No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I found a similar alternative to celebrate the return of Downton Abbey tomorrow and Castle on Monday

Comment

Yay! CAGS IS HERE!!!!!

Comment

Hooray!! Have fun you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          *pokes head in* Morning WooHoos! ::sneeze:: I haz a cold.

Sarai, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your sig banner - it's so pretty!

I have to do some research today on charitable giving for my economics classes. See y'all later!
          *hugs for the cold*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Ah, I found a similar alternative to celebrate the return of Downton Abbey tomorrow and Castle on Monday
          Nice creative solution!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Yay! CAGS IS HERE!!!!!
          WooHood! Have fun
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Hooray!! Have fun you guys
            We will!!

We've had dinner, drunk a bottle of wine, played picture lotto with Ben and made a big floor puzzle Now he's gone to bed and we'll start with the serious stuff - opening more wine and watching the Sanctuary dvds *bounces*

Comment

Have fun Cags and Jumble! For a moment I thought Cags was on the forum! Tell her she must visit it more often!

*huggles Sarai*

*huggles MoB*

*huggles other Woohoos*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                We will!!

We've had dinner, drunk a bottle of wine, played picture lotto with Ben and made a big floor puzzle Now he's gone to bed and we'll start with the serious stuff - opening more wine and watching the Sanctuary dvds *bounces*
                But... where's the wine?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hello WooHoos! Hello new WooHoo! *waves and hugs for all*

Ahhh sci-fi... I tried to catch all that conversation but... did anyone mention Space Precinct yet? Am I the only one who watched that perhaps?

I've had a long week. After the A&E visit on Monday, Tuesday was whacky -- doctors in the morning, and then back at work (oops) and a customer chucked a petrol can at me in a really heated argument between her and another colleague that I was trying to diffuse. Thankfully the can wasn't full of fuel and only had remnants in it. And it didn't really hurt that much either.

By the way, I'm so ahead in my watching of the West Wing that I'm near the end -- and the only part about watching a show others have long since watched and all, is that there is no one to squee in real-time with.

If you need me, I'm the one in the corner avoiding the spoilers on the Sanctuary box set special features... *hides*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Hello WooHoos! Hello new WooHoo! *waves and hugs for all*

Ahhh sci-fi... I tried to catch all that conversation but... did anyone mention Space Precinct yet? Am I the only one who watched that perhaps?

I've had a long week. After the A&E visit on Monday, Tuesday was whacky -- doctors in the morning, and then back at work (oops) and a customer chucked a petrol can at me in a really heated argument between her and another colleague that I was trying to diffuse. Thankfully the can wasn't full of fuel and only had remnants in it. And it didn't really hurt that much either.

By the way, I'm so ahead in my watching of the West Wing that I'm near the end -- and the only part about watching a show others have long since watched and all, is that there is no one to squee in real-time with.

If you need me, I'm the one in the corner avoiding the spoilers on the Sanctuary box set special features... *hides*
                    A customer chucked a petrol can at you? Really?
                    I mean, I get that it's a heated argument, but throwing a petrol can and hitting the wrong person...
                    *hugs for that*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      A customer chucked a petrol can at you? Really?
                      I mean, I get that it's a heated argument, but throwing a petrol can and hitting the wrong person...
                      *hugs for that*
                      LOL. *hugs*
                      I don't think she meant to throw it, she just used more force than necessary I understand where she was coming from, but there was no need for such a severe reaction.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles Wendy* And seriously what people do these days; insane!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *huggles Wendy* And seriously what people do these days; insane!
                          *huggles*
                          People can be nuts, tis true.

Good to see you around, Jann! *squish*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles*
                            People can be nuts, tis true.

Good to see you around, Jann! *squish*
                            *squishes back* Got a nice night on the couch...with a puppy that got a BIG snack next to me and watching the new POTC

Already had it busy enough today with a birthday, a dinner and practising with Tjinta for tomorrow's training.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *squishes back* Got a nice night on the couch...with a puppy that got a BIG snack next to me and watching the new POTC

Already had it busy enough today with a birthday, a dinner and practising with Tjinta for tomorrow's training.
                              Awww, that sounds so cute! Oooh, do love the new POTC movie. Fabulous stuff, enjoy it

Busy times. I admit to finally having a lazy day today - literally involves telly, telly, telly. LOL
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Awww, that sounds so cute! Oooh, do love the new POTC movie. Fabulous stuff, enjoy it
                                It is! So far it is a good movie but I do miss Orlando Bloom

Busy times. I admit to finally having a lazy day today - literally involves telly, telly, telly. LOL
                                Yeah it's nice! And telly is good!

I'm atm also taking a 19 US credit/38 european credit semester, so /really busy with that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X