The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Here's one of the interviews with Robin that I loved It's a bit spoilerish for S3 if you haven't seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1F6hH9KLrE
    Ah yes, I see what you mean - straightforward honest-to-goodness Robin! No acting, no faking no idiocy - nice to see! He should do that more often

Edit: WoodNight Wendy!

Edit2: And me iz off to bed.
    WoodNight

I'm off to bed too - WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

*waves*

Had a positively brilliant day gallivanting around NYC with Josi today! We will meet up again Tuesday, since she is hitting an out-of-town library tomorrow during the day and I have to work tomorrow night.

A couple of photos from our day:

Spoiler:

Lady Liberty, close up

Josi and I, exhausted (forgive the bags under my eyes ), getting ready to order tea. 2 tea addicts about town! Josi got a bit of a burn on the boat, but the busker in the subway thought it was sexy.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Nor mine

There's a point on the Animus commentary where...

Spoiler:
      Martin mentions something that happens later in the ep and RD yells 'Spoiler Alert!' and says that some people listen to the commentaries before they've seen the ep. Martin says 'Nobody on earth does that!' and RD tells him that some do, because they just want to hear Martin's voice

The same thing is mentioned on the Kali 3 commentary, and Martin says 'Whoever is doing that - STOP IT!!'

*huggles Martin*
      I wonder who he could possibly be talking about!

Actually, I find it interesting that on the commentaries that I've heard so far.....

Spoiler:
      Damian has stopped messing around so much and is making some really interesting comments

And RD seems to be actually being himself instead of putting on an act like he always seems to (IMO), and I'm enjoying listening to him
      Spoiler:
      Agreed. It was nice to see/hear Robin acting like a grownup in some of the interviews. I have to listen to the commentaries soon!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh lovely pic of you and Josi! Thanks for sharing.

I had a wonderful dinner out with the family. We went to a steakhouse. Rainya, my elder daughter, baked a carrot cake for me (my favorite) and brought it. Aurora, my younger daughter, made cake ball "lollipops" that were adorable. The two youngest grandchildren were there and were precious. It was terrific.
        sigpic

Comment

Ugh! 4 am - Maybe I shouldn't have listened to so many commentaries right before bedtime - sleep, dream, wake, sleep, dream, wake, sleep, dream, wake........ dreams involving Martin directing several eps all jumbled up together and me asking him how on earth he keeps track of what he's doing, and which ep did he say that was again?

*crawls back to bed*

Comment

Jumblie, GO TO BED!

Thanks for the hugs earlier Woohoos. You are such a lovely group. I love you all!
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              Jumblie, GO TO BED!

Thanks for the hugs earlier Woohoos. You are such a lovely group. I love you all!
              I did, but still didn't get a decent sleep.....

But I've just opened my emails and am now WIDE awake and BOUNCING!!!!

*huggles Martin*

Last edited by Jumble; 25 September 2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

*bounces with Jumble* You lucky girl

I'm buying a new lens for my camera! Weeeeeeeeeeee! 55-300mm.Very cool!

Edit: Lol, totally forgot to say that the pic of the two of you MoB, or should I say the three of you are great!
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  *bounces with Jumble* You lucky girl
                  I am

He sent hugs for all the WooHoos, and hopes we haven't run out of things to talk about - as if!

I'm buying a new lens for my camera! Weeeeeeeeeeee! 55-300mm.Very cool!

Edit: Lol, totally forgot to say that the pic of the two of you MoB, or should I say the three of you are great!
                  I didn't even catch up on the thread yet Too busy bouncing
                  Last edited by Jumble; 26 September 2011, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    *waves*

Had a positively brilliant day gallivanting around NYC with Josi today! We will meet up again Tuesday, since she is hitting an out-of-town library tomorrow during the day and I have to work tomorrow night.

