Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mornin Woohoos!

Jann- hope pup is better.

Thought you might enjoy a couple of new photos from D*C! Andi and I did a photo with Chris H- all Steampunkified. I actually hadn't intended to do any photos/autos, but after seeing him on a couple of panels we couldn't resist. (And, yes, I look 15 in that photo *sigh*)

The second photo is a charity photo we did for the con's charity of the year, The Inclusion Project. The charity efforts raised $40,000 this year. Amazing. One of us is oragned out because she prefers that her image not be on the net, but we did SG1, Charlie's Angels style.

Spoiler:

Looking forward to Sanctuary Twitter Tag today.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Laurie*

*hugs Tjinta*

MoB - Awesome pictures!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *resists the use of Twitter*
      Give in. I did.

(Although I do forget I have a Twitter account sometimes. I'm still not used to it. Hm.)
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

MoB, thanks for sharing the pics You really do look younger there!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Give in. I did.

(Although I do forget I have a Twitter account sometimes. I'm still not used to it. Hm.)
        No.

I think.

I already have trouble using FB.
        One of my RL friends keeps posting messages like ''I'm going to take a shower, watch a movie and sleep after that''. I even forgot to share the whole England trip with my wide (under 50 ) circle of FB friends *shrugs*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I already have trouble using FB.
          One of my RL friends keeps posting messages like ''I'm going to take a shower, watch a movie and sleep after that''. I even forgot to share the whole England trip with my wide (under 50 ) circle of FB friends *shrugs*
          *nods* I understand. I have friends like that too. I chose to ignore these statuses and only read those posting something worth reading. Which isn't a lot of people. ;P

Maybe you're better not to give in.

sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Well, I just found out that the woman who bought the house finally came in late last night to sign. But because it took more time than I was told it would, and the funding won't happen until tomorrow, I had to made a rush payment via the phone for the Sept mortgage payment (after being told not to pay). And to make matters worse, the loan company sold my loan late last month to a new company and they made me pay almost $200 more without any explanation and no one could tell me why. So I have probably lost that amount no matter what. But they did say next month my payments will go down by $600. In other words I probably paid for their transferrring fees! Tomorrow - tomorrow it will be funded and I'm through with it....until then maybe I'll bury my head in the sand!

EDIT: Are people dumb on purpose. My escrow agent stated she never knew the loan was sold. I just checked my emails (saved all of them dealing with the sale) and sure enough, I told her the whole thing about 2 1/2 weeks ago and my agent said he was going to forward it to her as well. Why do they have to just lie! Why can't they just say, sorry, I made a mistake!
            Pardon me as I go seeeth in a corner somewhere. Is 9:50 am to early to start drinking! I must me nighttime somewhere!
            Last edited by llp; 13 September 2011, 08:51 AM. Reason: frustration!
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome pics MoB

Nad, don't give in to Twitter!!! I have an account and I do pop in now and then but rarely tweet. I have better things to do with my time It is handy for keeping an eye on what the Sanctuary peeps are doing, but that's about all

*huggles Laurie* At least it'll soon be over with now

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

MoB - Awesome pictures!
                MoB, thanks for sharing the pics You really do look younger there!
                Glad you guys liked them. I have a chubby, baby-face in a lot of my D*C pics. I think I must have been bloated or something all weekend. I look like a kid in most of them. Not that I'm complaining.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Well, I just found out that the woman who bought the house finally came in late last night to sign. But because it took more time than I was told it would, and the funding won't happen until tomorrow, I had to made a rush payment via the phone for the Sept mortgage payment (after being told not to pay). And to make matters worse, the loan company sold my loan late last month to a new company and they made me pay almost $200 more without any explanation and no one could tell me why. So I have probably lost that amount no matter what. But they did say next month my payments will go down by $600. In other words I probably paid for their transferrring fees! Tomorrow - tomorrow it will be funded and I'm through with it....until then maybe I'll bury my head in the sand!

