Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs for the work situation*

Maybe it'll help if I posted this gorgeous piece of artwork? It's about my newest passion. You should check it out, there's flying furniture, you know... *nods*

I'm a moony now.
    Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    OMG. Nad! I love it! I LOVE IT!

Best. Sig. Ever. Yeahhh, Moonies FTW!
    What she ^^^ said

But seriously Nad, your first visit to England and Button Moon is the thing that impressed you the most?

I'm back to work today, but with only 4 children and finishing at 3.30, so it's not exactly taxing

Comment

It is sooooo quiet around here these days. I've decided it's the weather.....everyone is outside enjoying their summer. When the rains and snow comes along, more people will be joining in again! Hmmm....!

Nothing happening here...just trying to finish up my packing yet also needing to keep some things out. Starting to get near the end, bit I still have to have some clothes, a tooth brush, you know, the essentials!

The cats seem to go between loving jumping onto all the boxes to being totally confused. I think they worry I'm going to pack them in a box or just leave them behind. Actually, they will get packed into boxes, but there will be holes in it and it's only about a 10 minute ride to the new apartment.

Well, time for some breakfast......
      sigpic

Comment

*runs through with huggles*

Yay for the house, Laurie, and wow on the costume, MoB!

Has anyone heard from Bree since the hurricane blew through? I saw on the news about all the flooding - don't know how badly Connecticut was affected but I hope she and Char have escaped unscathed

*wanders out, singing*
        We're off to Button Moon, we'll follow Mr Spoon, Button Moon, Button Mooooooon

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

MoB, awesome dress!

*sings along with Josi*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          OMG. Nad! I love it! I LOVE IT!

Best. Sig. Ever. Yeahhh, Moonies FTW!
          Thought you wood.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          What she ^^^ said

But seriously Nad, your first visit to England and Button Moon is the thing that impressed you the most?

I'm back to work today, but with only 4 children and finishing at 3.30, so it's not exactly taxing
          How could it not be? It's brilliant.

No wait, what impressed me most were the roundabouts. *nods* They're so mysterious...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yay Nad for your dad being home again. Good to hear that!

MoB love the dress! It's gorgeous in a icky "splattered with blood" way!

Finished first day of school and we were immediately split up in groups and got our first assignment...4-6 pages long Yey

Also a picture of Tjinta...I'm training her now on patience... She actually needs to learn to lay down for 3 min. with me on a 5 meter distance...but for now I'm just making the exercise more difficult at home since she doesn't have any distractions there...
            I'm also training this a bit on the field but then she has to wait till I hide the ball for her to fetch it afterwards

And a picture from vacation that I've uploaded a while ago on my FB( I don't think I've posted it in here)

*huggles her little girl*
            sigpic

Comment

Evening all *waves*

Bree sending you all the hope and best wishes in the world for you and your family.

Comment

Aw, Jann, she's gorgeous!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

OMG Jann, she is SO cute. But somehow I don't think patience is her strength! Look at those eyes. Awwww... <3
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *runs through with huggles*

Yay for the house, Laurie, and wow on the costume, MoB!

Has anyone heard from Bree since the hurricane blew through? I saw on the news about all the flooding - don't know how badly Connecticut was affected but I hope she and Char have escaped unscathed
                    No, haven't heard from her

*wanders out, singing*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs WooHoos*

MoB, awesome dress!

*sings along with Josi*

Thought you wood.

How could it not be? It's brilliant.

No wait, what impressed me most were the roundabouts. *nods* They're so mysterious...

I saw a mouse.............

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    OMG Jann, she is SO cute. But somehow I don't think patience is her strength! Look at those eyes. Awwww... <3
                    Exactly what I was thinking - she looks sooooo sad

Comment

I have a feeling Bree is spending her free time at the hospital with Char. And then her father as well. Sending all my best to you Bree - including a really big *HUGGLE*.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                      Nad - I so agree.... very mysterious and a strange place for a crop circle!

Originally posted by Jumble
                      I saw a mouse..........
                      Jumble - Hey, I know you didn't invite it to your place.....tell it to go out and play with a very big bird or maybe an owl!

Originally posted by starlover
                      Also a picture of Tjinta...I'm training her now on patience...
                      What an adorable face and those eyes. Makes you just want to hug her!

And a big *HUGGLE* to everyone! - I am so tired of packing boxes....and I still need to pack a few more but I am running out of boxes, paper, bubble wrap and energy!
                      sigpic

Comment

Jann, lovely pic!

I saw a mouse.............
                        Really? Where?

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Nad - I so agree.... very mysterious and a strange place for a crop circle!
                        Heh.

Funny thing about British roundabouts is that they seem to disappear at will. The exits move as well. It's odd really. I wood get lost there, but lucky for me, Jumble is a great navigator. *nods*

And a big *HUGGLE* to everyone! - I am so tired of packing boxes....and I still need to pack a few more but I am running out of boxes, paper, bubble wrap and energy!
                        *cheers Laurie on*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I can't believe how she's waiting with the treats just *on* her paws! Good girl.

I simply loathe packing. I think if I had to move, I'd just chuck everything and start fresh. No, not really, but it's tempting.

Y'all are probably right about Bree spending time at the hospital. Makes the most sense in her difficult situation.

*huggles all!*
                          sigpic

Comment

Bree - Thinking of you. *huggles*

What she ^^^ said

How could it not?!

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*wanders out, singing*

*sings along*

*huggles WooHoos everywhere*

I've had a pretty miserable day. It started with me being in a happy mood when I woke up and then it all went downhill - I should have just stayed in bed
                            My sister must have got out of bed the wrong way today because she blew up at me for asking "What did you get from the shop?" after she'd been food shopping. I had no idea how to react because I couldn't even understand what her problem was. There was a "fire alert" at work - smoke, no actual fire, but still. Then just now, my other sister and her boyfriend just turned up from Brighton, and they'd evidently been knocking on the door but I was in the bathroom. When I answered, after asking who was there because I couldn't see, he replied with an annoyed tone and looked angry - apparently I'm supposed to answer my own door straight away...

I don't get people sometimes!

Anyway, happy thing - West Wing box set should arrive tomorrow!!!

And, Laurie, I'm glad things have been sorted for you

OH, and there's no summer weather here... just rain and cold. But it's okay, I have an umbrella
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              It isn't...but I must learn to ignore those eyes ...which is hard though She's really a sweetie

Exactly what I was thinking - she looks sooooo sad
                              She does that in order to make me let her eat the cookies She ain't sad at all (believe me)
                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              What an adorable face and those eyes. Makes you just want to hug her!
                              Yeah she's my little lap dog Keeps me nice and warm so I don't need a blanket

*huggles back* Hope you get everything packed soon!

*huggles Wendy for bad day*

Nolamom...yeah I started out with a treat in front of her...later on on her paw and after that I also started to put one on the other... I'm evil...but she listens very well! I'm proud on her
                              sigpic

Comment

Aww, Jann, she does look like the cute eyes would work to get a cookie! Not from me... but a doggie biscuit may find it's way out of the packet if your dog was looking at me like that! CUTE!

and *huggles back*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X