No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just seen that Jamie Bamber is coming in Italy in November, but I don't think that I can go to that Con!
    *cries in a corner*
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
      *pops in with roof top report*

Some roof tops are interesting. Namely ones that have observatories on top. (Saw one of these today, very cool!) however, most roof tops are ordinary.

Also found out that one other student in the program is from NV, and we in fact know some of the same ppl. Small world!

Annd most importantly a signifigant number of my classmates are scifi people! Farscape, trek, Stargate, the works! People knew who Martin Wood was! No joke

And a guy has a TARDIS tatoo! (And he's been to that Dr. Who bar Mob mentioned earlier)

We are starting a scifi and cupcake night.

"So...there you go!" Kostas "Gus" Portokalos, My Big Fat Greek Wedding
      WooHoooood!!!! He's a lot more famous than he realises

Glad to hear you've found some sci-fi friends

Comment

TARDIS guy is originallly from NY, but he has been in Cali doing his undergrad.

((XFchemist))

hate it when that happens. chin up though *hands over box of tissues*

Comment

Dee...I totally thought I'd misread your post, but when I went back I realised it does say hokey which made me giggle...lots

Thanks MoB for clarifying that for me as hockey

EDIT: *looks down* *waves to Jumble*

Comment

*waves back to Sarai*

I actually thought she meant hokey

Should have known

*hugs Sil* I've no idea who he is, but I'm sorry you're going to miss the con

Comment

Tssss! I understood what Dee meant right away!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I've just seen that Jamie Bamber is coming in Italy in November, but I don't think that I can go to that Con!
              *cries in a corner*
              I totally understand what you're going through. Marina Sirtis was in Montreal last weekend and I couldn't go because I was working. *hugs*

But Agam will be there in three weeks (OMG I CAN'T WAIT!), and I better NOT be working! I'll be bummed if I work.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Tssss! I understood what Dee meant right away!
                I'm not sure admitting your brain is on the same wavelength as Dee's is a wise thing to do

Comment

That's funny, out of everyone I'd have said Amy was on Dee's wavelength....*runz*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Apparently it rained here today. A lot. This makes me happy, because I was able to sleep without disruption. Back at work tonight. <-- see that? It's nice to have that as my reaction to going to work rather than y/y?

Hope everyone is having/has had a beautiful day, wherever you are.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Dee...I totally thought I'd misread your post, but when I went back I realised it does say hokey which made me giggle...lots

Thanks MoB for clarifying that for me as hockey
                      I like to do my part.

*waves at 24 guests*

Guess I won't dance.

But I will pass out hugs.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*hugs Sil* I've no idea who he is, but I'm sorry you're going to miss the con
                        Thanks! He's a BSG actor (Lee Adama). My friend Camilla is probably going to the Con (since it's in her city!)

jamie_bamber.jpg

Ahhh, another guest will be the "old" Starbuck...but I really don't care about him!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*flops into thread*

I'm having such an amazing trip, everyone's being so welcoming and I'm seeing so many wonderful things Am in Philadelphia at the moment, heading to NYC tomorrow (*bounces in anticipation of seeing MoB*). I'm missing you all though, haven't had much time to Internet other than writing my blog Hope you're all happy and shiny and things are fabulous in Woohooland

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Josi*

I'm happy you're enjoying your trip!

EDIT: HMV just called! They have my DVDs! *dances*
                            I'll go get them tomorrow. Guess who will get nothing done tomorrow night?
                            Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 23 September 2011, 03:34 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *flops into thread*

I'm having such an amazing trip, everyone's being so welcoming and I'm seeing so many wonderful things Am in Philadelphia at the moment, heading to NYC tomorrow (*bounces in anticipation of seeing MoB*). I'm missing you all though, haven't had much time to Internet other than writing my blog Hope you're all happy and shiny and things are fabulous in Woohooland

*huggles everyone*
                              Whee! Can't wait to see you. I should even be awake by the time you land in our fair rainy city.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

hello everybody!

Happy for Josi's successful trip. Have fun with MoB!
                                Sad for Sil missing out on seeing Jamie B.
                                Wonderful news about the dvds coming in LGJ.
                                Probably forgetting half of what else has been happening - sorry!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X