No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Wendy - West Wing is one of my all-time favorites! I will be teaching government again in the spring so I probably should get all the seasons and rewatch the whole thing just to feel good.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Oh Wendy - West Wing is one of my all-time favorites! I will be teaching government again in the spring so I probably should get all the seasons and rewatch the whole thing just to feel good.
      I've only recently gotten into it due to nice bit of fate when the Season 1 DVDs happened to end up in my collection. I've seen S1 and a few episodes of S2 (thanks to the WooHoos) and soooo I ordered the full series DVDs because a) really good price and b) I'm a bit addicted!

I think I'll be rewatching it for years to come, too!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Jann, lovely pic!

Really? Where?
        ........ there, on the stair......

Funny thing about British roundabouts is that they seem to disappear at will. The exits move as well. It's odd really. I wood get lost there, but lucky for me, Jumble is a great navigator. *nods*
        Sarcasm really doesn't suit you Nad

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*sings along*

*huggles WooHoos everywhere*

I've had a pretty miserable day. It started with me being in a happy mood when I woke up and then it all went downhill - I should have just stayed in bed
        My sister must have got out of bed the wrong way today because she blew up at me for asking "What did you get from the shop?" after she'd been food shopping. I had no idea how to react because I couldn't even understand what her problem was. There was a "fire alert" at work - smoke, no actual fire, but still. Then just now, my other sister and her boyfriend just turned up from Brighton, and they'd evidently been knocking on the door but I was in the bathroom. When I answered, after asking who was there because I couldn't see, he replied with an annoyed tone and looked angry - apparently I'm supposed to answer my own door straight away...

I don't get people sometimes!
        *huggles for bad day*

Doesn't she have a key?

OH, and there's no summer weather here... just rain and cold. But it's okay, I have an umbrella
        No rain forecast for today, just the same dull and dismal as yesterday

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        I've only recently gotten into it due to nice bit of fate when the Season 1 DVDs happened to end up in my collection. I've seen S1 and a few episodes of S2 (thanks to the WooHoos) and soooo I ordered the full series DVDs because a) really good price and b) I'm a bit addicted!

I think I'll be rewatching it for years to come, too!
        I really must watch the last couple of seasons before I forget where I am
        Last edited by Jumble; 31 August 2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Interview with Amanda here

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

She does that in order to make me let her eat the cookies She ain't sad at all (believe me)
            Maybe 'sad' was a bad choice of words, I'm sure she's very happy with you

It's just that pleading look she has - she's obviously learned early how to use her eyes

Comment

Mornin woohoos!

My mission today: Run, write, pack. Probably in that order. Tomorrow, I leave for Dragon Con! YAY. Funtimes will be had. Andi and I are staying at a really nice 'off-campus' hotel because we want to be able to get away from the crowds from time to time. It's new and is all suites, so we can also cook and store food which is great. Really looking forward to this weekend because...

I FINALLY start my new midwifery job on Tuesday! So relieved and excited. It's going to be 3.5 months of nocturnal life, and I plan to work as much as they have shifts to give me to sock away cash for my first 6 months in Van. I also got a call from Planned Parenthood yesterday for another per-diem position which I will interview for in a couple of weeks. They kept asking if I was sure I didn't want full-time work, lol. I told them that would be great if they wanted to hire me full time for 3 months. So, we'll see. Opportunities abound, it seems. Having 3+ years experience has made me a hot commodity for which I am ever grateful.

How is everyone today?
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

How is everyone today MoB? Well I'm fine, except that I am totally consumed with jealousy for your trip to DC - I hear Joe F will be handing out hugs..........

*sees Jann lurking*

*runz*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Maybe 'sad' was a bad choice of words, I'm sure she's very happy with you
                  I understood what you meant...but she also likes the assignment because she's also waggling her tail what you don't see in here.

It's just that pleading look she has - she's obviously learned early how to use her eyes
                  Yeah...sadly enough...since it does work for strangers *sigh*

Now in class again...I certainly didn't miss school lectures *yawns*
                  sigpic

Comment

How is everyone today MoB? Well I'm fine, except that I am totally consumed with jealousy for your trip to DC - I hear Joe F will be handing out hugs..........
                    Heh. Well, apparently, I wouldn't know Joe F if I tripped over him... but p'raps this time I would? I mean, now that I've actually seen SGA?

I'm trying to figure out if Amanda is going to have a table on the walk of fame, I'd love to stop by and say hi, but I'm trying to be frugal this con and am not paying $50/99 for a photo. If not, there's always AT6, universe permitting.

I promise to take lots of pics, but they will mostly be of people's costumes. I'm still trying to figure out which (or both) camera to bring...
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I wanted to be there but couldn't(school and expired VISA and all )

*sobs* Life's unfair...

I want a hug from Joe!

*sees Jann lurking*

*runz*

Hmpf.

Evil....
                      sigpic

Comment

I understood what you meant...but she also likes the assignment because she's also waggling her tail what you don't see in here.
                        Yeah...sadly enough...since it does work for strangers *sigh*
                        Ah, the soulful-eyes-and-wagging-tail-combo! Works every time
                        Now in class again...I certainly didn't miss school lectures *yawns*
                        Back to 'normal' life - brings you down to earth with a bump

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Heh. Well, apparently, I wouldn't know Joe F if I tripped over him... but p'raps this time I would? I mean, now that I've actually seen SGA?
                        I'm sure you'll recognise him this time, but just in case......

I'm trying to figure out if Amanda is going to have a table on the walk of fame, I'd love to stop by and say hi, but I'm trying to be frugal this con and am not paying $50/99 for a photo. If not, there's always AT6, universe permitting.
                        Hope you get to see her *crosses fingers* Don't forget your WooHoo badge

I promise to take lots of pics, but they will mostly be of people's costumes. I'm still trying to figure out which (or both) camera to bring...
                        Cool

I wanted to be there but couldn't(school and expired VISA and all )

*sobs* Life's unfair...

I want a hug from Joe!
                        Aw

Hmpf.

Evil....
                        Evil? Moi? *polishes halo*

Comment

1. I'm sure you'll recognise him this time, but just in case......
                          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...20PTB/shep.jpg

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...0413145223.jpg

2. Hope you get to see her *crosses fingers* Don't forget your WooHoo badge
                          1. Hee!

2. My Woohoo badge is still attached to my AT5 lanyard which I'm bringing for my D*C badge, so I will keep it pinned on. Though people will have no idea what it means except me!
                          sigpic

Comment

1. Hee!

2. My Woohoo badge is still attached to my AT5 lanyard which I'm bringing for my D*C badge, so I will keep it pinned on. Though people will have no idea what it means except me!
                            Oh but they might! The WooHoo fame is spreading, and Amanda will definitely know what it means

Comment

Oh but they might! The WooHoo fame is spreading, and Amanda will definitely know what it means
                              Yes, she does, doesn't she. If I come across her this weekend I will be sure to flash the woohoo pride. Hmm... that sounds bad
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, she does, doesn't she. If I come across her this weekend I will be sure to flash the woohoo pride. Hmm... that sounds bad

I bet if she sees you she'll remember meeting you at AT5

Then you could ask her to give Martin a WooHoo hug from us all

Comment

Working...
                                X