No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles Sarai* Thinking of you and your dad.

*huggles Cags*

Glad you got there safely, Josi!

I had quotes... they went poof. I hope you'll all forgive me if I don't go back and retrieve them all.

Nothing much to update on me - went to work, came home, watched the West Wing, sobbed over it, maybe ate something. My day was pretty simple
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      I think I have a cold.
      Bleh.
      *hates being sick*
      You didn't catch it from me, I promise!
      Originally posted by Jumble View Post

But not tonight. I need to get some sleep - didn't get to bed until around 2.30am since Cags insisted on watching ALL the S3 SFs AND empty all the wine bottles

Forced you to do that huh? Had to twist your arm eh?
      g'nite!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Me too! It's a way of life for me though! I mean I have enough to do, but I can always do it tomorrow too!
        Or the day after tomorrow, right?

Woodnight Jumblie!
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Conn8d View Post

This sounds awesome! A TARDIS bathroom?!? Clever!
          See below...

Nad! Don't blink!!

Um...... yes, I'm watching Dr Who..........
          We just watched. At the bar. Yup. AT. THE. BAR. Free cupcakes too!

TARDIS bathroom:
          Spoiler:

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

That TARDIS bathroom is awesome! o.o
            sigpic

Comment

That is just so cool! I don't go to bars much, but I think that one is definitely worth going it!
              sigpic

Comment

I realized there is something I didn't tell you Woohoos!

I was so bummed when I went to HMV earlier this week. They told me they had only ordered TWO S3 boxed set. There was already one reserved, so I reserved the other one. That means though, that there won't be any on the shelves. Not for a while anyway. When they have a bazillion copies of Supernatural S6(?) who just came out too. How are people supposed to know you have it if you don't have any on your shelves? I understand it's not as popular as Supernatural or other shows you have in many copies, but why order ONLY TWO when it JUST came out?

That being said, I can't wait for my DVDs to arrive!
                sigpic

Comment

as they are both reserved now, they are both sure sales. They probably would have had several more sales if they'd ordered a few more.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey woohoos! For all who have access to it, I posted my Dragon Con report, including a TON of photos on LJ. Sweet dreams!
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Hey woohoos! For all who have access to it, I posted my Dragon Con report, including a TON of photos on LJ. Sweet dreams!
                      MoB - I enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading what you journaled....Thanks. I also agree that was a very stupid picture to put out there. Robin is still a boy (no matter what his age is) but Amanda should have known better. I don't get the humor in the picture either. As for the panel....I saw it along with the second one and the SG1 panel. Thank you YouTube. I thought that Robin was being Robin, 35 going on 12. It was not the best of panels, but it was okay. However, the other ones were much better.
                      Last edited by llp; 19 September 2011, 02:09 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I realized there is something I didn't tell you Woohoos!

I was so bummed when I went to HMV earlier this week. They told me they had only ordered TWO S3 boxed set. There was already one reserved, so I reserved the other one. That means though, that there won't be any on the shelves. Not for a while anyway. When they have a bazillion copies of Supernatural S6(?) who just came out too. How are people supposed to know you have it if you don't have any on your shelves? I understand it's not as popular as Supernatural or other shows you have in many copies, but why order ONLY TWO when it JUST came out?

That being said, I can't wait for my DVDs to arrive!
                        Yeah. The store that sells them here does the same thing. I guess it makes sense considering that the show doesn't quite air in The Netherlands (OK, it *airs*, but the masses don't have that channel) and that the DVD's are import. They order about two or three sets at the time. When they notice that the sets they have do sell, they order more.
                        But I agree. Especially with 'little' shows like Sanctuary, putting them on display wood be nice. People *know* that Suparnaural came out and if not they look for it. There's not that much need to fill four shelves with the sets. . I wood think that it could somewhat help to get the message out to the regular browsing customers to show that there's other series to consider buying.

Maybe we should just go stand in the store to promote the DVD's again...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Dear Guests and obsessive lurkers,

The WooHoodStock Administration is no way responsible for the phrase ''wearing Martin''. In case of mental hurt and/or unwanted visuals, please visit your local psychiatrist.
                          The WooHoodStock Administration also can not be held responsible for crossed eyes, MulipleMartin Dreams and general confusion.
                          If any other mental and/or physical problems arise after visiting WooHoodStock, please direct your complaints at Amy (lastrequest). It's all her fault. Thank you.

