The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Trying to wheedle the address out of me for the 11 watching kidnappers?

We'll be staying in the Peak District, and I'm sure we'll be online at some point to fill you in
    no not wheedling just being nosy
    or am I

Peak District sounds idyllic
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

The peak district is GORGEOUS! I'm SO excited. Fresh air, countryside, relaxation, fun, fun, fun.

Lots to do, too.

Yeah, I'm excited. I may or may not sleep, I'm *that* excited!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        The peak district is GORGEOUS! I'm SO excited. Fresh air, countryside, relaxation, fun, fun, fun.

Lots to do, too.

Yeah, I'm excited. I may or may not sleep, I'm *that* excited!
        Will you be going on any nice hikes together?

And, that's the best kind of excitement

Edit: I like your sig... didn't know AT wore glasses she looks cute in them!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
          Will you be going on any nice hikes together?

And, that's the best kind of excitement

Edit: I like your sig... didn't know AT wore glasses she looks cute in them!
          I think there was talk of walking... I can't remember who wanted to and who didn't.

Indeed.

Thanks It was made by the lovely Jann. Amanda was directing? I think anyway. She looks great in glasses
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I think there was talk of walking... I can't remember who wanted to and who didn't.

Indeed.

Thanks It was made by the lovely Jann. Amanda was directing? I think anyway. She looks great in glasses
            Agreed

Do you like to take your camera out on walks? I used to hike a lot when I was younger, but I also used to love taking photos of trees and lakes and what not
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Woohoos!

Hope you UKers have an amazing time in the Peaks.

I've just finished my second day of the 4 day stage combat workshop. I am having a blast.

Yesterday I took unarmed, rapier and dagger, knife, and broadsword. Today was "viewpoints on violence" which takes the "viewpoints" acting technique and applies it to stage combat. It was really interesting. And fun. I even did my first ever comic swordfight in that class. I finished the morning with a single sword class.

A funny story from the day: after lunch I did unarmed again, and it was wicked! We were two small girls and 6 big guys. Super fun. As the instructor was coming around helping with our punches, my partner and I did our combo and the instructor was chuckling. Our conversation after that went a little like this:
              ME: What?
              Instructor: Nothing. That was great.
              Me: I just want to be sure I don't hit like a girl.
              Instructor and Fighting Partner: Don't worry, you don't!
              Me:

My last class today was 17th century dancing (tho one dance was from 1801 *gasp* ) So. Much. Fun. I am so excited I get to do this for two more full days. And tomorrow is 'weapons night' after classes end. I need to leave my credit cards at home!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                How is it this always happens as soon as I go out for a couple of hours?

*extra squishy huggles Martin*

<snip>
                You don't share him! So we take advantage of every opportunity!

So glad to hear that Nad is there and safe! And I use the word safe loosely

Interview? Movie? *thinks I've missed something* Well, I'm glad it went well!
                I'll be working on a movie set starting September, today was the interview to see what will my responsibilities be.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Hi Woohoos!

Hope you UKers have an amazing time in the Peaks.

Spoiler:
                I've just finished my second day of the 4 day stage combat workshop. I am having a blast.

Yesterday I took unarmed, rapier and dagger, knife, and broadsword. Today was "viewpoints on violence" which takes the "viewpoints" acting technique and applies it to stage combat. It was really interesting. And fun. I even did my first ever comic swordfight in that class. I finished the morning with a single sword class.

A funny story from the day: after lunch I did unarmed again, and it was wicked! We were two small girls and 6 big guys. Super fun. As the instructor was coming around helping with our punches, my partner and I did our combo and the instructor was chuckling. Our conversation after that went a little like this:
                Me:

My last class today was 17th century dancing (tho one dance was from 1801 *gasp* ) So. Much. Fun. I am so excited I get to do this for two more full days. And tomorrow is 'weapons night' after classes end. I need to leave my credit cards at home!
                That sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!! And way to go on the not-hitting-like-a-girl thing! *giggles*

I'm actually thinking of taking up some sort of a fighting training. More and more I find myself in a situations where I just want to hit someone! LOL
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Me:
                  hehe, sounds like you're having a lot of fun

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  I'll be working on a movie set starting September, today was the interview to see what will my responsibilities be.
                  Oh that sounds awesome! I'd love to do something that that!
                  sigpic

Comment

MoB that sounds like oodles of fun! And the dancing on top of it? Way cool. (Iz admiring your coordination, has none herself.)

My 6 year old granddaughter is planning on becoming a secret agent, so she tells her mom. To that end, she is taking taekwondo and watching 'How It's Made' so that she can McGuyver things.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      My 6 year old granddaughter is planning on becoming a secret agent, so she tells her mom. To that end, she is taking taekwondo and watching 'How It's Made' so that she can McGuyver things.
                      Nice aspirations for a 6yr old
                      sigpic

Comment

Popping in to wish everyone a fab time at the Woohoot in the Peaks I soooo wish I could be there with you in body, but the great thing about being ascended is that I can be there in spirit . Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing lots of photos!

*huggles*
                        sigpic

Comment

*pops in* Hello woodiehoos!

*huggles all*

Excited excited excited for Peaks Holiday! Well, excited to hear about it anyway Hope you all have so so so so much fun!!!

MoB - that workshop sounds amazing! I've always wanted to take a combat class viewpoints with weapons sounds great too!

Apologies for not popping in last night you would have been greeted with "osrtvhjebtsjdnhfsejdrnvrgklnmsdmfhyngvs *passes out* ... " Had a good night though Will find a picture to put up
                          sigpic

Comment

no not wheedling just being nosy
                            or am I

Peak District sounds idyllic
                            So I'm told....... but will it be once the WooHoos get there?

Sarai and Josi want to......... I seem to remember suggesting the (3 minute) walk to the pub wood be a nice idea

Indeed.

Yes she was

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            You don't share him! So we take advantage of every opportunity!
                            I do share! Sometimes........

So glad to hear that Nad is there and safe! And I use the word safe loosely
                            Of course she's safe! She's with me isn't she?

WooHoooood! So glad you finally got what you wanted

That sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!! And way to go on the not-hitting-like-a-girl thing! *giggles*

I'm actually thinking of taking up some sort of a fighting training. More and more I find myself in a situations where I just want to hit someone! LOL

*waves to Oma and Bekki*

*waves to 24 guests*

Comment

Well I guess all you WooHoos are scurrying around getting ready to leave....have a fun time. I guess I'll talk to you in about 8 or 9 days when you get back. Time for me to go to bed. Had a day of nothing today and it felt good. Well I did roll up the big living room carpet and pack one box. Other than that - I showered and put on clean night clothes (around noon) and that was about it. Tomorrow....some serious packing and organizing (yuk) and looking for a good mover. Good night all...have a great time!
                              sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                                WOOHOOMEET!!!

MoB, sounds like you're having a blast! Bekki, glad the party was fun, can't wait to see you in your stony glory

Safe journey to the Peaks, everyone who's going, and to everyone else, wish you could be coming too, but you'll be with us in spirit
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X