• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Why in earth do we have 25 guests?
    Did anyone use the word ''nekkid''?

*waves at the Spencers*
    I have no idea........ unless it's a gang of WooHoo-nappers trying to gain information to help them grab us and drag us off to a life of ...... er...... best not go there

EDIT: Lunchtime on *saturday*?

Really going to bed now...........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I have no idea........ unless it's a gang of WooHoo-nappers trying to gain information to help them grab us and drag us off to a life of ...... er...... best not go there
      Oooh! I always wanted to be a showgirl in Vegas! With feathers on my bum.
      No?

Really going to bed now...........
      Yes. Need you awake tomorrow.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Oooh! I always wanted to be a showgirl in Vegas! With feathers on my bum.
        No?
        That wasn't quite what I was hoping for worried about ............

Yes. Need you awake tomorrow.
        Nah! Woody and Daniel don't need me to be awake - as long as I've programmed them properly they'll get there on their own

I'm going, I'm going...........

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          That wasn't quite what I was hoping for worried about ............

Nah! Woody and Daniel don't need me to be awake - as long as I've programmed them properly they'll get there on their own

I'm going, I'm going...........
          WooHoos?
          *looks around*
          Help.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*is a bit jealous on the Woohoos that are going to meet this week*

Wish I would have been able to come, but sadly finances didn't agree with me for that.

Nad Good travels tomorrow! and good luck with the Woohoos

*runs around nekkid*
            sigpic

Comment

With all these comments, I'm starting to get worried!

I know it starts tomorrow, but safe travels to all of you! I'm so giddy and excited and I'm not even going! *giggles*
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.

So, wear the orange hat (and the wooden shoes if you like) and know that you'll be loved regardless!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *is a bit jealous on the Woohoos that are going to meet this week*

Wish I would have been able to come, but sadly finances didn't agree with me for that.

Nad Good travels tomorrow! and good luck with the Woohoos

*runs around nekkid*
                  Me too! Wish I would be able to come, but so much to do over the next several weeks and the cats just don't do their share. Last time I asked Sammie (my oldest kittie) to help she fell asleep before I even got the request out. I have so much influence over them!

But I expect to hear all about the fun you guys are having, so enjoy yourselves. And maybe next year .... no wait, I expect to be there next year for AT6..... Well, I don't have to just fly in for the weekend so....
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Congrats again on the new place Laurie!

I am pretty wiped out. I had an awesome day of stage combat, 3 more to go. I might be less tired if I had not gotten food poisoning from my dinner out last night. Over all, I think I did okay today. Hoping to have an early night tonight and a little less pain in the tummy in the morning.

A little Project Runway and then bed.

xo
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ok so this is sort of ontopic as it's concerning a PTB

I've been suffering with insomnia as of late. Anywho, I decided whilst up at an ungodly hour to tweet Damian. Like you do.

I asked if he had any advice for an aspiring writer.

Damian's response:

"Advice? Get sleep."

*damian-love*
                      sigpic
                      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I've been suffering with insomnia as of late. Anywho, I decided whilst up at an ungodly hour to tweet Damian. Like you do.

Damian's response:

"Advice? Get sleep."

*damian-love*
                        Sounds like good advice to me....did he send you a sleeping pill?
                        sigpic

Comment

Melatonin is pretty good for helping you get to sleep - it's natural, mild, over-the-counter, and doesn't leave you feeling groggy. And it's cheap! (always a big plus)

Sounds like such an exciting weekend for SOME WooHoos..jealous Hope they have fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Sounds like good advice to me....did he send you a sleeping pill?
                            Nah but I did ask for some of that Twilight drug they gave Will in Firewall

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Melatonin is pretty good for helping you get to sleep - it's natural, mild, over-the-counter, and doesn't leave you feeling groggy. And it's cheap! (always a big plus)
                            I'll have to look into it, thanks Last time I had a bout it lasted nearly nine months, then it cleared up on it's own (literally the next day after I got my graduation results). I think there's probably a link.

But I have no reason to be stressed atm *shrugs*
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              Ontopic? What's that?

Damian's response:

"Advice? Get sleep."

*damian-love*
                              That was you? Awesome!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Sounds like such an exciting weekend for SOME WooHoos..jealous Hope they have fun!
                              Don't worry, we'll make sure we have extra fun on behalf of those unable to join us

So..... 9am, so much to do....... need lots of coffee first

Sanctuary S4 wrapped last night! Wonder how long before we get to see it........ if we get to see it in the UK.........
                              Last edited by Jumble; 19 August 2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Positive thinking: We will get to see it in the UK

I have hope. Lots and lots of hope.

I have so much to do before I go to work Packing, packing, packing
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X