The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pol View Post
    Congrats, Jumble. Does this make you a grammafish?

RE: Ankle.
    Spoiler:
    I was practicing walking on 7/26 and (with no feeling in the ankle and foot) rolled the ankle. Because I had no sensation, I didn't really thing of it, but the ginormous ball on the left side of my angle kind of gives it away.

And now that sensation is returning to that part of my leg/foot I can really FEEL the crazy pain. The doc called back and said to come in first thing Monday for x-ray. So...on exam, it's a "suspected break" until confirmed (or not) on Monday.
    Meanwhile, back to sitting. And...writing.
    Well, I'm sending healing vibes your way.

But writing is good.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Happy Birthday Josi!
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, any chance I might get that synopsis in the near future? I want to send out a few more tries before I move! Not sure why, but I'll keep trying!
        sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Just found out Amanda Tapping is coming to Armageddon in Melbourne next month!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: But it appears to be only for VIP members...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edit 2: oh, I should post AFTER I finish reading! There's a panel for EVERYONE!! YAYAYAY!!!
          sigpic

Comment

That's awesome Bekki!
            sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Josi, I see you've had pressies already, so can I send you mine now pwetty pweeeeeze?
              I see you already did And look, I'm wearing one of them already *points down* So many pretties, I'm going to have to do lots of costume changes over the next few days so they all get to come out to play

Or am I mixing my metaphors there??

*hugs Pol* - hope your ankle recovers quickly and not too painfully

Jumble, congrats on becoming a fishgranny! How cute!

Wait, this is the evil fish, right? And didn't you only have the one fish left after it ate the others the others all died? So is this a black widow kind of deal, or an immaculate conception?!

Bekki, yay for Amanda coming to Melbourne! You're going, right? So excited for you!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Hm. Point. You wouldn't have been able to share that lovely news with us if you hadn't been up.

But now, go to bed! You need to sleep. *nods*
                I did, and I slept until 10!

Um...... possibly

Spoiler:
                I was practicing walking on 7/26 and (with no feeling in the ankle and foot) rolled the ankle. Because I had no sensation, I didn't really thing of it, but the ginormous ball on the left side of my angle kind of gives it away.

And now that sensation is returning to that part of my leg/foot I can really FEEL the crazy pain. The doc called back and said to come in first thing Monday for x-ray. So...on exam, it's a "suspected break" until confirmed (or not) on Monday.
                Again, OUCH! *sends healing vibes*

Btw, you don't need to spoiler anything on here unless it really is a spoiler

Originally posted by llp View Post
                Hey Jumble, any chance I might get that synopsis in the near future? I want to send out a few more tries before I move! Not sure why, but I'll keep trying!
                Doing it today

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *bounces in*

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I see you already did And look, I'm wearing one of them already *points down* So many pretties, I'm going to have to do lots of costume changes over the next few days so they all get to come out to play

Or am I mixing my metaphors there??
                Glad you like them

*hugs Pol* - hope your ankle recovers quickly and not too painfully

Jumble, congrats on becoming a fishgranny! How cute!

Wait, this is the evil fish, right? And didn't you only have the one fish left after it ate the others the others all died? So is this a black widow kind of deal, or an immaculate conception?!
                No, the evil fish has moved on to a better place and the Aquarium is now all sparkly clean and full of tropical fish

Clicky ^

Bekki, yay for Amanda coming to Melbourne! You're going, right? So excited for you!
                *bounces for Bekki* Don't forget to wear your WooHoo badge - Amanda will know exactly who you are

Comment

Fly by post to say:

Happy Birthday
                  josi
                  !!!

Hope it's awwwsum!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces through* Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Having a lovely day so far, now off to my nephew's first birthday party for the afternoon Then out for dinner for both me and my brother tonight - it's birthday central round here
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      Hi woohoos!!!

Awesome reel, MoB! Glad you had that wine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSI!!!! *happy dances* and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LADYGJ!

I flew to Brisbane to watch my brother's musical that he wrote last night. It was fabulous! *huggles bro*
                      YAY! So awesome about your bro's musical. What a talented family you have!

I have a calm, 'dramatic' scene too. But vimeo only allows 500mb per week. So it will have to wait. And I need to edit them together somehow. Oy.

*runz in*

1. Mybaby'shavingfishesmybaby's........ oh wait.......... myfishishavingbabiesmyfishishavingbabies!!!!!

*takes a breath*

Ok, so I know fish having babies all the time, in fact in the past I've frequently discovered baby fish in my aquarium - but this time I ACTUALLY SAW THEM BEING BORN!!!!

