The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Have you ever felt that some days you should stay under the covers - that was yesterday.

Today I woke up and felt this was going to be a good day - and it was. Found a supper nice apartment, bigger than the one I have now and less $$. Put a deposit down and now I only have to wait to pass inspection (they're checking to see if I pay my bills) and start packing (more)! So everyone - uncross your fingers! And thank you all for the good luck and well wishes!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!

Now, we must all turn our attention over towards LJ - she needs cheering up desperately!

Oooo...so touch and go then

LJ-squishy huggles for you.

To all heading off for the get-together, safe journey.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *bounces in* I'm freeeee!!! Took this afternoon off too so the weekend starts here Now I just need to work out what I need to do and then get on with the packing...

Nad'll be well on her way now I guess - the woohoomeet is beginning!
      Indeed it is

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just had an interview for the movie Went well, I start from 04.09 Can't wait for the long hours!
      *bounces* Congratulations Dee

I went to Elliot's 2nd birthday party and found myself surrounded by no less than TEN children that I either used to look after or am still looking after Nobody told me they wood all be coming, so it was a lovely surprise! And when I left I was given two cupcakes to welcome Nad with

Soooo.....

Done everything on my list that really matters and will be off to Ashford in about ten minutes

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Oooo...so touch and go then

LJ-squishy huggles for you.

To all heading off for the get-together, safe journey.
        Hmmmm! <---- right back at ya!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, and in fact "Hey" to all the Peak's bound WooHoos - Hope you all have a wonderful time. Sorry I couldn't make it this time.....but there is always another one maybe next year! Hey, if we have a AT6 sometimes in the summer, it would make for a great time to sojourn off somewhere fun! Just something to think about.

So have:
          A HAPPY TRIP TO THE PEAKS
          AND
          DON'T DRINK UP ALL THE WINE,
          LEAVE A BOTTLE OR TWO FOR THE REST OF US!

Talk to you all when you get back!

Sneaks in quietedly, takes a quick look around, see no one and lets you all know -
          I'm taking the day off and doing absolutely nothing!
          Last edited by llp; 19 August 2011, 12:52 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

*creeps in* Helllooooo? Helllooooo? Helloooo?

Ecoo Eco! Eco!

*giggles*

How you doin'? *huggles Martin*
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Ecoo Eco! Eco!

*giggles*

Yep, quiet around here tonight. I hope Jumble is having fun with Nad !!

I'm just packing now...very excited

Comment

I'm all packed and set and ready to go! Just time to get a good night's sleep, then up and off tomorrow

*iz excited*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Ecoo Eco! Eco!

*giggles*

How is it this always happens as soon as I go out for a couple of hours?

*extra squishy huggles Martin*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Yep, quiet around here tonight. I hope Jumble is having fun with Nad !!

I'm just packing now...very excited
                  Yup, having fun with Nad, watching certain vids on the big screen

And trying very hard to look as if I actually understand her accent

The trip the Ashford was quite.... eventful Daniel really screwed up - he appears to think that the best way to avoid traffic hold-ups is to peel off and drive around the nearest town for a while - did a nice little tour of Guildford and another of Leatherhead, before finally getting onto the M25, which was packed solid But I eventually got there and found her immediately

I'm not packed yet, so I guess it'll have to be an early night and an early morning *yawns*

Comment

Yay! So glad Nad is there safely Bad Daniel though, leading Woody astray and making you late like that

See you both tomorrow!!! *bounces*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Ontopic? What's that?

That was you? Awesome!

Don't worry, we'll make sure we have extra fun on behalf of those unable to join us

So..... 9am, so much to do....... need lots of coffee first

Sanctuary S4 wrapped last night! Wonder how long before we get to see it........ if we get to see it in the UK.........
                      Ontopic... *shrugs innocently*
                      I hope you all have fun! Is this a yearly woohoo-thing then?
                      I hope we get S4 in the UK too.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Positive thinking: We will get to see it in the UK

I have hope. Lots and lots of hope.

I have so much to do before I go to work Packing, packing, packing
                      *joins in the positive thinking / hope*

*waves and blows kisses* See you in about 5 1/2 hours

Ok, let's take another look at that list.......
                      <snip>
                      Gosh, that's a lot of jobs to get done!

*bounces in* I'm freeeee!!! Took this afternoon off too so the weekend starts here Now I just need to work out what I need to do and then get on with the packing...

Nad'll be well on her way now I guess - the woohoomeet is beginning!
                      Have fun!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just had an interview for the movie Went well, I start from 04.09 Can't wait for the long hours!
                      Interview? Movie? *thinks I've missed something* Well, I'm glad it went well!

The trip the Ashford was quite.... eventful Daniel really screwed up - he appears to think that the best way to avoid traffic hold-ups is to peel off and drive around the nearest town for a while - did a nice little tour of Guildford and another of Leatherhead, before finally getting onto the M25, which was packed solid But I eventually got there and found her immediately

I'm not packed yet, so I guess it'll have to be an early night and an early morning *yawns*
                      M25? Oh dear! I have bad memories of that particular road and four hours in no-moving traffic and boiling hot sun
                      And ofc, this calls for Chris Rea's Road to Hell.
                      *Chris Rea love*

Hope you're all having a lovely day *huggles for all*
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Home from work (so late ) and I've got an empty suitcase and trying not to fill it too much. I have to get most of it done before I go to bed...

So glad Nad got there safely WOOOHOOOO!
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just wanted to wish all the UK Woohoos a wonderful time. Make sure you have tremendous amounts of fun to compensate for all of us who wish we were there with you.

Huggles to all.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay! So glad Nad is there safely Bad Daniel though, leading Woody astray and making you late like that
                            Yes, Bad Daniel But fortunately the train got delayed a little so she didn't have to wait too long

See you both tomorrow!!! *bounces*

Better hope Daniel's in a better mood

Amy, WooHooMeets happen several times a year, but this is the first time we've booked a propery holiday for us all - can't wait!!!

Thanks Estrela *hugs*

Comment

Amy, WooHooMeets happen several times a year, but this is the first time we've booked a propery holiday for us all - can't wait!!!
                              Ahhh I see! Where abouts in the country you staying? I'm sure it will be awesome You'll have to fill us in about all the fun you get up to!
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                                Ahhh I see! Where abouts in the country you staying? I'm sure it will be awesome You'll have to fill us in about all the fun you get up to!
                                Trying to wheedle the address out of me for the 11 watching kidnappers?

We'll be staying in the Peak District, and I'm sure we'll be online at some point to fill you in

Comment

Working...
                                X