Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    TWELVE?
    Now that must have been a party. *pouts just a little at missing all the fun*

What's the count up to so far for AT6?
    Um.... Laurie, MoB, Dee, Sil, Josi, Sarai, LG, Claire and me..... not sure who else So that's 9 so far Antoa? Wendy? And of course, Amanda will be there and she's an Honorary WooHoo, so if EH-T is going we should make about a dozen again

Oh I do buy those lottery tickets now. There's about a dozen of us at work that pool our chances. If we win the big one, we're closing down the place when we all quit. My boss has promised to lead the parade out the door. (Gotta love him.)

I'm in a workforce of one, so I'd definitely be out of business if I won enough I buy tickets when the urge takes me, which is about twice a month

Comment

Oh see? Now I REALLY want to go. How else am I ever going to meet any of you?

Come on lottery money! Heck if I win big enough I'd want to buy tickets for all the other regular Woohoos who couldn't afford it and make it a Woohoos Take AT6 Fiesta!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        No, then you have to get a cup, put a teabag in, wait for it to brew, add milk and sugar (if you take them) then stir it. I just have to pour

Thank you This week we're all following each other's tutorials, and I always pick the easiest ones

That one is snurchable if you want it
        Good point about the tea.

And thanks.

Um.... Laurie, MoB, Dee, Sil, Josi, Sarai, LG, Claire and me..... not sure who else So that's 9 so far Antoa? Wendy? And of course, Amanda will be there and she's an Honorary WooHoo, so if EH-T is going we should make about a dozen again

I'm in a workforce of one, so I'd definitely be out of business if I won enough I buy tickets when the urge takes me, which is about twice a month
        Antoa check, EH-T I'd imagine is also a check. And I hope more will trickle in during the next year.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yay! I can't wait to meet all of you! *bounces*

Oh, and I do hope a trip to Anderson's will be in order, yes? After everything I heard, I definitely want to go!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Oh see? Now I REALLY want to go. How else am I ever going to meet any of you?
            Where are you? Maybe TSE2 wood be easier?

Come on lottery money! Heck if I win big enough I'd want to buy tickets for all the other regular Woohoos who couldn't afford it and make it a Woohoos Take AT6 Fiesta!
            With that much money I'd take us all to TSE2! Much as I love Amanda, the WooHoos really belong to Martin and he really should meet them all

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Good point about the tea.

And thanks.

Antoa check, EH-T I'd imagine is also a check. And I hope more will trickle in during the next year.
            Haven't seen EH-T around lately, but I'd be very surprised if she hasn't registered

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Yay! I can't wait to meet all of you! *bounces*

Oh, and I do hope a trip to Anderson's will be in order, yes? After everything I heard, I definitely want to go!
            Already being discussed It's a question of when everyone will be arriving/departing - hopefully we can do it before AT6

Another challenge entry from the same tut......

Comment

With that much money I'd take us all to TSE2! Much as I love Amanda, the WooHoos really belong to Martin and he really should meet them all

Haven't seen EH-T around lately, but I'd be very surprised if she hasn't registered
              True dat.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

CA
                TSE2 would be easier.

Good point. Imagine his surprise if we all showed up at once.

Niiiiiiiiice! *virtual green*
                sigpic

Comment

True dat.
                  One day

CA
                  TSE2 would be easier.

Good point. Imagine his surprise if we all showed up at once.
                  He'd be delighted! He loves his WooHoos

Niiiiiiiiice! *virtual green*
                  Thank you

Um....... nearly 2am, I guess I should go to bed

But I'm not tired yet.............

Comment

Well, even if there's no TSE2, we can always have a Woohoo meet in Van on our own. Would be just as fun and possibly less costly. I'm already volunteering to host, though I doubt I'll be able to put 12 people up. But we'll work something out.
                    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome to any pocket-sized Martins you come across - as long as I get the full-sized version
                      *grabs real Martin, shrinks him, puts him in my pocket* Thanks!!!!

First stop was my kitchen to make tea. Second was here. But I'm well trained.
                      Me too. Though for me it's coffee

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Weather was horrible here today. 8°C (about 46F) with rain and cold... Ugh.

But I've been excited since I woke up, so bad weather doesn't affect me! Getting the AT6 vibe!

769 days until November 9th 2012 btw...

Bekki - You will get to meet Amanda in three weeks. I'm positive! No last minute rehearsals for you. *nods*

Lovely! *is sad that she has no time to artwork lately*
                      It's gonna be a loooong countdown...

Boo! No AT6 for me. (Unless I miraculously win that lottery money between now and then. See? There IS hope afterall.)
                      but
                      YAY for all the Woohoos that can go.

OMG. Can one city handle that many Woohoos in one place?
                      *hugs for not going* But those lottery tickets... I have hope!

Already being discussed It's a question of when everyone will be arriving/departing - hopefully we can do it before AT6

Awww, we belong to Martin.
                      The sentiment also painted some rather... uhm... well, lets just say it painted some pictures.

Well, even if there's no TSE2, we can always have a Woohoo meet in Van on our own. Would be just as fun and possibly less costly. I'm already volunteering to host, though I doubt I'll be able to put 12 people up. But we'll work something out.
                      Now that would be awesome as well! We could go Martin-hunting.
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Yes, I have a ticket for AT6!

I am just a little concerned about the short notice of pre-reg that some people might have missed out. I know a friend that has been in Paris and not online who definitely was planning on getting a ticket. Hopefully the event hasn't sold out.

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ - 769 days until November 9th 2012 ... - I think your count is a little off. There are 365 days in a year. That puts us to 10/1/12.....then another 40 days to November 9th....or 405 days! You added an extra year in there!

I think you might arrive a little late!

Antoa - I don't thing they sell out until just before the event. It will only mean you sit back further in the auditorium. First time I went I was in the next to last row and still could see just fine. Just being there is what counts. And as you remember, what goes on in the lounge area is a blast. However, Cecil is pissed because I didn't buy him a ticket....he has to stay home with the cats!
                          Last edited by llp; 02 October 2011, 08:28 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            LadyGalaxyJ - 769 days until November 9th 2012 ... - I think your count is a little off. There are 365 days in a year. That puts us to 10/1/12.....then another 40 days to November 9th....or 405 days! You added an extra year in there!

I think you might arrive a little late!
                            I thought that was a bit too much, but then I reminded myself that a year has a 665 days and that the count is right!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Now that would be awesome as well! We could go Martin-hunting.
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hehe, I can picture all the woohoos turning up at the Sanctuary set, trying to convince Martin that he'd agreed to do a con. Surely all of us couldn't have gotten it wrong...right?

Jumblie - apparently my fridge is all out of green, but holy smokes - those new sigs looks stunning!!! WTG!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X