The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Yeah it's not common in here either, but there are getting more and more of chocolate labs. I think in here the goldens and black are also still the most common ones...especially when I go on a walk I usually see mostly black labs.
    Have to admit, those chocolate labs are beautiful looking animals

Yeah! I love camera's.
    Me too, but only when not pointed at me

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *huggles* hello friends
    *squishy huggles Bekki* How are you?

Comment

Pops in and waves hello to all

*waving lots*

Hope everyone's having a fun day!
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
        *huggles* hello friends
        Hi Bekki *huggles*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Have to admit, those chocolate labs are beautiful looking animals
        Thanks!
        I love my chocolate.....lab even though it ain't belgium choc
        Me too, but only when not pointed at me
        Ditto! I actually wrote that earlier with it, but deleted it because it kinda looked weird!

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

*waving lots*

*waves back* Hiiiii!
        sigpic

Comment

Yoohoo WooHoos!

Just popping in to say howdy

Having a great day. Orientation for grad school. Very interesting. We're on a break right now, but up next is the so called 'behind the scenes' security tour. There's talk of going on a roof...idk what we wil learn on said roof, but it's still cool.

((woohoos))

Comment

SO SORE this morning... ow. But in a good way. Except for the bruises, but they'll heal. Hope everyone is having a good day. I was REALLY counting on the rain to keep them from doing construction right outside my window this week. *sigh* Working tonight, and tomorrow night. Praying for rain.

1. You look far too cute to be badass!

2. More grappling exercises?

3. What's wrong with dating an actor?
            1. Hey now...

2. Maybe...

3. Nothing in and of itself. I have dated my fair share of actors and singers. Just that there is a large chunk of that population that can't talk about anything but themselves and it seems he may be one of them. Though it may have just been the environment last night. We had good convo when we weren't out with a bunch of actors the previous night. So, we shall see...
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*huggles*

*darts out*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post
                Yoohoo WooHoos!

Just popping in to say howdy

Having a great day. Orientation for grad school. Very interesting. We're on a break right now, but up next is the so called 'behind the scenes' security tour. There's talk of going on a roof...idk what we wil learn on said roof, but it's still cool.

((woohoos))
                You can see a lot from a rooftop Let us know what you learn

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

*waving lots*

*waves*

Just spent the evening with Jo and the grandsons - things definitely look better today

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                SO SORE this morning... ow. But in a good way. Except for the bruises, but they'll heal. Hope everyone is having a good day. I was REALLY counting on the rain to keep them from doing construction right outside my window this week. *sigh* Working tonight, and tomorrow night. Praying for rain.

1. Hey now...

2. Maybe...

3. Nothing in and of itself. I have dated my fair share of actors and singers. Just that there is a large chunk of that population that can't talk about anything but themselves and it seems he may be one of them. Though it may have just been the environment last night. We had good convo when we weren't out with a bunch of actors the previous night. So, we shall see...
                That applies to a lot of men

Anywoo, not much point in getting too involved when you're about to move to Van, so just have a bit of fun

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                *huggles*

*darts out*
                *puts out foot to trip Dee up*

*picks her up and gives her a BIG huggle*

Comment

Anywoo, not much point in getting too involved when you're about to move to Van, so just have a bit of fun
                  Indeed. You have a very good point.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

You can see a lot from a rooftop Let us know what you learn

*waves*

Just spent the evening with Jo and the grandsons - things definitely look better today

That applies to a lot of men

*puts out foot to trip Dee up*

*picks her up and gives her a BIG huggle*
                    *squishes and huggles* Never mind that I have a limp now, it was worth it

What was wrong with your Jo? Sorry... didn't have a proper catch up with the thread, or any kind of catch up. Now I'm thinking about the Ketchup. Attention span of a cocker spaniel. Long ears, always liked them.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Indeed. You have a very good point.
                    Seems I missed quite a lot! Yes, have fun! I'm all for the fun side of life! So. Yeah. *smooches you*

Edit: and now I see that I misread Jumbles post Disregard the question Jumble
                    sigpic

Comment

*squishes and huggles* Never mind that I have a limp now, it was worth it

What was wrong with your Jo? Sorry... didn't have a proper catch up with the thread, or any kind of catch up. Now I'm thinking about the Ketchup. Attention span of a cocker spaniel. Long ears, always liked them.

Seems I missed quite a lot! Yes, have fun! I'm all for the fun side of life! So. Yeah. *smooches you*

Edit: and now I see that I misread Jumbles post Disregard the question Jumble
                      No, nothing wrong with Jo or the boys - they just helped me feel better

Comment

No, nothing wrong with Jo or the boys - they just helped me feel better
                        Glad to hear that! Life is so much more enjoyable when you feel better. I mean not you you, but all of us, being you. I have made posts when I was drunk and they made more sense. Instead of you it's we, but individually!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear that! Life is so much more enjoyable when you feel better. I mean not you you, but all of us, being you. I have made posts when I was drunk and they made more sense. Instead of you it's we, but individually!
                          Soooo true!

Comment

You remember that vid of Amanda on Urban Rush a couple of days back??
                            So I subbed to Urban Rush vids a year ago (after the Comic Con last year) because they had Amanda as a guest and I figured I get to see her again when she comes on. Since then, I have become hooked on that show, and have seen that vid with Amanda first on Facebook!

They talk a lot about hokey.
                            sigpic

Comment

Soooo true!
                              Yes, but that's because when I'm drunk I only declare my love for the world. There's nothing philosophical about that! This was deep!!!

Edit: Why does my text look blury when on my comp when I made the sig it looked alright...And the bigger pic of Amanda as well. And I added no blur.

Edit2: *waves to everyone*
                              Last edited by Devilish Me; 22 September 2011, 01:00 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hm. You know how you can sometimes feel a little... weird? In the sense that the world feels just a bit odd?
                                Reading this thread doesn't help make that better

Belgian chocolate labs, actor grappling, rooftops and drunk love... Add a ''goo goo g'joo'' and you have a Beatles song.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X