EDIT: Are people dumb on purpose. My escrow agent stated she never knew the loan was sold. I just checked my emails (saved all of them dealing with the sale) and sure enough, I told her the whole thing about 2 1/2 weeks ago and my agent said he was going to forward it to her as well. Why do they have to just lie! Why can't they just say, sorry, I made a mistake!
                Pardon me as I go seeeth in a corner somewhere. Is 9:50 am to early to start drinking! I must me nighttime somewhere!
                UGH! Major hugs, Laurie. Before you know it all this frustration will be gone. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better! Take a virtual hug instead?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Awesome pics MoB

Nad, don't give in to Twitter!!! I have an account and I do pop in now and then but rarely tweet. I have better things to do with my time It is handy for keeping an eye on what the Sanctuary peeps are doing, but that's about all

*huggles Laurie* At least it'll soon be over with now
                Hey, now! Twitter has a lot of good uses. I've found it to be a great source of information for me on what people are doing in my field. I have also made great midwifery contacts through it. It didn't expand to fangirling until after AT5.

ETA: Thanks re: the pics. I'm loving them.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Thanks to everyone for their kindness....and I love "virtual hugs" anytime!

I know it will all go away soon....The problem is I am also in the middle of moving to a bigger apartment, packing up everything, notifying credit cards, utilities, etc.....trying to figure a way to move my cats.....

Just too much in such a short time. I didn't expect the place to sell so quickly...had an offer I accepted in less than 10 days from when it went on the market. But this too will all pass. And I haven't slept well because of the heat (thank goodness the A/C is working - the day the heat wave broke! ). So by next week on Thursday I will be taking my time unpacking and settling in to my apartment...I hope!
                  sigpic

Comment

*cough*

Comment

*hugs Laurie again*

And well, MoB... Yay for being bloated!

Well... I can find out what the Sanctuary peeps are doing right here

Same with the Sanctuary FB page... GW is my main source of information. Wherever it gets posted, it all ends up on the forum.

Jumble! That's a mighty fine 'outfit' you're wearing. Dare I use the word ''dreamy''?
                      Yes. Yes I do. *nods*

EDIT: With Jumble and Bekki de-Martin'ed... I'm vamping up.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Hey, now! Twitter has a lot of good uses. I've found it to be a great source of information for me on what people are doing in my field. I have also made great midwifery contacts through it. It didn't expand to fangirling until after AT5.

ETA: Thanks re: the pics. I'm loving them.
                        Horses for courses I guess - I just don't have much use for it

*hugs Laurie again*

And well, MoB... Yay for being bloated!

Well... I can find out what the Sanctuary peeps are doing right here

Same with the Sanctuary FB page... GW is my main source of information. Wherever it gets posted, it all ends up on the forum.
                        True, but often there are interesting little snippets that don't get picked up by the Tweeters that post on here

Jumble! That's a mighty fine 'outfit' you're wearing. Dare I use the word ''dreamy''?
                        Yes. Yes I do. *nods*
                        Why thank you - I'm finding he's a very comfortable fit

EDIT: With Jumble and Bekki de-Martin'ed... I'm vamping up.
                        Yes, I caved - sorry Martin

Love your matching avi Nad

I just hope I don't run out of vamping steam before Nad's birthday

Comment

True, but often there are interesting little snippets that don't get picked up by the Tweeters that post on here
                          Responsibilities!

EDIT: I spelled that wrong, didn't I? It looks funny.

Why thank you - I'm finding he's a very comfortable fit

He sure is.

Yes, I caved - sorry Martin

Love your matching avi Nad

I just hope I don't run out of vamping steam before Nad's birthday
                          *hugs Martin*

Run out of vamping steam? Is that even possible?

And thanks

sigpic

Comment

Responsibilities!

EDIT: I spelled that wrong, didn't I? It looks funny.
                            Nope, you spelled it correctly

He sure is.

*hugs Martin*

Run out of vamping steam? Is that even possible?

And thanks
                            I don't know, I've only really just discovered him

*looks around*

Is it me or is this thread looking very pink?

Comment

Nope, you spelled it correctly
                              Really? How cool. Must be a funny word then.

I don't know, I've only really just discovered him

It's the beard, isn't i?

*looks around*

Is it me or is this thread looking very pink?
                              It is very pink. Between you and Laurie...

EDIT: Or blueish, depending on where you start reading.
                              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 04 November 2011, 03:07 PM.

sigpic

Comment

If you guys want to follow the twitter tag without having a twitter account, you can just hit this link from time to time today and you'll see the antics.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X