No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many of you and none of you live out here or Vancouver. I would love to bid on lunch with Amanda or possibly Robert Lawrence and Robbin Ryan or any one of the choices. But none of you are close enough to go. Amanda has to be Sept 25th, but the others are on a "mutually acceptable" date. If only you guys lived near here or were visiting out this way. Really a cool auction.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
      Hi all, just wanted to let you know:
      MCM Expo in London has announced Agam Darshi & Jonathon Young as a guest. #Sanctuary.
      Thanks Claire It's JYo's very first con - hope he enjoys it, then maybe he'll turn up at TSE2

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      I'm here! Just got home from my stage combat workshop. Well, the beer after the combat workshop. And yup. Still crushing on my instructor. And wouldn't you know he's age appropriate? Just sayin.

And Josi! For when you wake up. I started Dr Who on the train. Where has this show been my whole life? *droops head in shame*
      It's been running since before you were born

Originally posted by llp View Post
      So many of you and none of you live out here or Vancouver. I would love to bid on lunch with Amanda or possibly Robert Lawrence and Robbin Ryan or any one of the choices. But none of you are close enough to go. Amanda has to be Sept 25th, but the others are on a "mutually acceptable" date. If only you guys lived near here or were visiting out this way. Really a cool auction.
      Nothing with Martin?

S3 Commentaries

Spoiler:
      The Normandy commentary is great - a nice mix of funny and serious. Damian is soooo much more interesting when he sticks to the subject @ Martin - for him it was all about the tank!
      Last edited by Jumble; 14 September 2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

*pokes thread*

I'm procrastinating

*runs around*

*tries to avoid Sanctuary DVD spoilers*
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I have nothing to say. Nothing. Why post, you might ask?
          I don't really know.

Must be the love.

*waves*
          *hugs TPTB*

BTW, I just noticed we're coming up on our third year. At first I wondered where time had gone, then I went and thought ''Only three years? ''
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*

I don't really know.

Must be the love.

*waves*
            *hugs TPTB*

BTW, I just noticed we're coming up on our third year. At first I wondered where time had gone, hen I went and thought ''Only three years? ''
            I totally understand your need to post! *hugs*

(Plus this helps with me procrastinating)

And three years already Time flies!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I totally understand your need to post! *hugs*

(Plus this helps with me procrastinating)

And three years already Time flies!
              I might just be procrastinating too.

We must have a party. It's october 12th, so we can just roll on after my birthday and the start of Sanctuary S4...
              (Unless there's someone who's birthdaying between the 7th and the 12th.. I suck at birthdays )
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I don't really know.

Must be the love.
                Aw, *huggles*

*waves*
                *hugs TPTB*

BTW, I just noticed we're coming up on our third year. At first I wondered where time had gone, then I went and thought ''Only three years? ''
                Time is a funny thing So are we having a party in October?

*thinks*

Dumb question

*waves to Jann*

I've spent the morning converting all the S3 SFs ready for clipping and screencapping

Olivia's school pick-up time was changed today because she stayed for lunch, so when I got there it was playtime for the rest of the school and I suddenly found myself surrounded by six of my former charges, all clamouring for a hug Apparently all the teachers know me because I 'used to be Callum's Childminder', or 'used to be Jamie and Emily's Childminder', or 'used to be Maisie's Childminder'

Did I ever tell you I LOVE MY JOB?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Aw, *huggles*

Time is a funny thing So are we having a party in October?

*thinks*

Dumb question

*waves to Jann*

I've spent the morning converting all the S3 SFs ready for clipping and screencapping

Olivia's school pick-up time was changed today because she stayed for lunch, so when I got there it was playtime for the rest of the school and I suddenly found myself surrounded by six of my former charges, all clamouring for a hug Apparently all the teachers know me because I 'used to be Callum's Childminder', or 'used to be Jamie and Emily's Childminder', or 'used to be Maisie's Childminder'

Did I ever tell you I LOVE MY JOB?
                  Aww! You're the popular one on the playground!

sigpic

Comment

We must have a party. It's october 12th, so we can just roll on after my birthday and the start of Sanctuary S4...
                    (Unless there's someone who's birthdaying between the 7th and the 12th.. I suck at birthdays )
                    Nope, nobody's birthday in between that I know of - but it's Coopie on the 14th and Joe on the 16th, so it looks like we'll be party8ing for most of October

Comment

Aww! You're the popular one on the playground!
                      I always was

Comment

Interesting!

At least you don't have to write a media diary and am in a discussion on FB with your classmates about what the teacher actually wants you to write.

Me like that idea.

I like parties Yup I do.

*waves to Jumble*
                        sigpic

Comment

Nope, nobody's birthday in between that I know of - but it's Coopie on the 14th and Joe on the 16th, so it looks like we'll be party8ing for most of October
                          It's a groovy month.

I always was
                          *sighs*

When I was little, we used to have a very harmony driven class. Everyone got along and no one stood out in terms of popularity on either end.
                          I think that's where my sense of WooHoo community comes from.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Interesting!

At least you don't have to write a media diary and am in a discussion on FB with your classmates about what the teacher actually wants you to write.
                            Ugh no.

I'm supposed to prepare a discussion about the question if societies are better off with or without religion and if the way society runs is still shaped by religion. Which is interesting, but not when you have a big headache and orange juice makes you feel icky.

Me like that idea.

I like parties Yup I do.

*waves to Jumble*
                            Ooooh yeah!

sigpic

Comment

It's a groovy month.

*sighs*

When I was little, we used to have a very harmony driven class. Everyone got along and no one stood out in terms of popularity on either end.
                              I think that's where my sense of WooHoo community comes from.
                              Hey, it wasn't my fault I had the biggest....um.... eyes of all the girls

Actually, I was very shy when I was at school and really hated all the attention

Comment

Morning all! So thankful they are not jackhammering outside my window this morning, phew!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                I am definitely interested in chipping in with you, Laurie! I sent you a facebook email. If we can do an 'acceptable date' in Dec or Jan, I am totally on board.

It's been running since before you were born
                                LOL. True dat.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X