• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in*
    *hugs WooHoos*
    *bounces on sofa*

*waves to antoa*
    As for the names... a Nubbin and a Gremlin? Imagine the trouble that could give you...

*crosses fingers for Sil*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good luck for the job Sil

*crosses fingers for Sarai* It's getting a bit too chilly to be living in a cardboard box under the hippy bus, so let's hope the new house is officially yours before they kick you out

Weird thing: I've spent the last half-hour googling for a quote for some artwork and came across quotes from Field of Dreams. A lot of the quotes were from Terence Mann, played by James Earl Jones. Just as I finished reading through them I absentmindedly changed channels on the tv and found myself watching Frasier - guest starring James Earl Jones! Weird
      Last edited by Jumble; 06 September 2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Weird thing: I've spent the last half-hour googling for a quote for some artwork and came across quotes from Field of Dreams. A lot of the quotes were from Terence Mann, played by James Earl Jones. Just as I finished reading through them I absentmindedly changed channels on the tv and found myself watching Frasier - guest starring James Earl Jones! Weird
        I bet you'll dream about him too
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I bet you'll dream about him too

Comment

*crosses fingers for Sill too*

The Nubbin and The Gremlin Woohoo... would be interesting!

Can't wait to see the pics MoB!!!

And... there was something else... Idk. *brain freeze*

Ah! Sarai! *crosses fingers for you too*

*huggles Josi and cuddles on the couch* Move over!

Jumble? ESPN??? *sure hopes that means psychic and isn't a name of a tv channel*
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I forgot!
              *crosses fingers for Sarai*

...You know you want to...

sigpic

Comment

The Nubbin WooHoo sounds good

The Dancing WooHoo? Care to explain that one?
                antoa is an Irish Dancer. In fact, the first time I met her was outside the elevators at AT3 and she was practicing her dance steps.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                Definitely the Nubbin Woohoo for Antoa and the Gremlin Woohoo for Amy!!!

*hugs for exhausted MoB*

Laurie, hope the packing is going ok - nothing much to report on that front for us. The rented house is up on the web, and we've already had 4 viewings already. We need to be out on the 6th October, so fingers crossed the solicitors sort everything out by then Slightly nervous
                Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                Hey WooHoos! Today I had a job interview in Switzerland, I think that it went good though it's a very different job respect what I do now. Only paper work and no more work in the lab (though my liver would probably appreciate that ). I should work 42 h instead of 40. Luckily the guy was Italian and not Swiss (there's a huge anti-italians campaign lately in Switzerland). I got a point cuz I speak both French and English...so...I dunno...they let me know something very soon. We will see.
                Fingers crossed for both of you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Eep, forgot fingers crossed for Sil as well

And thanks for the good luck wishes Woohoos

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    *crosses fingers for Sill too*

The Nubbin and The Gremlin Woohoo... would be interesting!

Can't wait to see the pics MoB!!!

And... there was something else... Idk. *brain freeze*

Ah! Sarai! *crosses fingers for you too*

*huggles Josi and cuddles on the couch* Move over!

Jumble? ESPN??? *sure hopes that means psychic and isn't a name of a tv channel*

Now that wood be a nightmare - it's a Sports Channel!!!

I think you mean ESP

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    I forgot!
                    *crosses fingers for Sarai*

...You know you want to...

He has dark hair and a sexy voice - but his eyes are the wrong colour!!

Ah yes, I remember hearing about that EH-T But I still think The WooHoo Nubbin wood be more fitting

Comment

Now I feel like everyone is picturing me all round and fuzzy...

The Dancing Nubbin Whoohoo... heh.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                        We are

But we won't feed you after midnight

Yes!!! Is that what you're choosing?

Comment

Afternoon all!

Got let out of my orientation an hour early because I'm per diem and therefore don't get benefits, so I'm sitting in a Starbucks catching up before my doctor appt...

Hello all! I have been lurking and just got caught up on the weekend posts (I was out of town for the holiday).

Welcome back MoB! I was jealous of your tweets all weekend. Glad you had a great time.

The Right/Left Brain tests were interesting. I had always thought I was fairly close to the middle and I got 8 Right and 10 Left on both tests, so pretty close to the middle.

And I realised I don't have a Woohoo name either. I was late to the party.
                          I hope my tweets brought the party to you, just a little! Did you kick butt at the Feis?

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Doesn't it have to be the Nubbin Woohoo (or the Woohoo Nubbin)?

For those who don't know, antoa makes the most wonderful nubbins as shown in her pic with AT (AT is holding my nubbin BTW )
                          +
                          Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Oooo, or The Dancing Woohoo.
                          = the Dancing Nubbin Woohoo?

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          Hey WooHoos! Today I had a job interview in Switzerland, I think that it went good though it's a very different job respect what I do now. Only paper work and no more work in the lab (though my liver would probably appreciate that ). I should work 42 h instead of 40. Luckily the guy was Italian and not Swiss (there's a huge anti-italians campaign lately in Switzerland). I got a point cuz I speak both French and English...so...I dunno...they let me know something very soon. We will see.
                          Fingers crossed for you, Sil!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif

Now that wood be a nightmare - it's a Sports Channel!!!

I think you mean ESP

He has dark hair and a sexy voice - but his eyes are the wrong colour!!

Ah yes, I remember hearing about that EH-T But I still think The WooHoo Nubbin wood be more fitting
                            I agree that WOOD be a nightmare... I don't know what's with everybody here lately but almost everyone is watching some sort of a game on tv

Well, now I am

And I like your choice of name! ...iz now picturing how a nubbin would do an Irish dance!
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              I hope my tweets brought the party to you, just a little! Did you kick butt at the Feis?
                              Didn't actually end up dancing at it. At class on Wednesday I was surprised by the relative lack of pain in my right Achilles only to have my Left Achilles throw a biatch fit. I could barely walk and left class early. I tried to nurse it back, but while it was fine to walk on within a day, there was no hope of dancing without pain. I attempted to do a fun 'Special' which is only one step, but I royally messed up and was in terrible pain, so I didn't do my regular competition. Not sure when or if I will be back to dancing competitively as I don't see an end to the pain.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              = the Dancing Nubbin Woohoo?
                              On a lighter note, get out of my brain!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Well, now I am

And I like your choice of name! ...iz now picturing how a nubbin would do an Irish dance!
                              Glad I could provide that mental image.

*plotting*

Comment

1. Didn't actually end up dancing at it. At class on Wednesday I was surprised by the relative lack of pain in my right Achilles only to have my Left Achilles throw a biatch fit. I could barely walk and left class early. I tried to nurse it back, but while it was fine to walk on within a day, there was no hope of dancing without pain. I attempted to do a fun 'Special' which is only one step, but I royally messed up and was in terrible pain, so I didn't do my regular competition. Not sure when or if I will be back to dancing competitively as I don't see an end to the pain.

2. On a lighter note, get out of my brain!

1. Agrh. sending hippy, tree-hugger, healing mojo your way. Accupuncture?

2. But your brain is so nice and comfy. And so similar to my own. I like to borrow it when mine is tired.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X