The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looks at clock*

I guess we'll be off on our journey in a few more minutes - when we've finished pushing and shoving all the food and wine into poor little Woody

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

So I'm told....... but will it be once the WooHoos get there?
      We'll see....

Sarai and Josi want to......... I seem to remember suggesting the (3 minute) walk to the pub wood be a nice idea
      I know I want to, too. Also like the idea of a 3 minute walk to the pub. Hahaha

You'd think since I live the closest it wouldn't be such a long journey, right? Once I get to Nottingham, I have to go on a two-hour bus ride... Holy smokes. I've asked so many people in that bus company what stops I'd need, but no one knows...

SAFE JOURNEY everyone who is going Love to you all (whether you're going or not! <3)
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        Agreed

Do you like to take your camera out on walks? I used to hike a lot when I was younger, but I also used to love taking photos of trees and lakes and what not
        I love to take pictures I think that's what I'll be doing a lot of...
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Woohooooood for the Woohoomeet!

Very excited *bounces*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Sarai and Josi want to......... I seem to remember suggesting the (3 minute) walk to the pub wood be a nice idea
          Well, certainly woodn't want to force anyone into doing anything they don't want to do, but just a couple of hours down by the river might be nice. We'll see what we feel like tomorrow Might need something like that to shake off the wine stupor

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          You'd think since I live the closest it wouldn't be such a long journey, right? Once I get to Nottingham, I have to go on a two-hour bus ride... Holy smokes. I've asked so many people in that bus company what stops I'd need, but no one knows...
          *huggles you*

Only 1 hr 30 mins for me so I'll be setting off about 1pm

Safe journey to everyone today, looking forward to seeing you all later

EDIT: D'oh forgot to say, MoB your course sounds like an absolute blast, I'd love to do something like that! Sounds awesome

Comment

Right, I'm about to leave See some of you later!!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Safe journey

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Very excited *bounces*
                HEEEE!

Well, certainly woodn't want to force anyone into doing anything they don't want to do, but just a couple of hours down by the river might be nice. We'll see what we feel like tomorrow Might need something like that to shake off the wine stupor
                I'm up for that.

*huggles you*

*huggles* Safe journey

I set off soon.

YAY!!!! see you later!!!!!
                Last edited by m_wendy_r; 20 August 2011, 09:00 AM.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*is super jealous of the UK WooHoo meetup*

Have a BLAST!

And, re: somebody's 6y.o. And the "spy" thing..my foster brother and I made "spy kits" from old lunch boxes when we were that age. That's how I learned to spell license (for my "License to Kill" aka James Bond). Our mother was NOT pleased.

We had a magnifying glass, some "fingerprint powder" (baby powder), and various odds and ends all spies need. I didn't find out until recently that Mom kept those kits. What a laugh we had over that.

Happy and safe travels to the Peaks-ers.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Safe travels Woohoos!

I'm up and sore and getting ready for another day of @$$-kicking. Hope you guys report in from time to time with pics and reports!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    MoB that sounds like oodles of fun! And the dancing on top of it? Way cool. (Iz admiring your coordination, has none herself.)

My 6 year old granddaughter is planning on becoming a secret agent, so she tells her mom. To that end, she is taking taekwondo and watching 'How It's Made' so that she can McGuyver things.
                    Your granddaughter is my hero.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

I'll be working on a movie set starting September, today was the interview to see what will my responsibilities be.

w00t! \o/

*runs in*
                    WOOHOOMEET!!!

MoB, sounds like you're having a blast! Bekki, glad the party was fun, can't wait to see you in your stony glory

Safe journey to the Peaks, everyone who's going, and to everyone else, wish you could be coming too, but you'll be with us in spirit
                    Have fun! Drink lots! See you soon.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Very excited *bounces*

EDIT: D'oh forgot to say, MoB your course sounds like an absolute blast, I'd love to do something like that! Sounds awesome
                    Still wishing i could go. Have a glass of wine for me.

Yes, it's ridiculously fun. And hard. But so fun.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo Peaks Woodiehoos! So exciting! The MOST exciting! Hope you are all safe driving/already having fun times

Laurie - glad you got to have a nice, no-pressure day! Still keeping my fingers crossed that everything pulls through

Me as a weeping angel...
                      Spoiler:

Hmm, you can sorta see my armpits...my arms must have been up too high...curses...
                      sigpic

Comment

The pic is awesome! You look great ie just like a weeping angel
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Love the weeping angel pic! Dr. Who wood be proud.

Hope all the WooHoos at the Peaks have a great time!
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves*

We've all arrived safely and the cottage is lovely!

Pub is literally just down the road

Only complaint - the fridge isn't big enough to take all the food and the wine

Decisions, decisions, decisions

Comment

The first bottle of wine has been opened...and emptied

Wish us luck woohoos!!

Comment

Bekki- LOVE the costume!

Peaks Woohoos- drink up! Be crazy!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X