No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a SyFy geek at heart. Watched Eureka and Warehouse 13 (like Antoa - 3 hours early - love that east coast feed) and then I watched Castle. Only things missing - Sanctuary and Bones.

Some comments on the shows - will put them out of site -

Eureka:
    Spoiler:
    So unfair - we have to wait until next year to see what happened? Love this show and so sorry they cancelled it. But glad that they are allowing it to have an extra episode to close it.

Warehouse 13:
    Spoiler:
    This was a fun episode and I was surprise when Mika started changing over and not him But are they really going to make a bad guy out of the new character.....no way. People don't change what they are that quickly.

Castle:
    Spoiler:
    At first I believed she didn't remember anything, it can happen, but then I got suspicious - apparently rightfully so! She just can't commit. But who is this character that is holding the info now and why not expose the bad guys. I don't think her character can put the murder of her mother out of mind that easily. They are going to have to put an end to that storyline eventually. Are they concerned that it will end the series??? Maybe so. Well in that case...don't end the storyline!

Wish I could comment on Sanctuary and Bones, but neither are on yet.....although Sanctuary is only a few weeks away from starting. I know it comes on the same day in Canada (October 7th)....when does it start in the UK?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Am I the only one who totally saw that coming?
      Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Finallly watched Castle premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*is already planning a vid*

Spoiler:
      Good bye Josh!!!! And I knew she was lying!!!!
      Alright, so *I* didn't see it coming. But it was good anyway.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Yes.

And just a totally random ''This is what your thread looks like when you take away the quote'':

It just hit me how odd some of our posts are when taken out of context
      *giggles*

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
      I wouldn't survive without the MQ button
      And thanks! Do you have any pets now / any that you'd like?
      LOL. I just didn't feel like using it last night.
      And no I don't have pets. I'd like a cat or a dog though!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      nope.

Any Castle fans
      Spoiler:
      should join us in the CastleTV chat room on Monday nights. I'm there for the west coast feed at 10pm.
      Oh! I'll look into it next week! Thanks!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        I'm a SyFy geek at heart. Watched Eureka and Warehouse 13 (like Antoa - 3 hours early - love that east coast feed) and then I watched Castle. Only things missing - Sanctuary and Bones.
        I've only watched Warehouse 13 - first season... My dad's collecting the sets so I'm waiting till he gets hold of the next season to watch it
        Needless to say staying well away from the discussion threads on it or I'll probably spoiler myself to death How many series are there?? Is it a still running show?

Wish I could comment on Sanctuary and Bones, but neither are on yet.....although Sanctuary is only a few weeks away from starting. I know it comes on the same day in Canada (October 7th)....when does it start in the UK?
        I've not heard anything about Sanctuary S4 in UK yet

LOL. I just didn't feel like using it last night.
        And no I don't have pets. I'd like a cat or a dog though!
        Awww, how come? Maybe you can have one in the future
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Warehouse 13:
          Spoiler:
          This was a fun episode and I was surprise when Mika started changing over and not him But are they really going to make a bad guy out of the new character.....no way. People don't change what they are that quickly.
          Our theory on that (The Boy and mine)

Spoiler:
          We think it's all a set up and he is going undercover for the good guys like O'Neil 'Shades of Grey' Of course this is an obvious way to go and has been done and I kind of want to see him actually turn to the other side.

Phew. That was a trick to try and quote that and delete the Castle spoilers without seeing them!

Comment

*throws off invisibility cloak*

*runs through thread streaming broccoli smoke... nekkid*

*makes beeline for Nad lurking under the Hippy bus*

Naad! This pizza here is stale and mouldy! When did you last go shopping?!

*wonders whether Jumble will reward my delurkage with some tastefully spoilered brand newly capped MartinSpam*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

*wonders whether Jumble will reward my delurkage with some tastefully spoilered brand newly capped MartinSpam*

Welcome home!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

((((Cags))))

Shopping? You mean pizza doesn't grow on trees?

EDIT: BTW, I do hope to see Jumble post soon as well.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

((((Cags))))

Shopping? You mean pizza doesn't grow on trees?
                  Sadly not, Nad. Yes, yes, I know you are disappointed at this terrible blow. I was too when I discovered it. No mighty pepperoni trees; no little acorns of mozarella; no (thankfully) blossoms of anchovies; no full summer fruits of olives.... er... ok that last one, yeah, that does grow on trees. the point is; I know how searing the pain of your disappointment must seem. Please do, try and see the positives. Going into an actual shop to buy actual food, quite often involves walking past aisles of chocolate and wine. What's not to love about that.

