No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is for Jumble, as is my visit here.

*grabs Joe, dips and kisses*

*dances out*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I know! I've been slacking with the thread, but I'm finally starting to get in my rhythm so getting on here more often!
      Good to see you too*huggles*

Apparently it's also so...the busier I'm with school, the more I'm on here!
      Thank goodness for school right?!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      I've just seen that Jamie Bamber is coming in Italy in November, but I don't think that I can go to that Con!
      *cries in a corner*
      Aw, sorry *huggles*

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Tssss! I understood what Dee meant right away!

I totally understand what you're going through. Marina Sirtis was in Montreal last weekend and I couldn't go because I was working. *hugs*

But Agam will be there in three weeks (OMG I CAN'T WAIT!), and I better NOT be working! I'll be bummed if I work.
      Hehehehe (((huggles LGJ)) Good luck with not working! Can you ask for a day off? Or arrange with someone to cover you? That would solve that problem

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I'm not sure admitting your brain is on the same wavelength as Dee's is a wise thing to do

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

That's funny, out of everyone I'd have said Amy was on Dee's wavelength....*runz*

*opens window* And there goes my love for you!

and (((hugs Amy)))

*hugs Josi*

I'm happy you're enjoying your trip!

EDIT: HMV just called! They have my DVDs! *dances*
      I'll go get them tomorrow. Guess who will get nothing done tomorrow night?
      Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Awesome!!!!

Glad you're having suuuuch a great time JOsi!!! Wishing you lots more fun!!!

Edit: Squeeeeee
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Hehehehe (((huggles LGJ)) Good luck with not working! Can you ask for a day off? Or arrange with someone to cover you? That would solve that problem
        I hate asking for a day off. 1) I know they don't like it. 2) I kind of need the money. But I'll see. I'm opened to the possibility. I'm waiting for the schedule of the con. If she has a panel on Sunday afternoon, I won't even need to ask for a day as I only work in the morning. Crossing my fingers ATM.

Also... what are you doing up so early?!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Thanks! He's a BSG actor (Lee Adama). My friend Camilla is probably going to the Con (since it's in her city!)

Ahhh, another guest will be the "old" Starbuck...but I really don't care about him!
          You mean Dirk Benedict? I'd LOVE to see him!

*hugs Josi*

I'm happy you're enjoying your trip!

EDIT: HMV just called! They have my DVDs! *dances*
          I'll go get them tomorrow. Guess who will get nothing done tomorrow night?
          *happy dances with LG* And you'll go straight to the SFs of course

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          This is for Jumble, as is my visit here.

*grabs Joe, dips and kisses*

*dances out*
          That's Awesome!!

*squishy huggles LJ* Nice to see you

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

*opens window* And there goes my love for you!

and (((hugs Amy)))

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Awesome!!!!

Glad you're having suuuuch a great time JOsi!!! Wishing you lots more fun!!!

Edit: Squeeeeee
          And you prove that by trying to ruin my day with that? Aw

I'm on a course today - Safeguarding Children (formerly known as Child Protection) - great way to spend my Saturday

Comment

Thanks everyone for saying that the labs are cute!

Josi good to hear you're having a good time Yey!

LJ...good to see you in here again *huggles*

Chemmy...so unfair that you're gonna miss that hotty

DM Yes I gotta love school for my visits in here...makes it more normal again!

Jumble good luck with your course today!

I have to get dressed and then off to the hairdresser after that probably going on a long walk with da doggie!
            sigpic

Comment

You mean Dirk Benedict? I'd LOVE to see him!
              yes! It's him!
              AT6 was my first Con so I'm not sure but I think that this BSG Con is quite cheap...I think...
              50e for 2 days ticket
              20e for a photo with a guest
              45e for a dinner with the guests

*still hits the wall*
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Well today I got to the grocery store to buy a (cooked) chicken - still haven't found enough dishes or pans. But I did unpack about 15 boxes. It sounds good until you see how many are left. Had enough for one day. Tomorrow, going to attach the kitchen (instead of my bedroom). I need a functioning kitchen!

There are 39 visitors here right now..... Maybe I better reread what you guys are saying! Hmmmmm!
                sigpic

Comment

Yey! Laurie! Good to hear you are making progress!

