X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz picturing MoB running around psycho in leather* heheheheheheheheheheh
    sigpic

Comment

Photos from yesterday's shoot. The crazy ones. These are some stills from part of it. So fun. I still have to upload the other scene. There are more, and I'll throw them up on FB later. Once I've finished preparing for the zombie apocalypse hurricane Irene.

Spoiler:

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

My WooHoo's

Charmaine had a stroke. I am on my back to the hospital. I have been back and forth since yesterday morning when it happened. I thank God that Friday's are my late day or I wouldn't have been home. While I was waiting for the ambulance to pick Char up my sister called to tell me she had to rush my father to the hospital as well. He is experiencing complications due to the lung removal.
        I am coming on here very quickly to once again ask for prayers .

Love Bree
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, MoB, the shoot looks like it was an awesome experience! I love your faces on the pictures.
          And the first one is really beautiful.

Bree, I'm sending all my love, prayers and good vibes towards you, Char, your dad and your family.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Bree Sending healing energy your way.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sending all my love and support, Bree *huggles*
              sigpic

Comment

Bree sending as much healing energy as I can your way ((hugs))
                sigpic

Comment

*sends prayers and good vibes to Bree*
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*huggles Bree and Char and sends love and good vibes* Life is so not treating you guys well at the moment

Nad and I arrived back home just after 3pm after a somewhat....... 'eventful' journey, which she insists was 'fun' Was it me that said this morning that you can never really get lost in England? Yeah...... In the end I turned Daniel off and found my own way - at which point he threw himself on the floor, presumably in a tantrum

Wendy also arrived home safely - despite my best efforts to get her lost as well.......

It's been an interesting day

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Nad and I arrived back home just after 3pm after a somewhat....... 'eventful' journey, which she insists was 'fun' Was it me that said this morning that you can never really get lost in England? Yeah...... In the end I turned Daniel off and found my own way - at which point he threw himself on the floor, presumably in a tantrum

Wendy also arrived home safely - despite my best efforts to get her lost as well.......

It's been an interesting day
                      So, I guess I'm happy you're all home safe o.o!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Bree - you don't even have to ask....my prayer go to you, Charmaine and your father. I hope everyone heals well and without problems. My thoughts will be with you at this time.

Jumble - in spite of being taken astray by "Daniel", I'm glad you made it home safely.

And to all the WooHoos back East. May the winds blow softly, may the waters fall gently and may peace and tranquility once again return to your lives. Good luck riding out Irene.
                        sigpic

Comment

Firstly, sending love and hugs and positive healing vibes to Bree and Char. Thinking of you and hoping for positive news soon.

Jumble, glad to hear you and Nad are home safely. Daniel is not exactly covering himself in glory recently is he?

MoB, love the pics! So glad you had an awesome time Stay safe through the hurricane
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                            So, I guess I'm happy you're all home safe o.o!
                            I'm happy about that too But we did all have an Awesome holiday

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Firstly, sending love and hugs and positive healing vibes to Bree and Char. Thinking of you and hoping for positive news soon.

Jumble, glad to hear you and Nad are home safely. Daniel is not exactly covering himself in glory recently is he?
                            No, he's not Good thing I can find my way to Anderson's without him

I have just discovered that I've left the remote for the dvd player at the cottage There's always something
                            Last edited by Jumble; 27 August 2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

MoB, love the pics! So glad you had an awesome time Stay safe through the hurricane
                              Thanks. It was a blast.

Ran some last minute errands this morning. Am now baking and cooking up a storm just in case we lose power tomorrow. Really hoping for nothing too fierce and just a lot of extra food hanging around in the end. I do not plan on leaving the house again until Monday morning. Can anyone say stir crazy?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                Thanks. It was a blast.

Ran some last minute errands this morning. Am now baking and cooking up a storm just in case we lose power tomorrow. Really hoping for nothing too fierce and just a lot of extra food hanging around in the end. I do not plan on leaving the house again until Monday morning. Can anyone say stir crazy?
                                Excellent pun

Seriously, stay safe *hugs*

Jumble, Nad and Wendy glad to hear you all got home safe, eventually

Comment

Working...
                                X