The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening WooHoos!

Great news Laurie - even if the vultures are after your slim pickings of profits

Have fun delivering babies tonight MoB!

Better you dancing than me LadyGalaxyJ - I'm such a klutz I'd fall flat on my face. Enjoy!
    sigpic

Comment

My body WILL be sore tomorrow, but it was so worth it! I feel so much better!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Better you dancing than me LadyGalaxyJ - I'm such a klutz I'd fall flat on my face. Enjoy!
      I'm sure you could learn. Everyone can.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        Don't be too sure - you've never seen me try! I embody the word awkward, absolutely no hand/eye/leg coordination. It's a wonder I don't trip myself up just walking hehehe.
        sigpic

Comment

Well so much for the house closing today (Friday)...apparently they haven't sent over the papers yet. They were suppose to be at the escrow office Thursday. And there are no filings on Saturday - so I have the feeling it might not be until next week now. I still hold out a very tiny itsy bitsy hope that it might close today, but knowing how they function.....probably not!

Which also means I will have to wait until sometime next week to receive whatever is left of the money....and I really don't think there is that much left. They kept coming up with one fee after another. I checked and they're all legal. So be it, at least I will be out from under that house. I just want to close that chapter of my life for good. I'm not saying it was bad, because if wasn't, it's just over and I need to leave it back there and away from me. Oh hell, I'm going to bed!
          Last edited by llp; 09 September 2011, 12:16 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            I like Lee And it looks good on you
            Besides we all know where your loyalties really lie
            I'm glad to hear it - I was starting to think you were really doubting me

My body WILL be sore tomorrow, but it was so worth it! I feel so much better!

Even those of us with two left feet and a serious balance problem?

*huggles Laurie* This week or next week - it'll soon be over

From Joe's blog:

*Nick writes: “What is Brad up to these days?”*

Answer: Brad is relaxing, spending time with his family, and doing some writing in preparation for a couple of upcoming projects.
            Good to know he's enjoying some downtime

Comment

Jumble we wood never
              Nolamom hehehe, I wood like to see that! Hope that doesn't make me mean...*looks at gw name*...uhm...

I like to dance, even though I'm clumsly. I tend to knock out ppl and step on them. All in the name of good fun!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Jumble we wood never
                Glad to hear it

And in case anyone needs more convincing............

Comment

okay this one was so funny I couldn't resist...
                  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...mlinWooHoo.jpg
                  That's so cute!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Keep on like that and you could end up as The Electrified WooHoo!
                  Well, I get static-electric shocks off the trolley every time I'm in Asda I think that isn't just me though

We can't choose it for you - you need to decide for yourself........ because The Indecisive WooHoo is already taken

So.......

The Gremlin WooHoo
                  The Magnetic WooHoo
                  The Electrified WooHoo
                  The WooHoo to Blame
                  The Computer Killing WooHoo

.... which is it to be?
                  I need to decide for myself? Darn Hmmm perhaps you have all inadvertantly decided for me... *glances at other posts*

Uuuuhh! I always need someone to blame! *giggles*
                  One vote for WooHoo to Blame...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  I like that one!
                  Two votes for WooHoo to Blame...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Definitely the Nubbin Woohoo for Antoa and the Gremlin Woohoo for Amy!!!
                  One vote for Gremlin WooHoo...

Me vote is on the Electrified Woohoo for Amy, but she can chose what she wants.
                  One vote for Electrified WooHoo...

So, The WooHoo To Blame is it
                  *looks pleased with self*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  For those who don't know, antoa makes the most wonderful nubbins as shown in her pic with AT (AT is holding my nubbin BTW)
                  *looks at antoa's pic*
                  They're adorable! *squishes nubbin* I want one!

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  Now I feel like everyone is picturing me all round and fuzzy...

The Dancing Nubbin Whoohoo... heh.
                  Dancing Nubbin Woohoo is an awesome name!!

Evening Woohoos.
                  Can I have a hug?
                  I've been feeling down all week and weekend. School, work, friends, nothing changed my mood. I feel lonely and sad and I don't know why.
                  *hugs you*

Oh I'm ok with the killing... But I draw the line at eating your victims!
                  LMAO!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  That too.
                  But for me (as a non-fangurl ) it's more that really evil Druitt is much more interesting. I'm just not into half way there Druitt.
                  I'm inclined to agree I prefer completely evil/insane Druitt to the half-way one...
                  *oh well I sort of feel a bit bad but it's hard work not killing people so instead I'll mess with Helen's head a bit more*

Aw *hugs* Good to know you're better now Maybe you could go back to Sanctuary and see if you can re-Kindler your interest
                  I second this, try Sanctuary from the start again

Surely I'm allowed to look at other men?

