The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Oh I'm ok with the killing... But I draw the line at eating your victims!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      Evening Woohoos.
      Can I have a hug?
      I've been feeling down all week and weekend. School, work, friends, nothing changed my mood. I feel lonely and sad and I don't know why.

It's just one of those days weeks maybe...

Anyway, I send out good vibes to all of you who need it!
      Happy to know about the new Woohoo names! Me vote is on the Electrified Woohoo for Amy, but she can chose what she wants. And the Dancing Nubbin Woohoo is awesome for Antoa! (And just because having BOTH gremlins and nubbins isn't probably a safe thing.)

MoB, happy to know you had such an awesome time at the con! I can't wait to see some pictures.

Take care Woohoos!
      xo

HUGE HUGS FROM ME!!

My advice to cheer you up? Watch an ep of Sanctuary. Then, when the season 3 DVDs come out, go buy yourself a set. Then, make a donation to S4K (of any size). I guarantee if nothing else works that last one will make you smile.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        HUGE HUGS FROM ME!!

My advice to cheer you up? Watch an ep of Sanctuary. Then, when the season 3 DVDs come out, go buy yourself a set. Then, make a donation to S4K (of any size). I guarantee if nothing else works that last one will make you smile.
        Sounds like sound advise to me.....boy, you must be a really good attorney! Hey, and we got that for free!

Oh and I see the mention of the nephew has totally disappeared.....a little subterfuge I see. Smart idea!!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the hugs guys. They're really appreciated.
          *hugs back Woohoos*
          You're all awesome.

EH-T, I might just do that when I get home. An ep of Sanctuary sounds like a good idea. DVDs of S3 are just around the corner. I'll say that they're like my and Josi's late birthday gift.

And I totally understand you Dee on the loving/not-living vilains. But I will add that John is not a vilain in my heart, so he doesn't count. ;P
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs back Woohoos*
            You're all awesome.

EH-T, I might just do that when I get home. An ep of Sanctuary sounds like a good idea. DVDs of S3 are just around the corner. I'll say that they're like my and Josi's late birthday gift.

And I totally understand you Dee on the loving/not-living vilains. But I will add that John is not a vilain in my heart, so he doesn't count. ;P
            John is like one of those "bad boys" that you know you should stay away from but every time you see him your heart starts pounding so loud you are sure everyone can hear it! Can you hear my heart right now!

Nubbins are cute as long as they are in a cage and only pee on other people!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              John is like one of those "bad boys" that you know you should stay away from but every time you see him your heart starts pounding so loud you are sure everyone can hear it! Can you hear my heart right now!

Met a few of those in my time

Here's a couple of the 'good' guys........

..... who are also somehow just as irresistible

Comment

John is like one of those "bad boys" that you know you should stay away from but every time you see him your heart starts pounding so loud you are sure everyone can hear it!
                Oh yes, exactly.

Can you hear my heart right now!
                Yep.

Originally posted by Laurie
                Seconded!

EDIT: Oh yes Jumble, you're right. Good guys are just as great.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*hugs back Woohoos*
                  You're all awesome.

Hey! In my little evil heart he totally counts!

Can't hear nothin', cause I fainted. Nice picture you painted there Laurie!

Edit: Yum!!!

Edit2: He has nice hands doesn't he???!
                  Last edited by Devilish Me; 07 September 2011, 08:42 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

[QUOTE]
                    Sounds like sound advise to me.....boy, you must be a really good attorney! Hey, and we got that for free!
                    My partners always bug me for giving lots of free advice, not charging clients enough money, etc but I am not in it for the money. Happy to give you all the free advice you want. Just wait until I retire and start off on my "Personal Responsibility World Tour". I will be giving unsolicited advice about personal responsibility.

Oh and I see the mention of the nephew has totally disappeared.....a little subterfuge I see. Smart idea!!
                    Has it? I didn't delete anything.

I swear when i first got my nubbin it was nibbling on me in the middle of the night! I wood wake up with all these odd marks and scratches.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Met a few of those in my time

Here's a couple of the 'good' guys........

..... who are also somehow just as irresistible
                    Lovely Jumble!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

EDIT: Oh yes Jumble, you're right. Good guys are just as great.
                      Nope, they're better! Because the good guys don't disappear when the going gets rough, leaving you to pick up the pieces of your broken heart and clear up the mess they left behind

Hey! In my little evil heart he totally counts!

Can't hear nothin', cause I fainted. Nice picture you painted there Laurie!

Edit: Yum!!!

http://images.buddytv.com/usrimages/...n-druitt-m.jpg

Edit2: He has nice hands doesn't he???!
                      He does, and he gives niiiice hugs too!

Oh wait! That's Biggie......... I get them confused

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

I swear when i first got my nubbin it was nibbling on me in the middle of the night! I wood wake up with all these odd marks and scratches.

Lovely Jumble!
                      Aren't they?

Comment

*wanders in with huggles and good vibes and glitter and cake*

I had a nice day today. I got some lovely compliments from a couple of different people which made me feel all warm and fuzzy So I'm sharing the love! Because Woohoos are all awesome
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Josi*

*licks Druitt*

*runz away*
                          sigpic

Comment

Jumble, love the sig. Two awesome people in one piece of art!

And as for Druitt... I like him better when he's really evil.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *wanders in with huggles and good vibes and glitter and cake*

I had a nice day today. I got some lovely compliments from a couple of different people which made me feel all warm and fuzzy So I'm sharing the love! Because Woohoos are all awesome
                            Aww!
                            Yay for sharing the love
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And as for Druitt... I like him better when he's really evil.
                              Me too!!! *jumps up and down* His voice gets deeper, and meaner and he's a badas**

And I have to share this cause it's too freaking funny. Last night some of the members from the Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra went out to the street and played!!! And at the end they pulled out a sign saying: Thank you for not coming. Whoever is doing their marketing is doing a great job. Vid in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Me too!!! *jumps up and down* His voice gets deeper, and meaner and he's a badas**
                                That too.
                                But for me (as a non-fangurl ) it's more that really evil Druitt is much more interesting. I'm just not into half way there Druitt.

And I have to share this cause it's too freaking funny. Last night some of the members from the Belgrade Philharmonic Orchestra went out to the street and played!!! And at the end they pulled out a sign saying: Thank you for not coming. Whoever is doing their marketing is doing a great job. Vid in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
                                [video=youtube;pDPX-nv75ZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPX-nv75ZI&feature=share[/video ]
                                Heh!

EDIT: Jumble, your avi confuses me, but in a nice way!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X