X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Woohoos

Hope Jumble, Wendy and Nad are enjoying their lazy day

MoB, how exciting! *crosses fingers*

And yay for Sanctuary moving back to Fridays, although I'd be happier if we had any news on its UK airing...
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      Hey Woohoos!

I just got some exciting news and no one is awake/around for me to share it with so...

Spoiler:
      I don't know if I mentioned that I am taking an acting class that culminates on on-location shooting of the scenes we have been preparing. I took this class on top of doing the extra work to get a better feel of what is involved in camera-based theatrical production for some new media stuff I am writing and want to produce in 2012, since my entire performance background is in live theater.

This class is taught by a filmmaker and a casting director. It's not a strict acting class, per se, but more, how to present yourself in your best light on film. In fact, I am going on location to shoot my 2 scenes tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited.

Now for the weirdly awesome news. The CD's assistant called me this morning because Eve (the CD) wants me to come in and read for a small role in an indie film she is casting. Oh. Em. Gee. It's only an audition and not the job, obviously, but it was NOT something I expected AT ALL. I'm kind of bugging. In a good way. I had to share with some people I knew would squee just a little with me.
      Congrats - that is really exciting.
      sigpic

Comment

MoB - that's certainly really exciting!

Yay for Sanctuary being back on Fridays!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Evening Woohoos

Hope Jumble, Wendy and Nad are enjoying their lazy day
          Had to interrupt it slightly in order to go into Tideswell and pick up some medicine for Wendy (she has a cold and was feeling a little rough ), but apart from that we've had a good day

MoB, how exciting! *crosses fingers*

And yay for Sanctuary moving back to Fridays, although I'd be happier if we had any news on its UK airing...
          Yeah, me too

Tomorrow we're off to The Heights of Abraham near Matlock, and this time I'm taking a walking stick - I'm determined to do all the walks and see everything there is to see and to he£l with looking silly

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm excited. It's a tiny part, and being realistic, I'm unlikely to get it. But I am pretty- I don't know- honored? - that she thought of me to come in and read for it.

Jumble: You know, I recognize a lot of these places you are talking about from the bazillion times I've read Pride and Prejudice!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Had to interrupt it slightly in order to go into Tideswell and pick up some medicine for Wendy (she has a cold and was feeling a little rough ), but apart from that we've had a good day
              *hugs Wendy* Talking of which, is Nad's cold any better?

Yeah, me too

Tomorrow we're off to The Heights of Abraham near Matlock, and this time I'm taking a walking stick - I'm determined to do all the walks and see everything there is to see and to he£l with looking silly
              Go you! Glad to hear it Have fun tomorrow!

Thanks guys. I'm excited. It's a tiny part, and being realistic, I'm unlikely to get it. But I am pretty- I don't know- honored? - that she thought of me to come in and read for it.

Jumble: You know, I recognize a lot of these places you are talking about from the bazillion times I've read Pride and Prejudice!
              You'd have loved to be with us at Chatsworth on Monday then Have you seen all the P&P artwork Sarai's been making since our trip on the artwork thread? Although the BBC one was actually filmed at Lyme Park on the other side of the Peak District.
              sigpic

Comment

I know not of what you speak *hides*

And OMG! Tragedy has struck the WooHoo holiday

We've just discovered that THERE ARE ONLY THREE BOTTLES OF WINE LEFT!!!!!

*faints*

Looks like we'll have to stop off on the way to Matlock tomorrow.........................

Comment

I know not of what you speak *hides*

And OMG! Tragedy has struck the WooHoo holiday

We've just discovered that THERE ARE ONLY THREE BOTTLES OF WINE LEFT!!!!!

*faints*

Looks like we'll have to stop off on the way to Matlock tomorrow.........................
                  How on earth is that possible, considering how many bottles there were at the start of the week?
                  sigpic

Comment

*hugs Wendy* Talking of which, is Nad's cold any better?
                    Nad is much better, but she appears to have infected poor Wendy with her foreign germs

Go you! Glad to hear it Have fun tomorrow!
                    We will

As long as it stops raining

Comment

How on earth is that possible, considering how many bottles there were at the start of the week?
                      I guess you and Sarai must've drunk a lot more than we thought

And Nad has helped enormously these last couple of days

Comment

You'd have loved to be with us at Chatsworth on Monday then Have you seen all the P&P artwork Sarai's been making since our trip on the artwork thread? Although the BBC one was actually filmed at Lyme Park on the other side of the Peak District.
                        I have not. I will have to check them out. Can you link me to the thread?
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Link under my sig

Comment

Yes, Nad totally infected me But medicine is definitely helping.

And those wine glasses are really big
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nad is much better, but she appears to have infected poor Wendy with her foreign germs
                              *hugs them both, from a safe distance*

We will

As long as it stops raining
                              *hugs you all and sends some of today's sunshine your way*

I guess you and Sarai must've drunk a lot more than we thought

And Nad has helped enormously these last couple of days

Link's in my sig She's posted just in the last couple of pages
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                Yes, Nad totally infected me But medicine is definitely helping.

And those wine glasses are really big
                                Not as big as mine at home

Except for the Josi sized ones of course

*runz*

*waves to 15 guests*

Comment

Working...
                                X