The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    1. The won't all survive, but at least I've saved them from being eaten by their mom and all the other fish

2. Ah, that's the 'Reluctant Artiste Syndrome' that we all suffer from You did brilliantly

3. Glad to hear you're enjoying the job - makes life soooo much better

1. Always the protector. How many do you anticipate surviving and will you keep them?

2. Yes, very true. I don't know too many people who don't suffer from this affliction. I appreciate the kind words, though.

3. There's also this team feeling and effort here that was missing from my prior job. Even though it's not a 'full-scope' midwifery job, I understand the appeal it has to the midwives who are here.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    1. MoB at the scene...hysterical

2. Yay for the new mac LGJ! How is it to have one? I love mine *huggles it*

3. Yay Bekki for going to meet Amanda! I'm jealous!
    1. Gracias.

2. Agreed. I have drunk the apple kool-aid and taken the bait hook, line, and sinker. The number of Apple products I own is almost embarrassing. Okay, who am I kidding? It's totally embarrassing.

3. Bekki will def have to let us know what Amanda says when you show her the doll!
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Yay for the new mac LGJ! How is it to have one? I love mine *huggles it*
      It's fantastic! I love white. When I woke up this morning and saw it beside my bed, it made me smile. 'It wasn't a dream!' I need to open my old PC though today. Everything has yet to be installed on this little baby and I have so much homework to do! *sighs*

EDIT: MoB, it's not embarrassing.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Good morning WooHoos!
        Happy Birthday Josi!
        How are the gran-fish today? And did that "better place" that the evil fish went to involve flushing?
        So glad that the hospital is behaving properly MoB and that you're enjoying it.

Remembering 9-11 today.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          1. Always the protector. How many do you anticipate surviving and will you keep them?

Hard to say, probably about 60% will survive. I won't be able to keep them all - I'll probably sell them back to the shop, or possibly deposit some in the aquarium at Anderson's

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Good morning WooHoos!
          Happy Birthday Josi!
          How are the gran-fish today? And did that "better place" that the evil fish went to involve flushing?
          So glad that the hospital is behaving properly MoB and that you're enjoying it.

Remembering 9-11 today.
          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...0gifs/9-11.jpg
          No flushing - I gave him to a friend

Josi and Sarai - where was the tissue warning for WW Gaza/Memorial Day?

Comment

Sorry Jumble! We did warn you you needed to make sure you could watch them all through though! *passes tissues*

Just back from James's party. Gave him lots of huggles
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Sorry Jumble! We did warn you you needed to make sure you could watch them all through though! *passes tissues*
              You did, but I wasn't prepared for the shock! Watched with mouth open and eyes streaming *huggles Josh*

Where the heck did that year go? I was put in mind of Rob's first birthday - we'd just arrived back from a two week holiday in Cornwall - he had no idea what to do with the candle, but he knew exactly what to do with the cake

And I'm sure that was only a few months ago............

Comment

Josi and Sarai - where was the tissue warning for WW Gaza/Memorial Day?
                Woah! Hang on, I distinctly remember a conversation in the cottage in which we explicitly warned you to get the tissues ready and to make sure you had time to watch the first ep of season 6!! Such an emotive ep *sniffs and huggles*

Yay! Happy birthday to both of you, you must have had a lovely day

Comment

You did, but I wasn't prepared for the shock! Watched with mouth open and eyes streaming *huggles Josh*
                  *passes more tissues* I know! I cry buckets every time - Josh's eyes just kill me *huggles Josh too*

Where the heck did that year go? I was put in mind of Rob's first birthday - we'd just arrived back from a two week holiday in Cornwall - he had no idea what to do with the candle, but he knew exactly what to do with the cake

And I'm sure that was only a few months ago............
                  James was exactly the same - he observed the candle and the singing with a somewhat bemused expression, but had no difficulty with the eating part! We had cakes at the party for me and my brother too, and James 'helped' me blow out my candles too
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs back in to quickly show off birthday pressies before heading out for dinner*

From Kitten

From Sarai

From Jumble

From Dee

From Oma

Thanks everyone! *squishy huggles you all*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Woah! Hang on, I distinctly remember a conversation in the cottage in which we explicitly warned you to get the tissues ready and to make sure you had time to watch the first ep of season 6!! Such an emotive ep *sniffs and huggles*
                      I remember you saying about watching all three eps, just not about the tissues

Btw, could I trouble you for a 'Jumble' version of the sig that Sil is sporting? I do like to have a matching pair

Comment

*passes more tissues* I know! I cry buckets every time - Josh's eyes just kill me *huggles Josh too*
                        God, yes!

Spoiler:
                        The look on his face when she woke up after the second op saying "Josh! Oh Josh!"

James was exactly the same - he observed the candle and the singing with a somewhat bemused expression, but had no difficulty with the eating part! We had cakes at the party for me and my brother too, and James 'helped' me blow out my candles too
                        You had candles? Gosh, must have been a BIG cake!!

*runz*

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Love Josi's presents!

Love the WooHoos as well.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Btw, could I trouble you for a 'Jumble' version of the sig that Sil is sporting? I do like to have a matching pair
                            Isn't the thread confusing enough?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Isn't the thread confusing enough?
                              I think we should *all* wear a version of the sig as well.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I think we should *all* wear a version of the sig as well.
                                *headdesk*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X