• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday JOsi!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Okay... since I just went out to dinner with Andi, my dad and stepmom and they poured a large quantity of wine down my throat, I am feeling brave enough to share my first foray into horror-y/soapy acting with my Woohoos. I bust out laughing when I first saw this thanks to the cheese factor. So enjoy...

I hope the quality is better on your end than mine...

ETA: there is ONE swear in the beginning of the vid. Please take that into consideration before watching...
      Really really funny!~!!!! Awesome MoB!!!!!!

Thank god for the wine!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        Really really funny!~!!!! Awesome MoB!!!!!!

Thank god for the wine!
        If not for that, I never would have shared. Just sayin...
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I don't have anything WooHoo-ish to say, I just wanted to see my nifty avatar.

Oh, wait...
          Spoiler:
          It looks as if I broke my ankle instead of spraining it. Not that I could tell as it's still mostly paralyzed following the back surgery. :::sigh::: Back to the doctor on Monday.

Still not WooHooey, but...there you go.
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hi woohoos!!!

Awesome reel, MoB! Glad you had that wine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSI!!!! *happy dances* and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LADYGJ!

I flew to Brisbane to watch my brother's musical that he wrote last night. It was fabulous! *huggles bro*
            sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

Mybaby'shavingfishesmybaby's........ oh wait.......... myfishishavingbabiesmyfishishavingbabies!!!!!

*takes a breath*

Ok, so I know fish having babies all the time, in fact in the past I've frequently discovered baby fish in my aquarium - but this time I ACTUALLY SAW THEM BEING BORN!!!!

She's had loads and is still popping them out......

Must be about fifty of them so far - and that's not counting the ones she had before I spotted what was happening

If not for that, I never would have shared. Just sayin...
              AWESOME acting MoB

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Oh, wait...
              Spoiler:
              It looks as if I broke my ankle instead of spraining it. Not that I could tell as it's still mostly paralyzed following the back surgery. :::sigh::: Back to the doctor on Monday.

Ouch! *huggles gently* How did you break your ankle - aren't you still supposed to be immobile?

Comment

Oh Pol, so sorry about the ankle.

happy fish babies Jumble!

Happy Birthday Josi =

Congrats Bekki on brother's musical!

Gosh, I had my 3869th post a couple of pages back and totally forgot to celebrate - dang migraine...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  Oh Pol, so sorry about the ankle.

happy fish babies Jumble!

Happy Birthday Josi = http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...s/birthday.gif

Congrats Bekki on brother's musical!

Gosh, I had my 3869th post a couple of pages back and totally forgot to celebrate - dang migraine...
                  Darn! I missed it too

Oh well, better late than never

*waves to Bekki* Congrats to Bro

Comment

Aw, thank you Jumble - that's sweet!
                    sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos!
                      Writing you all from my new MacBook Pro! Goodbye old PC that was so slow I could drink coffee each time a new page loaded tried to load. ;P

This is a good day Woohoos! This is a good day!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Jonathon doing his first con? Surely this calls for a WooHoo presence????
                      Ohhh! Awesome! Why so far away?

Love the pics LGJ, but they're all waaaay over the 100kb limit - maybe you should post them as thumbnails
                      Oops! Sorry! I was in a rush earlier. I've just edited my post to put link since I'm all that used to my new compy yet. I still need to set all my bookmarks and stuff. ;P

Okay... since I just went out to dinner with Andi, my dad and stepmom and they poured a large quantity of wine down my throat, I am feeling brave enough to share my first foray into horror-y/soapy acting with my Woohoos. I bust out laughing when I first saw this thanks to the cheese factor. So enjoy...

<snippy>
                      I can't see it cause Adobe isn't installed yet, but I'll watch it as soon as I can!

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Oh, wait...
                      Spoiler:

*huggles for the ankle Pol*

*runz in*

Mybaby'shavingfishesmybaby's........ oh wait.......... myfishishavingbabiesmyfishishavingbabies!!!!!

*takes a breath*

Ok, so I know fish having babies all the time, in fact in the past I've frequently discovered baby fish in my aquarium - but this time I ACTUALLY SAW THEM BEING BORN!!!!

Must be about fifty of them so far - and that's not counting the ones she had before I spotted what was happening
                      Oh! How cool!

Woohood! on the belated 69 Nolamom!

And last but not least...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSI!

... even though it's not yet midnight here...
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Evening Woohoos!
                        Writing you all from my new MacBook Pro! Goodbye old PC that was so slow I could drink coffee each time a new page loaded tried to load. ;P

This is a good day Woohoos! This is a good day!
                        WooHooood! for new Mac

Ohhh! Awesome! Why so far away?
                        I'll swap you Jonathon in Vancouver for Martin in London

Oops! Sorry! I was in a rush earlier. I've just edited my post to put link since I'm all that used to my new compy yet. I still need to set all my bookmarks and stuff. ;P
                        Happens to us all Thanks for editing

I can't see it cause Adobe isn't installed yet, but I'll watch it as soon as I can!

*huggles for the ankle Pol*

Oh! How cool!

Woohood! on the belated 69 Nolamom!

And last but not least...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSI!

... even though it's not yet midnight here...
                        You just made me look at the clock - it's just turned 3am here Guess I'd better go to bed....

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

*huggles Lee*

Comment

Jumble! *waves finger* 3 AM... Tssss!

Woodnight!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            Jumble! *waves finger* 3 AM... Tssss!

Woodnight!
                            Hey, it's not my fault babies always seem to be born in the middle of the night

Comment

Hm. Point. You wouldn't have been able to share that lovely news with us if you hadn't been up.

But now, go to bed! You need to sleep. *nods*
                              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*takes a breath*

Ouch! *huggles gently* How did you break your ankle - aren't you still supposed to be immobile?
                                Congrats, Jumble. Does this make you a grammafish?

RE: Ankle.
                                Spoiler:
                                I was practicing walking on 7/26 and (with no feeling in the ankle and foot) rolled the ankle. Because I had no sensation, I didn't really thing of it, but the ginormous ball on the left side of my angle kind of gives it away.

And now that sensation is returning to that part of my leg/foot I can really FEEL the crazy pain. The doc called back and said to come in first thing Monday for x-ray. So...on exam, it's a "suspected break" until confirmed (or not) on Monday.
                                Meanwhile, back to sitting. And...writing.
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X