Probably!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          I guess you and Sarai must've drunk a lot more than we thought
          To echo Josi...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            To echo Josi...

Mckay me all you like, I'm too far away and you can't catch me - na na nana naaaaah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Mckay me all you like, I'm too far away and you can't catch me - na na nana naaaaah!!!
              *blows raspberry*

To quote you...you and I are of a pace when drinking wine. Therefore you as much to blame as anyone

Comment

Nad's on the wine again... Those last bottles will disappear fast now...
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*blows raspberry*

To quote you...you and I are of a pace when drinking wine. Therefore you as much to blame as anyone
                  This is true, but add Josi and Nad to the mix and the wine-store disappears at an alarming rate

Although, I did just tell Nad that admitting that "I don't know where we keep the wine glasses" is tantamount to treason in a WooHoo household

Comment

Wendy is demanding to know who all those Spencers are (guests ), so come on - step up and introduce yourselves!

In the meantime, we're going to watch Abyss - because I just LOVE to see RDA/Jack being tortured

And then Camelot, because I love to watch Cam getting down and dirty

Comment

Hello all, sounds like you are having a great time - but I'm surprised - you can actually walk! Hee hee hee

Seriously, just how many bottle did you guys start out with - we might need to call in the Guiness people - new WORLD RECORD!

Sorry to hear it's raining there - doesn't the person in charge of rain know better than that!

Enjoy yourselves and post some pictures!

(And yes - who are those "guest" that are lurking and taking notes?)
                      sigpic

Comment

*blows raspberry*

Ha. Yes. Refute that logic

And as has just been pointed out, I only drink Josi-sized glasses, therefore I can only ever be half as responsible as you
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Before we watched Abyss, we broke into hysterical laughter over--wait for it-- my blue button. You could blame the wine... I haven't had any wine (just medicine) though.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Before we watch Abyss, we broke into a hysterical laughter over--wait for it-- my blue button. You could blame the wine... I haven't had any wine (just medicine) though.
                            Yes, but how much alcohol is in that medicine!

Oops! Looks like most of the guests were scared off!

Well I'm off to do some shopping....those darn cats keep eating and they never contribute to the food fund! All though they do leave little deposits in their box, but not the same!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Before we watched Abyss, we broke into hysterical laughter over--wait for it-- my blue button. You could blame the wine... I haven't had any wine (just medicine) though.
                              All I said was "What? You mean round?" and several minutes of hysterical giggling ensued

Comment

Today in a group of ppl I was labeled as a light drinker! It was nice!

*hugs Wooohooos*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X