X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending lots of healing vibes to Suzy, Jumble

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Sending big hugs and healing vibes to Suzy and hope she gets better soon. Sounds nasty but at least it's not meningitis and hopefully the antibiotics will do their job.

Love the photo of Jumble and Nad!

Glad to hear Joe's going back to Vancouver, he really didn't sound happy in Toronto. Here's hoping things pick up for him
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Jumble - sorry to hear that Suzy is so sick. Hopes she gets well soon with Mum's tender loving care!
        Unfortunately I'm too busy to spend much time with her, but I fully intend to speak to Mike later and give him a list of his nursing duties

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        Sending lots of healing vibes to Suzy, Jumble
        Thanks

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Evening Woohoos

Sending big hugs and healing vibes to Suzy and hope she gets better soon. Sounds nasty but at least it's not meningitis and hopefully the antibiotics will do their job.
        Yes, it was a scary moment when she failed the meningitis tumbler test, but a huge relief when the doctor ruled it out. Flippin' kids - you can never stop worrying about them

Love the photo of Jumble and Nad!
        I have plans for that photo

Glad to hear Joe's going back to Vancouver, he really didn't sound happy in Toronto. Here's hoping things pick up for him
        He really didn't Now maybe he can take that year off that he wanted and sort out his personal difficulties with Max and Akemi
        Last edited by Jumble; 01 September 2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

I've always said that I will really start to feel old when one of my minded children asks me to take care of their children - and that day has finally come A boy that was with me for six years 20 years ago called earlier to ask if I had spaces for his two boys.........

*searches for grey hairs and googles for zimmer frames*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Ah, but you only don't look that little because I'm not *that* big

Yup, glued it back good as new
            Well... Not as big as I thought you wood be anyway...

Oh, we were perfectly safe..............

.... it was when I was taking the pic of just you that you were in danger, because I kept telling you to move back 'just a little more'

*hugs*
            True that. *nods*

Just got a call from Suzy to take her to the doctor - she's been sick and squiffy for several days and now has a rash that doesn't disappear with the tumbler test, so better safe than sorry
            *sends healing vibes as well*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            I hope Suzy will be okay and better soon. *huggles*

I just got back from my first dietician appointment. Interestiiiing. And helpful, I think so. He knew what he was talking about anyway, which is great.
            Good! And two smiley faces!

I have plans for that photo
            *blinks*

I've always said that I will really start to feel old when one of my minded children asks me to take care of their children - and that day has finally come A boy that was with me for six years 20 years ago called earlier to ask if I had spaces for his two boys.........

*searches for grey hairs and googles for zimmer frames*

Heh.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Well... Not as big as I thought you wood be anyway...
              I'm still wondering how exactly you envisioned my size from chatting here And if you're going by photos, are you also saying that Martin is BIG too?

Or just a larger than life personality?

True that. *nods*

*sends healing vibes as well*
              Thanks

*blinks*
              You'll find out, eventually

Heh.
              But...... you're not supposed to laugh - you're supposed to tell me I don't look or act my age and all sorts of other lies platitudes to make me feel better

Comment

Hm. The only store where I can actually buy the Sanctuary DVDs in the Netherlands is closing.
                It's an on-line shop conspiracy, I tell you...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'm still wondering how exactly you envisioned my size from chatting here And if you're going by photos, are you also saying that Martin is BIG too?

Or just a larger than life personality?
                  *silence*

And I wood never comment and/or speculate about Martin's sizes...

Thanks

You'll find out, eventually
                  *blinks again*
                  You ...scare me.

But...... you're not supposed to laugh - you're supposed to tell me I don't look or act my age and all sorts of other lies platitudes to make me feel better
                  Jumble, you don't look or act your age!
                  *mutters something about a platypus to make you feel better*

sigpic

Comment

Hey! Can I be worried for a girl that I've never met in RL?
                    She lives in Brasil and she's a great vidder. I "know" her just through YT, email and forums. Some days ago my friend Camilla got this messages on her tumblr account: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/unled1jcx.jpg/
                    We still don't know if it is true or just a bad (really bad) joke. We asked around (XF fandom is very close) but so far nobody knows anything. I don't know how to verify this thing! It's true that Lorena hasn't written anything online since last June...but still...
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hm. The only store where I can actually buy the Sanctuary DVDs in the Netherlands is closing.
                      If you need any help getting them, let me know

*silence*

And I wood never comment and/or speculate about Martin's sizes...
                      Much

*blinks again*
                      You ...scare me.
                      Mwahahaaaa!

Jumble, you don't look or act your age!
                      *mutters something about a platypus to make you feel better*
                      Why am I not convinced of your sincerity?

Made this for the Artwork challenge.......

*sigh* I so love that pic. It's so...... him *sighs again*

Comment

Love the pictures Nad and Jumble! Oh and Nad now if I'm in Amsterdam I know what to look out for I'll recognize you...

Are you by any chance talking about "Fame" ??? Or a shop I don't know...it's just that we talked in class about that one...

*huggles Woohoos*

Chemmy I don't know how to do so...but I'm really sorry for you if that is true! *hugs* and I totally understand that you are sad about that, because in a way you did know her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          She lives in Brasil and she's a great vidder. I "know" her just through YT, email and forums. Some days ago my friend Camilla got this messages on her tumblr account: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/unled1jcx.jpg/
                          We still don't know if it is true or just a bad (really bad) joke. We asked around (XF fandom is very close) but so far nobody knows anything. I don't know how to verify this thing! It's true that Lorena hasn't written anything online since last June...but still...
                          Of course you can be worried!
                          Maybe you could try and contact the one who sent the message? Have a one on one talk?
                          In any case, I'm sorry It sucks to have something bad happen to someone you can't get to.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            That's the problem with only knowing people online, if something happens to them or if they just disappear there's often no way of knowing or finding out about it Have you messaged Lorena? If you have and there's been no answer then I think you may have to accept that it's true. *hugs*

And yes, we all care for and worry about our online 'friends'.

Comment

If you need any help getting them, let me know
                              Thanks

Much
                              None!
                              (I know, grammar. Not correct. )

Mwahahaaaa!

Why am I not convinced of your sincerity?
                              'T was the platypus, wasn't it?

Made this for the Artwork challenge.......

*sigh* I so love that pic. It's so...... him *sighs again*
                              *sighs*
                              Awesome.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Love the pictures Nad and Jumble! Oh and Nad now if I'm in Amsterdam I know what to look out for I'll recognize you...
                              Woodn't you have already?

Are you by any chance talking about "Fame" ??? Or a shop I don't know...it's just that we talked in class about that one...
                              Yup, that one

sigpic

Comment

*hugs Sil* It's perfectly normal to worry Just because you've never met someone in person doesn't mean you don't care about them.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X