*huggles newbies even if most are not really all that new now in that traditional Woohoo way*
                  sigpic

Comment

Sadly not, Nad. Yes, yes, I know you are disappointed at this terrible blow. I was too when I discovered it. No mighty pepperoni trees; no little acorns of mozarella; no (thankfully) blossoms of anchovies; no full summer fruits of olives.... er... ok that last one, yeah, that does grow on trees. the point is; I know how searing the pain of your disappointment must seem. Please do, try and see the positives. Going into an actual shop to buy actual food, quite often involves walking past aisles of chocolate and wine. What's not to love about that.

*huggles newbies even if most are not really all that new now in that traditional Woohoo way*
                    But...

*crawls back under the bus*
                    *huggles Joe the Green Bunny*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles woohoos*

I got absolutely NOTHING done today. Oy. Ah well. I did do a short vinyasa practice this morning, so I hope that counts for something. Also worked out my schedule so that with the exception of this week, since we are halfway through it, I am working 3 nights a week for the foreseeable future! YAY for proper income!

Now, I am off to meet some friends at a Scots bar for some single-malt. And I might have invited someone who might be special. And yes, I am over 30 and grinning like an idiot... (hope he actually shows!)
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hey (((Cags))) how you doing? Been awhile. Hope you and Ben had a great time at Jumble's....but then why not, she's a great hostess!

Now we seem to be missing Jumble - think this time of year is not her favorite!

Well, I've moved over all my frozen food. And even though the freezer looked smaller, it took everything and I can find it all....might have something to do with that fact I organized it when I put it in. Tomorrow is the big day. "THE MOVE" Hopefully all will go well and I will be back online in the afternoon (my time)

Cancelled everything I had to (hopefully) and changed addresses on everything - did the bank today. Only have a few things left to box - will do most tonight and leave out just enough for the morning. And please - to the GOD OF CATS - make them easy to move tomorrow! They don't want to move - but they are having fun running over all the boxes everywhere.

Well everyone - wish me luck!
                        sigpic

Comment

And just a totally random ''This is what your thread looks like when you take away the quote'':

It just hit me how odd some of our posts are when taken out of context
                          Our posts are odd in context.

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          I had wondered about the Luddite name Not surprised it took over 3 hours... IT guys lie all the time

I can't believe you were hit by a car Glad to read both parties ok *sympathy hugs*

*waves warmly at you*
                          I don't believe we've met I'm reasonably new around these parts.
                          And something about myself?
                          Recently got my woohoo name ---> The WooHoo To Blame
                          Got anything exciting planned for your upcoming birthday?

*crossing fingers your move goes well*

I wouldn't survive without the MQ button
                          And thanks! Do you have any pets now / any that you'd like?

Thanks! And I'm glad too because I'm a wimp

Thanks
                          (But the man too, yes?)

Thanks
                          Therefore I blame you and not the server.

Hey (((Cags))) how you doing? Been awhile. Hope you and Ben had a great time at Jumble's....but then why not, she's a great hostess!

Now we seem to be missing Jumble - think this time of year is not her favorite!

Well, I've moved over all my frozen food. And even though the freezer looked smaller, it took everything and I can find it all....might have something to do with that fact I organized it when I put it in. Tomorrow is the big day. "THE MOVE" Hopefully all will go well and I will be back online in the afternoon (my time)

Cancelled everything I had to (hopefully) and changed addresses on everything - did the bank today. Only have a few things left to box - will do most tonight and leave out just enough for the morning. And please - to the GOD OF CATS - make them easy to move tomorrow! They don't want to move - but they are having fun running over all the boxes everywhere.

Well everyone - wish me luck!
                          Good luck.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Good luck on the big move! You've been preparing long enough - it's time to GO! Yeah!
                            sigpic

Comment

*crash huggles Cags* welcome home!

Good luck with the move, Laurie!!!

Hooray for grinning like an idiot, MoB! Hope the evening is lovely

Finally going to a yoga class tonight I refuse to let fibro get the better of me! *karate chops*

...and I totally clicked the castle spoilers...oops! But the best oops
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I am signing off for now. Time to disconnect my pc. Hopefully I will be back online late tomorrow afternoon. IF not.....????

See ya!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X