Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Bree & Char)))))

Comment

(((hugs Sarai))) Crosses fingers that everything turns out alright... stupid ppl.

(((Bree and Char))) Prayers on the way.
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Bree - sending all my love and healing wom woms your way! Hope everything is ok! *huggles*

Sarai - that sounds uber stressful!!! Hopefully they get their acts together and give you what you need!!

*huggles everyone*

*huggles Martin* Looks like a fun movie set! Great to see him doing all sorts of different things! *huggles Martin again*

I'm going to a Girls Night In for the cancer council tonight - baked up a storm and super excited to have a girly night Get out my inner female

Trying to live up the happy this week! Had one of those awkward depression weeks last week, but I'm on some new herbal anti-sad medicines that taste like a Dementor's bottom, and we're in full-time rehearsal mode for our show this week, so there's no time to be sad *hands out hugs* all about the hugging today!
        sigpic

Comment

Bree, I'm so sorry to hear about Char.
          I hope she'll recover completely and I wish that these things will stop happening to you guys.

((((Bree & Char))))

*sends positive vibes*
          Will be thinking of you.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sends love and good vibes to Bree and Char* You guys really could do with some better luck

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
            Bree - sending all my love and healing wom woms your way! Hope everything is ok! *huggles*

Sarai - that sounds uber stressful!!! Hopefully they get their acts together and give you what you need!!

*huggles everyone*

*huggles Martin* Looks like a fun movie set! Great to see him doing all sorts of different things! *huggles Martin again*
            It was, it is, and me too!

I'm going to a Girls Night In for the cancer council tonight - baked up a storm and super excited to have a girly night Get out my inner female

Trying to live up the happy this week! Had one of those awkward depression weeks last week, but I'm on some new herbal anti-sad medicines that taste like a Dementor's bottom, and we're in full-time rehearsal mode for our show this week, so there's no time to be sad *hands out hugs* all about the hugging today!
            Sounds like a Girls Night In is just what you need

A what's bottom? Well, whatever they taste like, I hope they help *huggles*

Edit: Just heard this from Claire:

We have just confirmed our first 2 guests will be AMANDA TAPPING and ROBIN DUNNE.

Chevron 7.8 will take place on 24th to 26th February 2012 at The Radisson Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow

Amanda and RD are certainly getting around

Comment

And there may be cake

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                My dear Woohoo's
                It seems as though the only time I have to come in here is with bad news. So here I am again. Today Charmaine was in a car accident. Her injuries from the accident were few (a broken wrist was it) but the accident and the airbag hitting her in the head caused a second stroke. This one more severe than the last. She is in ICU and has been unconscious all day. She has a tube down her throat to help her breathe. Beyond that I don't know anything else.
                If so inclined, please pray for us.

love, Bree
                Bree - You have it! I hope Charmaine recoops quickly! Life is burdening you both an awful lot recently. Makes the rest of what's happening around me seem trite. Amazing how other's reality can put a face on your own life. I hope she gets well very soon.
                sigpic

Comment

Love the invite Jumble!
                  (And what a great pic choice. )
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Love the invite Jumble!
                    (And what a great pic choice. )
                    Thanks

Yes................ seems like all I've done for the last week or so is play with that pic

Never mind, after tomorrow I've got a four-day-week-end - plenty of time to get some more screencaps

Where is everybody today?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Thanks

Yes................ seems like all I've done for the last week or so is play with that pic

Never mind, after tomorrow I've got a four-day-week-end - plenty of time to get some more screencaps
                      Oh, I for one, do *not* mind you playing with that pic.

Where is everybody today?
                      Either having way more fun than we have, or getting beat up by RL, I guess...

sigpic

Comment

I did, but still didn't get a decent sleep.....

But I've just opened my emails and am now WIDE awake and BOUNCING!!!!

*huggles Martin*

Awww. Awesome.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Oh, I for one, do *not* mind you playing with that pic.
                          Glad to hear it.......

I'm still in two minds as to whether I should print it out and put it on the wall, because that wood mean removing another one to make room........

Either having way more fun than we have, or getting beat up by RL, I guess...
                          I guess so...

I've just been listening to the commentary for Out of the Blue

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          Awww. Awesome.
                          Yes he is
                          Last edited by Jumble; 27 September 2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Glad to hear it.......

I'm still in two minds as to whether I should print it out and put it on the wall, because that wood mean removing another one to make room........

I think you should just apply for a loan to fund an extension myself. Then you'd have more wall.

*huggles Sarai* flipping solicitors. You give them hell. And I hope you get it all sorted soon.

*extra special squishy huggles with positive healing vibes on top* for Bree and Char. It's time your luck changed. Praying I don't do, but I will send loads and loads of positive vibes your way + + + + + + +
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              I think you should just apply for a loan to fund an extension myself. Then you'd have more wall.

Or I could evict all the teddy bears from my bedroom and put the space to better use

Um....... Martin, if you're watching...... I don't really have pictures of you on every wall in the house - we're just joking

Just on one or two of the kitchen and bedroom walls

Edit: I've run out of photo paper!!! Where on earth did those 100 sheets go?

Last edited by Jumble; 27 September 2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

It's my brothers' birthday today...so being there!

Will be a lot on here in the middle of the night after everyone has left since I have to finish an assignment and make a music/moodvideo for school!(the fun)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X