Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments (inside spoiler) dealing with commentaries:

Spoiler:
    Not only did they not have time to do commentaries on all episodes, but they also didn't do the funny ones that they would do earlier. If you remember, there were commentaries available on SyFy that were funny and somewhat nonsensical....but a real joy to listen to!

*huggles to all* - and now off to bed!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*loves audio commentary*

*wishes Bekki belated god luck*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sanctuary panel at Dragon Con 2011

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Comments (inside spoiler) dealing with commentaries:

Spoiler:
          Not only did they not have time to do commentaries on all episodes, but they also didn't do the funny ones that they would do earlier. If you remember, there were commentaries available on SyFy that were funny and somewhat nonsensical....but a real joy to listen to!

*huggles to all* - and now off to bed!
          Commentaries

Spoiler:
          Yes, the 20 ep thing feels like it backfired on us a little, huh?

*hugs Nad*

Ok, I'm halfway through cleaning the conservatory and so far no emergency phonecalls *crosses fingers*

Funny how such a small conservatory seems a LOT bigger when it comes to cleaning it

Edit: Sil are there any 'actual' spoilers in that vid?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

no, just a crazy interview
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              no, just a crazy interview
              Ok, thanks. Maybe not spoiler things that don't need it then, just to avoid confusion

Comment

Yay, panel!

Commentaries

Spoiler:
                Yes, the 20 ep thing feels like it backfired on us a little, huh?
                DVD commentaries:
                Spoiler:
                Looking at the list of eps they did the commentaries for, I am a bit disappointed. Not because of what we *do* get, but more because of some we won't get a commentary for. I know 20 is a big number, but still... It's what some of us buy the DVD's for. The actual episodes I could, in theory, already have.

*hugs Nad*

Ok, I'm halfway through cleaning the conservatory and so far no emergency phonecalls *crosses fingers*

Funny how such a small conservatory seems a LOT bigger when it comes to cleaning it

Heh. Don't forget the windows!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yay, panel!

DVD commentaries:
                  Spoiler:
                  Looking at the list of eps they did the commentaries for, I am a bit disappointed. Not because of what we *do* get, but more because of some we won't get a commentary for. I know 20 is a big number, but still... It's what some of us buy the DVD's for. The actual episodes I could, in theory, already have.
                  Commentaries

Spoiler:
                  Hm. Should I look now, or wait until I get the dvds and hope that the Special Features will make up for any major disappointments? Please tell me Martin did a commentary for Normandy?

Heh. Don't forget the windows!

I'm hoping the window-cleaner guy will turn up soon................

Comment

Commentaries

Spoiler:
                    Hm. Should I look now, or wait until I get the dvds and hope that the Special Features will make up for any major disappointments? Please tell me Martin did a commentary for Normandy?
                    S3 Commentaries:
                    Spoiler:
                    Well, there will be one for Normandy. I don't know who did it, but at least it's there.

The list is in a list of all extra's, so I guess it depends on how much you want it to be a surprise.

*nods*
                    And if not... onions.

sigpic

Comment

that's one thing that is common in England and virtually unheard of in the US. Window washers do large commercial buildings like skyscrapers, but never people's homes. It's very sad.

*hugs WooHoos* Good Morning All!
                      sigpic

Comment

S3 Commentaries:
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, there will be one for Normandy. I don't know who did it, but at least it's there.

The list is in a list of all extra's, so I guess it depends on how much you want it to be a surprise.
                        S3 Commentaries

Spoiler:
                        I can't imagine that he woodn't have done that one, but then I never imagined we'd ever get a set of dvds without commentaries for each ep I'm glad S4 has gone back to 13.

I think I may have seen that list a while back, but I won't look!

*nods*
                        And if not... onions.
                        I'm not sure I believe that one - I think you just want to see if I'll cry

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          that's one thing that is common in England and virtually unheard of in the US. Window washers do large commercial buildings like skyscrapers, but never people's homes. It's very sad.

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Hm. How odd!
                            Our window cleaner washes the windows once a month.
                            We even have window cleaner turf wars going on in my part of the country. Seriously, they even get into fights and try to steal each other's customers.

S3 Commentaries

Spoiler:
                            I can't imagine that he woodn't have done that one, but then I never imagined we'd ever get a set of dvds without commentaries for each ep I'm glad S4 has gone back to 13.

I think I may have seen that list a while back, but I won't look!
                            True that!

I'm not sure I believe that one - I think you just want to see if I'll cry
                            Well yes.

Mom says it works, though. She's actually good at the whole sparkling windows thing, but still.

sigpic

Comment

Hm. How odd!
                              Our window cleaner washes the windows once a month.
                              We even have window cleaner turf wars going on in my part of the country. Seriously, they even get into fights and try to steal each other's customers.
                              Mine usually comes every two months, but I'm sure it's longer than that since I last saw him

Maybe he's a turf war casualty

True that!

Well yes.

Mom says it works, though. She's actually good at the whole sparkling windows thing, but still.
                              Ok, I'll bite -explain to me again exactly how she uses the onions - in the water? Directly onto the windows?

Comment

Mine usually comes every two months, but I'm sure it's longer than that since I last saw him

Maybe he's a turf war casualty
                                Maybe he is!

Ok, I'll bite -explain to me again exactly how she uses the onions - in the water? Directly onto the windows?
                                She says to just peel one onion, chop it in chunks and throw that in clean warm water.
                                (She makes it sounds quite easy )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X