was next to where she came out, so that mini mess up where she came out too early I was three seats away from where she was stood. And the fact that Jenn kept bidding like a crazy girl brought her over a lot! But being nearer the back doesn't change anything from the view - you can see it all perfectly it's just a little further back, there's only... 16ish rows? And they're spaced close together
    A fair warning to Jumble, Josi & Sarai- this is likely to happen again. I am starting my 'AT6 auction savings' now. I'm totally getting that naked nubbin that Antoa is making...
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

A fair warning to Jumble, Josi & Sarai- this is likely to happen again. I am starting my 'AT6 auction savings' now. I'm totally getting that naked nubbin that Antoa is making...
      Not sure if I am making one yet and I am not sure if it will be in the auction if I do manage to make one. Just an FYI

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        Not sure if I am making one yet and I am not sure if it will be in the auction if I do manage to make one. Just an FYI
        Okay.

I'm sure there will be plenty to bid on.

I have to contact whomever I have to contact to see about donating back my Sam/Jack dogtags so the girl I was in a bidding war against can get her chance at them, if she still wants them.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB - Sorry, I just don't want you to get your hopes up. I also don't like to promise things when I don't even know if I can pull them off. I am just such a perfectionist too and the fur hid a lot of potential imperfections that a nekked nubbin wouldn't. Of course, I still have 13 1/2 months until the event, so a lot can happen.

Comment

Hey woohoos...

Okay - one naked nubbin for you and I want to bid on signed baseball style hats. A "naked" nubbin!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, are any of those Martin pics snurchable for artwork purposes?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Hey Jumble, are any of those Martin pics snurchable for artwork purposes?
                Of course

Comment

Bless you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                    MoB - Sorry, I just don't want you to get your hopes up. I also don't like to promise things when I don't even know if I can pull them off. I am just such a perfectionist too and the fur hid a lot of potential imperfections that a nekked nubbin wouldn't. Of course, I still have 13 1/2 months until the event, so a lot can happen.
                    No worries. Worst case scenario, I'll not get a naked nubbin and will bid on something else. It's more about the fun and giving to $ to S4K anyhow. Though I would be willing to purchase an imperfect, un-auction-able one for S4K.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      Bless you!
                      You heard me sneeze that far away?

You're welcome - the more Martinart the better

Comment

Jumble- I'm on my 3rd commentary, and Martin has been on all three!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh trust me....she knows!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm watching the Breach commentary now. I've been loving watching action sequences and now watching this commentary since I've gotten back into stage combat. Love figuring out how they are doing things and switching people in and out and how the punches and kicks are landing. So cool.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's on all but one of the 8 Just wait until you get to Out of the Blue

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Oh trust me....she knows!
                              As if I woodn't

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                He's on all but one of the 8 Just wait until you get to Out of the Blue

As if I woodn't
                                I've heard I need a bottle of wine for the OOTB commentary.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X