No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LGJ. Yay for coming to AT6! Now I will have someone to dance around the lobby with

I am heading back to ballet class for the first time since May (the torn calf injury) tomorrow morning. I figure it would be much gentler on my Achilles tendons (both are giving me trouble now, so no Irish Dance for me).

Comment

*thinks of all the woohoo ballet we could do, all together*

No AT6 for me, unsurprisingly although airfares aren't too bad at the moment, and I could get more work, but alas - November next year is probably the most important month for me for a good long time. Showcases and agents and all that sort of business. Next time! AT7!

Very excited that you will all get to play together again though! Maybe I shall figure out how to work skype and chat to you all!! (or just send Bekkidoll back to you she does get bored in her Australian home...I think she liked Britain better...)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        LGJ so glad you're going to come to AT6! Will be awesome to meet you!

Originally posted by antoa View Post
        LGJ. Yay for coming to AT6! Now I will have someone to dance around the lobby with
        Oh yes, we'll do that!

I am heading back to ballet class for the first time since May (the torn calf injury) tomorrow morning. I figure it would be much gentler on my Achilles tendons (both are giving me trouble now, so no Irish Dance for me).
        I'm happy for you! I know it's not Irish, but you'll be going back to dancing. I hope it works out and doesn't hurt you too much.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          :

We are - especially us British WooHoos

So you could manage to squeeze in a little trip to Anderson's then?

*crosses fingers too* Sounds great!

Oooooh! Intrigue!

*waves to Wendy and does a sekrit happy dance*
          I wouldn't miss a trip to Anderson's! That was some good food. AND I have to try a different dessert this time, of course!

Indeed they are

You in LA for 3 months would be awesome! But I understand if you would want to be closer to Vancouver

And yes! I am still interested in trying to pull something together (a booklet and a box?). I plan on also doing an item for the auction. I should also work out if I can do a shaved nubbin...
          The more I think about it, the more I think LA for 3 months would rock. I have so many friends there, and we'd get to hang out maybe more than we should! Meh. There's no too much. When I was talking with the agency today it seemed there might be more opportunities in CA. But we'll see when I talk to the recruiter next week. Either way, I have to ship my stuff to storage in Seattle, I think. It will just be easier to get it to Van from there. I dunno. *sigh* I'm too tired to be making these decisions...

We'll def talk about that project. And I still want a shaved nubbin! Want. Want. Want. My offer still stands. Just sayin.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *flops into thread*

Hey Woohoos

I'm all done with the library visits! Home tomorrow! It's been absolutely amazing but completely exhausting and I'm looking forward to getting back to normal life and actually being able to keep up with you guys! Although today has been quite the text/PM fest trying to get AT6 registration sorted Thank heavens for the wifi on the Massachusetts trains!

*huggles you all*
          Travel safe!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          MoB, give me a shout if you end up in LA!
          I will, for sure!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          *waves*

I'm waking up in 7 hours to pre-reg for AT6. Eeee.
          Unless something happens between now and november 2012, you should be seeing me there as well! I'm so excited! Not too much notice at all, but hey, that's something for decision making. I want to go, I sort of can, so I'm going. I'll be tight on expenses for a while (until I know what's happening in January with my job), but I have savings and I really want to go. So, I'll make it happen.

I SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!

Sounds awesome indeed! Fingers crossed for you!
          YAY! Glad you'll be there too.

YAY for ballet. Sounds like the perfect Rx. I think it'll lift your spirits too.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Going to bed! I'll probably catch you in a few hours! And I will go back to sleep as soon as pre-reg is done... And wake up again at 7. Woot!
            sigpic

Comment

*squeeeeeee* Sooooo looking forward to seeing you all again!!! And LGJ it'll be soooo awesome to see you in person!!! ...dear us... it's gonna be a crazy year countdown

Sarai CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!! Hehehe
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Apparently Dr Who's sonic screwdriver doesn't work on Wood See here at 2.59

Comment

Apparently Dr Who's sonic screwdriver doesn't work on Wood See here at 2.59
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*yawns*

... I'm awake. Just so you know.

*yawns again*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Our Super PTB is impervious to all other Super Heroes

*yawns*

... I'm awake. Just so you know.

*yawns again*
                      Glad to hear it - about a minute to go!!!

Comment

Our Super PTB is impervious to all other Super Heroes

Glad to hear it - about a minute to go!!!
                        Clearly!
                        sigpic

Comment

ooooh, I forgot to say HOOORAYYY!!!! for Sarai

and hoorah to impervious Wood!
                          sigpic

Comment

AT6 pre-reg all done.
                            BED.

Talk to you later today Woohoos!

And probably in person for some of you in a year from now!

*hugs you all*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm jealous at everyone going to AT6...I seriously thought this time I would be able to go...in November 2012 I will be graduated and (hopefully) have a job...but right now no money for it....
                              Oh well...I'll just hear the story of you guys again

*huggles Woohoos*
                              sigpic

Comment

AT6 pre-reg all done.
                                BED.

Talk to you later today Woohoos!

And probably in person for some of you in a year from now!

*hugs you all*
                                Josi, Sarai, MoB and I are successfully registered! WoHoooood! See you there LG

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                I'm jealous at everyone going to AT6...I seriously thought this time I would be able to go...in November 2012 I will be graduated and (hopefully) have a job...but right now no money for it....
                                Oh well...I'll just hear the story of you guys again

*huggles Woohoos*
                                Aw *huggles Jann* See you at AT7

Comment

Working...
                                X