The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Ah, but after that dreadful September, there's Groovy October!
    This is true

It's odd. I mean... we haven't used the word ''Nekkid'' lately.
    No, and no ickybah from you lately either......... are you feeling ok?

You were making people smile?
    Yep, and happy dance and WooHooooooood! loudly

Just spreading the love

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      This is true

No, and no ickybah from you lately either......... are you feeling ok?
      There's no ickybah from me period, so I'm always feeling ok..

Yep, and happy dance and WooHooooooood! loudly

Just spreading the love
      How nice of you!

*still bouncing*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

just found this

http://www.daemonstv.com/2011/09/15/...and-engineers/
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Morning all.

Back to work tonight. And today, I get to find out my schedule for the next 2 weeks. Not tons of gaps in the schedule, but I'm hoping they will let me work even where there are no gaps. We shall see.

Last day with Olivia *iz very sad*

It's really great that she's settled into school so well that they're letting her go full time from Monday, but I'm going to miss her.

On the upside, it does mean that I'll be on a three-day week as of Monday - there's always a silver lining, huh?
          *Hugs*

55 guests?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...hell.jpgThat's gotta be a record

*waves*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

There's no ickybah from me period, so I'm always feeling ok..
            Pfft! Just Pfft!

How nice of you!

*still bouncing*
            It was very nice for me - I like making people happy

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            Morning all.

Back to work tonight. And today, I get to find out my schedule for the next 2 weeks. Not tons of gaps in the schedule, but I'm hoping they will let me work even where there are no gaps. We shall see.
            Don't go working too many hours I know you're trying to accumulate lots of dosh for your move to Van, but you need to leave yourself a bit of spare time

*Hugs*

*hugs back*

I thought I'd misread it, but I double checked

*waves madly at Leo* Come and say Hi!

Comment

Leo *is* posting. I asked before.
              Her posts are just invisible.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

True
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

OK, when did the Star Trek ranks start? Did I miss that this morning or is it a very recent thing?

sigpic

Comment

Don't go working too many hours I know you're trying to accumulate lots of dosh for your move to Van, but you need to leave yourself a bit of spare time
                  The most I want, really, is 3 nights a week which is perfect to let me make enough money to sock some away and be comfortable but also gives me time to do creative work and recharge. I do love being per-diem for now. I've done a movie, 2 shorts, and a tv show and gotten major work done on the web series I'm writing that we are planning on shooting in February. So, yay. Though I am looking forward to being a full-time midwife again when I get to BC. I love the Canadian model and am super-excited to immerse myself in it and be bringing Vangroovy babies into the world.

Right now, my biggest worry is whether or not to go running today, since I'm kind of sore from getting back into combat class. Those are muscles I haven't really used in a month or so. I like that, even though I know it's not sustainable.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Leo *is* posting. I asked before.
                    Her posts are just invisible.

Next you'll be telling me her posts are all in sekrit pages..............

OK, when did the Star Trek ranks start? Did I miss that this morning or is it a very recent thing?
                    Must be new today, I hadn't noticed until you said

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      That was a great article....thanks for sharing. I loved it and it had some of my most favorite people in it!

Today is a "tie up loose ends" day. I really am through packing until Tuesday night (need what I have out for now - especially the computer. Can't put that away yet. What a thought. Although I do have my laptop. Will probably pack one box of items I am "probably" done with. Maybe I'll pack a suitcase with some of the clothes left in the drawer....won't need them now. But in general....I get to relax until Sunday when I get my keys to the new place and start moving over my breakables (no one moves that but me) and stuff from the freezer. Probably will eat out on Monday and Tuesday and in my new place on Wednesday. Next big day is Wednesday. Oh and Tuesday night I need to watch everything I have taped to watch at a later date.....Not taking the DVR with me. Hopefully the new Disk Satellite people show up around 3 or 4 pm on Wednesday to set me up. My new phone number is ordered (10 minutes away and I need a different area code) so all I need to do is plug in the phone. Then the big unpacking! Although that doesn't seem to ever bother me that much (especially with lots of storage place inside the apt to save my boxes) - never know when I might move again!
                      Last edited by llp; 16 September 2011, 07:20 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*drags herself in*

Don't mind me

*turns on the Sanctuary*

I'll be listening.

Edit: I hated Will Riker.
                        Last edited by Devilish Me; 16 September 2011, 08:23 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          *drags herself in*

Don't mind me

*turns on the Sanctuary*

I'll be listening.

Edit: I hated Will Ryker.
                          *gasp*

I 'grew up' on TNG. LOVED that show to bits. Without it, I don't think I would have activated my inherited sci-fi-geek gene that both my parents possessed.
                          sigpic

Comment

*gasp*

I 'grew up' on TNG. LOVED that show to bits. Without it, I don't think I would have activated my inherited sci-fi-geek gene that both my parents possessed.
                            I grew up on all the shows from the first one until the last one.....although the last one wasn't as good, it got better in the last year or so. I also watched DS9, Voyager and just about any sci-fi (in space) out there except Lost in Space - that was too corny!

No parental SciFi geekness - although my Mom would watch some of the shows with me. But I think she liked hanging around with me just as much (or maybe more) - had a really cool Mom!

Think I'll go watch more of Disc 6 (the extras) of Sanctuary!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              I grew up on all the shows from the first one until the last one.....although the last one wasn't as good, it got better in the last year or so. I also watched DS9, Voyager and just about any sci-fi (in space) out there except Lost in Space - that was too corny!

No parental SciFi geekness - although my Mom would watch some of the shows with me. But I think she liked hanging around with me just as much (or maybe more) - had a really cool Mom!

Think I'll go watch more of Disc 6 (the extras) of Sanctuary!
                              I thought of my parents as 'those crazy hippy trekkies' until one Saturday night during S2 of TNG, I happened to be home and sat down to watch it with them. I was totally hooked from that day on. I think I was 13 or 14.
                              sigpic

Comment

*gasp*

Oh, no no no. I LOVE TNG! My first was DS9 though and I love that one the best. I just hated Will.
                                Loveeeeed Voyager to bits. Even Enterprise. TOS not so much, but watched it non the less.
                                And yeah, without those shows, I probably would never be a scifi fan. There's not much scifi geekness around these parts
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X