She's had loads and is still popping them out......

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...isc/110911.jpg

Must be about fifty of them so far - and that's not counting the ones she had before I spotted what was happening

2. AWESOME acting MoB

Ouch! *huggles gently* How did you break your ankle - aren't you still supposed to be immobile?
                      1. WOW! Go g'ma Jumble! But 50+ And here I go hoping to not have twins

2. Thanks I cringe when I watch myself sing, which I know I'm pretty good at. So you can imagine the courage I needed to put up something without singing in it. Wine, and lots of it, on minimal sleep from the night before.

Spoiler:

OW! Rest up, Pol. Writing sounds like the perfect remedy.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Just found out Amanda Tapping is coming to Armageddon in Melbourne next month!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: But it appears to be only for VIP members...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Edit 2: oh, I should post AFTER I finish reading! There's a panel for EVERYONE!! YAYAYAY!!!
                      Yippee! So happy you will get to see her. Hopefully it's a good panel.

I am working the day shift today. I love this new hospital so far. It runs like a hospital and not like a circus. And everyone is really lovely. But because it is 1) Sunday and 2) 9/11 I had to leave my house at 5:30am to get here by 7:30. I'd originally planned to drive until I read that the bridges and tunnels were likely to be a clusterfrak. So I got on the 5:46am R train and trekked to the opposite end of NYC. I should be home by 10pm if all goes well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSI!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee *throws more birthday love to Josi* Have fun at the wee one's party!!

*huggles Pol* that ankle sounds unfriendly!!! Hope it gets better quick smart!

I'm very excited about the prospect of seeing Amanda! Bekki-doll and I (with my badge) shall prepare for an excellent outing!

Edit: And looking forward to seeing your other reel, MoB! Will you need wine before you show us, or is posting the first one enough of an icebreaker? Glad the new hospital is all good!
                        sigpic

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee *throws more birthday love to Josi* Have fun at the wee one's party!!

I'm very excited about the prospect of seeing Amanda! Bekki-doll and I (with my badge) shall prepare for an excellent outing!

Edit: And looking forward to seeing your other reel, MoB! Will you need wine before you show us, or is posting the first one enough of an icebreaker? Glad the new hospital is all good!
                          More wine will probably be necessary. For sure. Oh, for sure.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *bounces through* Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Having a lovely day so far, now off to my nephew's first birthday party for the afternoon Then out for dinner for both me and my brother tonight - it's birthday central round here
                            Ooooooh! All that cake!!! Have a good time and give the Mini-WooHoo a big huggle from us all

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            YAY! So awesome about your bro's musical. What a talented family you have!

I have a calm, 'dramatic' scene too. But vimeo only allows 500mb per week. So it will have to wait. And I need to edit them together somehow. Oy.

1. WOW! Go g'ma Jumble! But 50+ And here I go hoping to not have twins
                            The won't all survive, but at least I've saved them from being eaten by their mom and all the other fish

2. Thanks I cringe when I watch myself sing, which I know I'm pretty good at. So you can imagine the courage I needed to put up something without singing in it. Wine, and lots of it, on minimal sleep from the night before.
                            Ah, that's the 'Reluctant Artiste Syndrome' that we all suffer from You did brilliantly

I am working the day shift today. I love this new hospital so far. It runs like a hospital and not like a circus. And everyone is really lovely. But because it is 1) Sunday and 2) 9/11 I had to leave my house at 5:30am to get here by 7:30. I'd originally planned to drive until I read that the bridges and tunnels were likely to be a clusterfrak. So I got on the 5:46am R train and trekked to the opposite end of NYC. I should be home by 10pm if all goes well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSI!
                            Glad to hear you're enjoying the job - makes life soooo much better

*bounces again* So glad you're going to get to see Amanda, and I'm sure she'll be delighted to finally meet you and see Bekki-doll again

Comment

I did, and I slept until 10!
                              I did too! Just woke up! It's fantastic!

No, the evil fish has moved on to a better place and the Aquarium is now all sparkly clean and full of tropical fish

Lovely! Full of colors!

Josi, looks like you have a wonderful day ahead of you! Hope you enjoy it! *huggles and kisses again* Happy Birthday!
                              sigpic

Comment

MoB at the scene...hysterical

Jumble Congrats on being a grandma...but that are a lot of fishes...means a lot of Bday presents

Yay for the new mac LGJ! How is it to have one? I love mine *huggles it*

Yay Bekki for going to meet Amanda! I'm jealous!

Happy Birthday Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X