Sincerely,
                          The WooHoodStock Administration Office Officer
                          Lmao!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Woohoos.
                          Belated Happy Birthday wishes dear

Oh poor Amy! She's so going to regret choosing that WooHoo name
                          No regrets at all! Glad to see I'm being made use of

Poor Amy, she'll have a lot to catch up on when she comes back! *leaves huggles for her to take when she does*
                          *grabs huggles*
                          Yes, about 30 pages or so but I have nothing more pressing to be doing

Jonathon doing his first con? Surely this calls for a WooHoo presence????
                          *JY-love*

I want to be at that con!

Mybaby'shavingfishesmybaby's........ oh wait.......... myfishishavingbabiesmyfishishavingbabies!!!!!

*takes a breath*

Ok, so I know fish having babies all the time, in fact in the past I've frequently discovered baby fish in my aquarium - but this time I ACTUALLY SAW THEM BEING BORN!!!!

She's had loads and is still popping them out......

Must be about fifty of them so far - and that's not counting the ones she had before I spotted what was happening
                          Gosh that's a LOT of baby-fishes
                          Have you named them all?

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                          RE: Ankle.
                          Spoiler:
                          I was practicing walking on 7/26 and (with no feeling in the ankle and foot) rolled the ankle. Because I had no sensation, I didn't really thing of it, but the ginormous ball on the left side of my angle kind of gives it away.

And now that sensation is returning to that part of my leg/foot I can really FEEL the crazy pain. The doc called back and said to come in first thing Monday for x-ray. So...on exam, it's a "suspected break" until confirmed (or not) on Monday.
                          Meanwhile, back to sitting. And...writing.
                          Hope the ankle is getting better?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *bounces in*

Happy Birthday to me!!!
                          Happy Belated Birthday to you too!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          I'm very excited about the prospect of seeing Amanda! Bekki-doll and I (with my badge) shall prepare for an excellent outing!
                          There's a badge??

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Can't believe it's been ten years already.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          Quick double post before bed. (sorry!)

As a preamble... in the US, when you are billing for medical services, you have to give an ICD-9 diagnosis code. While reviewing a prenatal chart before a triage today, I came across a diagnosis - with it's own code- for "Dizziness and Giddiness." (It's 780.4, if you were really curious ) Moral of the story? I've discovered the ICD-9 code for the Woohoo thread. And with that Giddy thought, I am off to bed.

(((((((Woohoos)))))))

awesome!

yay for the Tesla goodies =)

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          MoB - I enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading what you journaled....Thanks. I also agree that was a very stupid picture to put out there. Robin is still a boy (no matter what his age is) but Amanda should have known better. I don't get the humor in the picture either. As for the panel....I saw it along with the second one and the SG1 panel. Thank you YouTube. I thought that Robin was being Robin, 35 going on 12. It was not the best of panels, but it was okay. However, the other ones were much better.
                          Which picture is this?

Okay so there was way more I wanted to comment on but when I'd originally multi-quoted so much of the last 30 or so pages and hit reply my internet crashed

I seem to have missed so much in the space of a week!! Had a fab holiday though, took shed-loads of photos (will share a couple of random ones later on), piled on around half a stone (well, you can't have a holiday without lots of nice holiday food ) and, on a slightly random note, my parents got a pet hamster and we've called him Tesla

And now off to the Teslen thread... wait, how come I came here before I went in there?
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            Which picture is this?
                            Amanda and Robin went to Dragcon Con and on Twitter they were using their phones and putting out pictures of what the two of them were doing . Well one of the pictures showed the two of them looking like they were sleeping together. It was meant as a joke but there were a lot of people who thought it wasn't very funny. Let's just say that they might (well Amanda might) regret doing that particular joke. Not sure Robin would even understand. So, that was what the picture was all about! And not many people laughed!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              The subject of many a sanctuary-centered conversation that weekend. *sigh*

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I seem to have missed so much in the space of a week!! Had a fab holiday though, took shed-loads of photos (will share a couple of random ones later on), piled on around half a stone (well, you can't have a holiday without lots of nice holiday food ) and, on a slightly random note, my parents got a pet hamster and we've called him Tesla

And now off to the Teslen thread... wait, how come I came here before I went in there?
                              Glad you had a great vacation!
                              sigpic

Comment

lastrequest: Love the name of your parents hamster. I do hope he lives up to his namesake!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X