The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Really? How cool. Must be a funny word then.
    I have to agree with you on that on - one of those words that just doesn't look right

It's the beard, isn't it?
    That could well be it

It is very pink. Between you and Laurie...

EDIT: Or blueish, depending on where you start reading.

Comment

*shuffles in straight from work*

*squishy huggles all the Woohoos who she misses dearly*

*curls up in corner of couch and goes to sleep*

Comment

And so Jumble's the first to break... Poor Martin's going to get a complex at this rate - first Lee, now Tesla?

Talking of Tesla, and only for the non-spoilerphobes among you, the S4 behind the scenes feature thingy that was on TV in Vancouver today has a lot of J-Yo Seriously, though, if you're at all spoiler-phobic, DON'T WATCH. Don't even click onto the youtube page and look at the comments. I'm not kidding.

If you're entirely OK with spoilers, however...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Ohhhh certain parts of fandom are going to implode!

*huggles for everyone* I officially have too much to do before I go away on Saturday And yet, I can't seem to stop procrastinating
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          And so Jumble's the first to break... Poor Martin's going to get a complex at this rate - first Lee, now Tesla?

Talking of Tesla, and only for the non-spoilerphobes among you, the S4 behind the scenes feature thingy that was on TV in Vancouver today has a lot of J-Yo Seriously, though, if you're at all spoiler-phobic, DON'T WATCH. Don't even click onto the youtube page and look at the comments. I'm not kidding.

Spoiler:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_GXvDOBFgk

Spoiler:
          Ohhhh certain parts of fandom are going to implode!

*huggles for everyone* I officially have too much to do before I go away on Saturday And yet, I can't seem to stop procrastinating
          I had similar thoughts. BUT I think...
          Spoiler:
          srsly y'all
          Spoiler:
          That Kiss looked more like, one kiss before dying, not a romantic smooch. Just sayin.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Seen the Sanctuary vid and dealt with it in a way that is considered proper within my specific areas of fandom

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I have to agree with you on that on - one of those words that just doesn't look right
            Yes. They confuse us poor non-English people.

That could well be it
            So easy.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Aww! *hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Working till this hour? *huggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I wasn't the first - Pol and Bekki already did it

I'm sure Martin is totally confident the constancy of my love for him

Besides, he has a wife so surely I'm allowed to have the odd little dalliance

<snip>

*closes eyes and ignores spoilers*

*huggles back* Don't worry, you'll get it all done in time - and the earth won't shatter if you don't

Seen the Sanctuary vid and dealt with it in a way that is considered proper within my specific areas of fandom
              Whatever that may mean..........

Yes. They confuse us poor non-English people.
              They confuse a lot of English people too - our language is fraught with pitfalls when it comes to grammar and spelling

So easy.
              Yep, I'm just a sucker for a man with a beard As long as it suits him of course - there aren't that many men that can carry it well
              Last edited by Jumble; 13 September 2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: So busy ignoring the spoilers I didn't realise there were tags to be removed :rolleyes:

Comment

They confuse a lot of English people too - our language is fraught with pitfalls when it comes to grammar and spelling
                It definately is.

Yep, I'm just a sucker for a man with a beard As long as it suits him of course - there aren't that many men that can carry it well
                True that. Some men just look shabby with beards.
                I like stubble.
                Or short and trimmed.
                ...Why are we discussing facial hair again?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It definitely is.
                  That's ^ one that annoys the heck out of me

True that. Some men just look shabby with beards.

I like stubble.
                  Or short and trimmed.
                  ...Why are we discussing facial hair again?
                  Why not?

I'm off to bed - Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles..... um all our men that look good with stubble or short, trimmed beards*

I'm pretty sure that doesn't include Lee, so *huggles Lee*

Comment

That's ^ one that annoys the heck out of me
                    I know. Your continuous correcting helped me though.
                    And I love how you corrected it in red.

Why not?

I'm off to bed - Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles..... um all our men that look good with stubble or short, trimmed beards*

I'm pretty sure that doesn't include Lee, so *huggles Lee*

*blinks*
                    Yeah. Why not?

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm! This site is getting confusing.....first I could id everyone and then everyone got Martin pictures. Now they are all turning into Tesla! See very confusing!
                      sigpic

Comment

I know. Your continuous correcting helped me though.
                        And I love how you corrected it in red.
                        Ah, that's my editor's red pen at work

*blinks*
                        Yeah. Why not?
                        I just don't think he'd suit a beard *shrugs*

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Hmmm! This site is getting confusing.....first I could id everyone and then everyone got Martin pictures. Now they are all turning into Tesla! See very confusing!

Comment

I wasn't the first - Pol and Bekki already did it
                          Wait...what'd I do? You all move way too fast for me! What'd I do? What'd I do?
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Wait...what'd I do? You all move way too fast for me! What'd I do? What'd I do?
                            You took down your special Martin avi I was being accused of being the first to do that and I was just pointing out that in fact I wasn't

*hugs*

Comment

You took down your special Martin avi I was being accused of being the first to do that and I was just pointing out that in fact I wasn't

*hugs*
                              Nuh uh. I just changed it to a *different* special Martin avi. Nice try, sister! You caved before I did! :::happy dance::: ;p
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Nuh uh. I just changed it to a *different* special Martin avi. Nice try, sister! You caved before I did! :::happy dance::: ;p
                                Nope, that doesn't count - the bet was who wood be first to take down their special Martin avi that Sarai made

How's the foot?

Comment

Working...
                                X