A couple of photos from our day:

Lady Liberty, close up

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...d/34f45a14.jpg

Josi and I, exhausted (forgive the bags under my eyes ), getting ready to order tea. 2 tea addicts about town! Josi got a bit of a burn on the boat, but the busker in the subway thought it was sexy.http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...d/36afbd30.jpg
                    See? What did I tell you about keeping an eye on her? Rampant flirt loose in Manhatten

I wonder who he could possibly be talking about!
                    Pretty much any of Martin's multitude of obsessive fans

Spoiler:
                    Agreed. It was nice to see/hear Robin acting like a grownup in some of the interviews. I have to listen to the commentaries soon!
                    Sanctuary S3 commentaries

Spoiler:
                    Yes you must! I'm LOVING them

During Hollow Men, Amanda took over the direction whilst Martin went off to attend a Father's Day tea at his son's preschool. How's that for parental dedication? He was so pleased that he got to see his son sing

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Oh lovely pic of you and Josi! Thanks for sharing.

I had a wonderful dinner out with the family. We went to a steakhouse. Rainya, my elder daughter, baked a carrot cake for me (my favorite) and brought it. Aurora, my younger daughter, made cake ball "lollipops" that were adorable. The two youngest grandchildren were there and were precious. It was terrific.
                    Glad to hear you enjoyed your birthday What lovely names your daughters have! Makes my Jo and Suz sound quite boring

Kids have arrived, so I guess I should get my feet back on the ground and concentrate...........

*sigh*

Comment

Jumble - Glad to hear you got an email from Martin......he's been so busy with 20 episodes, I'm not surprised he waited until things have calmed down some. Now get your feet back onto the ground....you do have children to keep a watch over!

And I almost have a kitchen. Unpacked about another 9 boxes today....mainly kitchen things. Found most of my pots and pans and dishes, washed clothes for the first time since I moved in, and went out for fast food for dinner! Got to tired to cook. Just got through watching Mastepiece Mystery (great British murder mysteries) and about to shower and go to bed.

Night all!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Jumble - Glad to hear you got an email from Martin......he's been so busy with 20 episodes, I'm not surprised he waited until things have calmed down some. Now get your feet back onto the ground....you do have children to keep a watch over!
                        It's not just Sanctuary he's been busy with

And I almost have a kitchen. Unpacked about another 9 boxes today....mainly kitchen things. Found most of my pots and pans and dishes, washed clothes for the first time since I moved in, and went out for fast food for dinner! Got to tired to cook. Just got through watching Mastepiece Mystery (great British murder mysteries) and about to shower and go to bed.

Night all!
                        Nine boxes of kitchen things? That's a lot, considering you never rarely cook

*runz*
                        Last edited by Jumble; 26 September 2011, 02:19 AM.

Comment

*waves*

Yay for a Martin e-mail Jumble!

And huggles and yeys to the other woohoos!

(love the picture MoB and Josi )

Just got to hear that our teacher for our media case won't be back the rest of the semester and she was the one that did all the logistics...now we only have our graphic design teacher(who's really chaotic!)
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jann*

I've just got the ok from Martin to pass on details of the movie he's been directing - final day of shooting today on 'Goodnight for Justice: The Queen of Hearts', which is a sequel to this movie

He says it's been fun, but it's not Sancutary. It was a big change for him to work on a set where he hardly knew anybody, as opposed to being surrounded by friends on the Sanctuary set.

Pictures to follow.......

Comment

"Luke Perry and his somewhat loyal sidekick"

"One of the four cowboy towns we shot in"

"Location scouting on horseback"

"Getting the crew up to the ledge that the actors had to jump off... I had to go first"

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                                (You have no idea how often my initial draft says ''WooHos'' by accident )

WooHood for the e-mail Jumble!
                                *hugs Martin*
                                Niiiiice pics!

MoB and josi, lovely pics!

It's not just Sanctuary he's been busy with

Nine boxes of kitchen things? That's a lot, considering you never rarely cook

*runz*
                                She said 'mainly'... The boxes could be really small...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X