<snip>

See? LOTS of hugs with Martin - only one with Lee

*polishes halo*
                  Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of visual-variety

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  First night shift at the new midwifery job tonight! I'm working tonight, tomorrow night, and Sunday day, then will be exclusively on the night shift until a week or so before I move to Canada. Wish me luck!
                  Good Luck

And on a final note, I'm off on holiday tomorrow and visiting relatives... staying near lake windermere (gorgeous, quiet, lots of ops for random photos of lakes and trees ) and the place apparently has very limited signal so I prob won't be able to get on the internet for a week.

Will miss you all!
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Have an awesome time on your holiday Amy!

*leaves huggles behind for Woohoos to pick up*
                    sigpic
                    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      That's so cute!

Well, I get static-electric shocks off the trolley every time I'm in Asda I think that isn't just me though

I need to decide for myself? Darn Hmmm perhaps you have all inadvertantly decided for me... *glances at other posts*

One vote for WooHoo to Blame...

Two votes for WooHoo to Blame...

One vote for Gremlin WooHoo...

One vote for Electrified WooHoo...

So, The WooHoo To Blame is it
                      *looks pleased with self*

*looks at antoa's pic*
                      They're adorable! *squishes nubbin* I want one!

Dancing Nubbin Woohoo is an awesome name!!

*hugs you*

LMAO!

I second this, try Sanctuary from the start again

Good Luck

And on a final note, I'm off on holiday tomorrow and visiting relatives... staying near lake windermere (gorgeous, quiet, lots of ops for random photos of lakes and trees ) and the place apparently has very limited signal so I prob won't be able to get on the internet for a week.

Will miss you all!
                      Have a great time and personally I like the Electricfied WooHoo!
                      Last edited by llp; 09 September 2011, 08:19 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good evening WooHoos!

Great news Laurie - even if the vultures are after your slim pickings of profits
                        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...fs/vulture.gif

Have fun delivering babies tonight MoB!

Love the bird - I mean the picture of the vulture!
                        sigpic

Comment

Have an awesome time on your holiday Amy!

*leaves huggles behind for Woohoos to pick up*
                          Thanks! I'll post some photos up if anyone would like when I get back

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Have a great time and personally I like the Electricfied WooHoo!
                          Thanks!
                          But you can't it confuses my voting counts
                          Although electrified woohoo makes me think of tesla *JY-love*
                          sigpic

Comment

So, The WooHoo To Blame is it *looks pleased with self*
                            Okey dokey
                            Visual Variety - I like that
                            And on a final note, I'm off on holiday tomorrow and visiting relatives... staying near lake windermere (gorgeous, quiet, lots of ops for random photos of lakes and trees ) and the place apparently has very limited signal so I prob won't be able to get on the internet for a week. Will miss you all!
                            Have a good time - The Lakes are absolutely beautiful
                            Have an awesome time on your holiday Amy! *leaves huggles behind for Woohoos to pick up*
                            *picks up a huggle* And YAY! for Friday! Nice week-end planned If all goes well with Olivia at school next week I may thereafter be saying 'Yay! for Wednesday!', for I'll be working a three-day week and having a four-day week-end through the winter I managed to persuade the school that all the faffing about they had planned with mornings, then afternoons, then mornings plus lunch wood be utterly confusing for Oli, and that she wood settle much better if she just did one week of mornings and then went full-time And I can be very persuasive when I feel like it
                            Last edited by Jumble; 09 September 2011, 08:47 AM. Reason: missed out an end quote, but it won't let me change it :rolleyes: And now it has :mckay:

Comment

Okey dokey Visual Variety - I like that Have a good time - The Lakes are absolutely beautiful *picks up a huggle* And YAY! for Friday! Nice week-end planned If all goes well with Olivia at school next week I may thereafter be saying 'Yay! for Wednesday!', for I'll be working a three-day week and having a four-day week-end through the winter I managed to persuade the school that all the faffing about they had planned with mornings, then afternoons, then mornings plus lunch wood be utterly confusing for Oli, and that she wood settle much better if she just did one week of mornings and then went full-time And I can be very persuasive when I feel like it
                              Thanks!

Hope all goes well with Oli at school
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Hope all goes well with Oli at school
                                Thanks

See where you've quoted me? That's what keeps happening when I try to edit, then as soon as I click to change something the whole text disappears except for the first line

I guess it's part of the last lot of 'improvements'

Comment

Working...
                                X