No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the words of Olivia Newton John - Let's Get Physical, Physical...
    That was great!
    sigpic

Comment

WooHoo! New bed, new apartment! Life is good!
      sigpic

Comment

Laurie, that's great news!!! And hoorah for new bed! You deserve to treat yourself!!!

MoB - that is some severely cool stuff! WTG!!!

*sending 'Be-a-girl' wom woms*

*spies cheesecake* MWA HA HA HA !!! You will ALL feel the cheesecake love
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          WooHoo! New bed, new apartment! Life is good!
          Well it is a lot easier (always nice to have a place to put your new bed!)

And I found out my category is the hardest of all (according to the website) - I can see the future

Hmmmmm getting a vision - yes - oh yes - S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, and S10 for Sanctuary! YEAH!
          sigpic

Comment

And I also treated myself and went to California Pizza Kitchen and got a delicious bowl of Tortilla soup and 1/2 a B-B-Q chicken salad....YUM! It has been many many months since I did that!
            sigpic

Comment

Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo on the apartment Laurie!!!!! And the bed! And the Pizza!!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs a slice*

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              ...but i think that's a little frowned upon I'll certainly consider adoption, when the day comes.

Should it come
              Ah yes! Addopption! I knew there was something I was forgetting!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              Heya woohoos!

I come bearing gifts. Well sorta. I took a hilarious bar fight class today. Below is the video of what we came up with. The other video which I'll have later was actually a better angle of the fight. But for now, enjoy.

Looks super fun! I loved the ending Girl Power! Wooohooo!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              Laurie, that's great news!!! And hoorah for new bed! You deserve to treat yourself!!!

MoB - that is some severely cool stuff! WTG!!!

*sending 'Be-a-girl' wom woms*

*spies cheesecake* MWA HA HA HA !!! You will ALL feel the cheesecake love
              *runs away from the cheesecake monster*

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Well it is a lot easier (always nice to have a place to put your new bed!)

And I found out my category is the hardest of all (according to the website) - I can see the future

Hmmmmm getting a vision - yes - oh yes - S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, and S10 for Sanctuary! YEAH!
              *squeeee*

*drinks the-know-it-all-poition* Yup. Totally supports your vision.

And I also treated myself and went to California Pizza Kitchen and got a delicious bowl of Tortilla soup and 1/2 a B-B-Q chicken salad....YUM! It has been many many months since I did that!
              So darn hungry right now...
              *is wishing for a pizza to be dropped at my room*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but normally food does not just drop into your room. You have to go out and find it somehow. Sometimes you can call on the phone and someone will bring it to you, that's always nice. Usually it involves pots and pans and stoves or microwaves and messing up the kitchen.
                sigpic

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but normally food does not just drop into your room. You have to go out and find it somehow. Sometimes you can call on the phone and someone will bring it to you, that's always nice. Usually it involves pots and pans and stoves or microwaves and messing up the kitchen.
                  http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...d-cleaning.jpg
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I can't believe this....I was just opening my mail (about 3 days worth) and found out that my home that is suppose to be sold and out of my hair in a few weeks - well my mortgage company just sold my loan and I have a new loan company. Now I have to notify my realtor, my escrow service and someone who is representing me as an escrow agent or something. I can't have them pay off the wrong loan - Glad I don't have to deal with the change in paperwork, but come on! Well off to send a bunch of emails.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning from the cottage Woohoos

And wow have you been talkative overnight! When the cats are away...

We are drinking tea/coffee, plans today are for a nice walk, a pub lunch, then no doubt more wine and desserts (unbelievably we did not actually eat them all last night )
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Exactly who are you calling a cat Josi?

*waves to WooHoos*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Hi Peaksers! *huggles* Have a beautiful, brilliant day! *kisses*

Laurie - yikes yikes yikes! I hopeall the paperwork goes through and you don't have to worry too much about where your money's going to!!!

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves back to Dee*

We're almost ready to go for our walk. Camera is ready.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...-cleaning.jpg]
                              I'm totally sympathetic with the girl on the pic! And I haven't understood a word you said!!!

See, the food does drop in on you!!! Well, me...

I can't believe this....I was just opening my mail (about 3 days worth) and found out that my home that is suppose to be sold and out of my hair in a few weeks - well my mortgage company just sold my loan and I have a new loan company. Now I have to notify my realtor, my escrow service and someone who is representing me as an escrow agent or something. I can't have them pay off the wrong loan - Glad I don't have to deal with the change in paperwork, but come on! Well off to send a bunch of emails.
                              Awww, Laurie! ((huggles)) At least it's almost done...

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              *waves back to Dee*

We're almost ready to go for our walk. Camera is ready.
                              Weeee!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day cottage Wooohooos!
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

oh, a nice pub lunch - sounds divine. I have to run and do some last minute back to school shopping. No rest for the wicked. Have fun today!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X