And 55 guests now! What the heck is going with so many visitors lately?
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning across-the-pond woohoos!

A few more hours here at work. It's been a good night, so far. I was even able to get a short nap.

Laurie- glad to hear you are adjusting to new place. Hope to get a tour in December!

Sil- Sorry you have to miss teh BSG con. I've met most of the BSG peeps on one occasion or other and they are all lovely. I am sure there will be other opportunities though! Keep your eyes peeled and I am sure something will come up!

And YAY! Josi will be here soon. Can't wait.

Have a lovely Saturday, everyone.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

yes! It's him!
                      AT6 was my first Con so I'm not sure but I think that this BSG Con is quite cheap...I think...
                      50e for 2 days ticket

*still hits the wall*
                      That is pretty cheap - which makes it even more annoying that you can't go

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Well today I got to the grocery store to buy a (cooked) chicken - still haven't found enough dishes or pans. But I did unpack about 15 boxes. It sounds good until you see how many are left. Had enough for one day. Tomorrow, going to attach the kitchen (instead of my bedroom). I need a functioning kitchen!
                      Hey, I bought a rotisseried chicken from Sainsbugs yesterday - eating what was left in a sandwich as we speak

Take your time with those boxes, you don't want to wear yourself out more than you have to

There are 39 visitors here right now..... Maybe I better reread what you guys are saying! Hmmmmm!
                      I'm sure I haven't said anything that interesting

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Yey! Laurie! Good to hear you are making progress!

And 55 guests now! What the heck is going with so many visitors lately?
                      I have no idea

Comment

Well, if nothing else I am sleeping better than before. Only wake up once to use the "lu" at night and sleep right through to around 8:30 in the morning. Probably because I am being very "busy" these days.

And Jumble, I have to unpack - I need certain things and I don't know where they are - like pans to cook with, or some of the food (canned) I can't find, or baggies to dump the kitty poopoo () or the washing machine.....well I know where it is, I just can't get to it yet! I do need to wash soon. Only thing I know for sure is where I put the cat food! I brought that over separately the day before and their box. Couldn't do without that!

Besides, I hate living like this. I'm not a neat freak, but even this is too much for me to live with for too long. Of course the first thing I set up (the movers set up the bed) was my computer. Then I only had to wait for someone to set up the line to the outside world!

Well, off to get some breakfast - have eggs but no pans to cook them! Hmmmm well there is some advantage to this - also very few dishes to wash!

Oh and MoB - always a place for you to come and visit! I better be unpacked by December! Oh please!
                        sigpic

Comment

Laurie, are you seriously saying you didn't label your boxes with a list of what was in each one?

Glad to hear you're sleeping better at least

Comment

Hello WooHoos!
                            Poor Laurie, I can just imagine you surrounded by boxes. At least the kitties are provided for! Somehow we always make sure our little ones get taken care of even if we don't take care of ourselves.

Well, off to flit around the forum...
                            sigpic

Comment

I just had to vid for Castle premiere!!!!

Spoiler:
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Good Morning Nola! Have a great day.

at Laurie for not labeling your boxes! You've been packing for months!!!

I hate asking for a day off. 1) I know they don't like it. 2) I kind of need the money. But I'll see. I'm opened to the possibility. I'm waiting for the schedule of the con. If she has a panel on Sunday afternoon, I won't even need to ask for a day as I only work in the morning. Crossing my fingers ATM.

Also... what are you doing up so early?!
                                I was going to work! And I swore I wouldn't come to the thread before work, and I did, and I was late.

*crosses fingers for you to have a day off* Lets hope the lady luck's on your side

And you prove that by trying to ruin my day with that? Aw

I'm on a course today - Safeguarding Children (formerly known as Child Protection) - great way to spend my Saturday
                                *giggles* Yes! *clenches fist* Finally!
                                Having fun on your course? *evil grin*

... I have no idea why my evil nature comes out when you're around

yes! It's him!
                                50e for 2 days ticket

*still hits the wall*
                                Wow, that is cheap!!! Don't you get weekends off? Unless this con is on a working day?

And on the work from from me, I've been upgraded to a photographer on set as well! So my day is crazy Which is why I spend it frowning.
                                Spoiler:

On the plus side, I've learned a lot in just these four days!
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X