Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*flops in*

Complete exhaustion

Sending you all sorts of good luck vibes Laurie

And welcome back Jann, we've missed you *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        You know...I just realized I missed my 5! () year GW anniversary because of all my "vacations" *sighs*...oh well...a good excuse to PS something later today for that
        Can't believe I'm already here for 5 years though...wow!

And to think SG was just my rebound show after Charmed
        Happy *belated* 5yr anniversary

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Afternoon Woohoos
        Evening
        *waves*
        sigpic
        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*squishy huggles Sarai* Nearly the end of the week and PEAK DISTRICT WOOHOOMEET!!! *bounces*
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles back* WOOOOHOOD

Comment

*slips in*

Somehow I thought this might be appreciated around here:

*giggle*

Good luck llp
              Welcome back Jann. Yes please check out the new thread. You'll feel right at home.
              at Angel!Bekki (But I still want to see pictures please. Great idea BTW)

*leaves huggles for everyone else as there's no more time for posting from work right now*

*extra huggles for LJ* I hope you're smiling more today.

*resumes lurker mode*
              sigpic

Comment

Estrela, sanity really is overrated

*squishy huggles Sarai* Nearly the end of the week and PEAK DISTRICT WOOHOOMEET!!! *bounces*
                Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *huggles back* WOOOOHOOD
                WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                  *slips in*

Somehow I thought this might be appreciated around here:
                  Awesome!
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Cool Sanctuary article:

Season three and four were scooped up by NBCUniversal's Syfy Global channels in Iberia, Benelux, Greece/Cyprus, Russia/CIS, Asia and Latin America. AXN Central & Eastern Europe also went for both seasons, as did M-net Action in Africa, Astral's Z-Tele French service in Canada and TV1/Sci-Fi in Australia.

NBC's Steel Channel in Italy opted for season three alone. TV3 in Russia, ABC2 in Australia and YES DBS Satellite in Israel also scooped up season three. Italy's RaiSat scored the free-TV rights for the first three seasons. T-Cast in Korea went for seasons one through three. VBC in Vietnam licensed free-TV rights for the first four seasons. TV1/Sci-Fi renewed seasons one and two. Season four of the series will make its North American premiere on Syfy in the U.S. and Space in Canada.

“Sanctuary is a hugely successful franchise that just keeps getting stronger,” said Jon Rutherford, the VP of international sales and acquisitions at Tricon Films & Television. “It has connected with enthusiastic fans worldwide as we look to the launch of the much anticipated fourth season this fall.”

This is really nice!
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you ever felt that some days you should stay under the covers - that was yesterday.

Today I woke up and felt this was going to be a good day - and it was. Found a supper nice apartment, bigger than the one I have now and less $$. Put a deposit down and now I only have to wait to pass inspection (they're checking to see if I pay my bills) and start packing (more)! So everyone - uncross your fingers! And thank you all for the good luck and well wishes!

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!

Now, we must all turn our attention over towards LJ - she needs cheering up desperately!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hoooray!!!! Congrats Laurie

Comment

Hooray! So glad for you Laurie! Got my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly now

Slightly concerned though at the lack of any mention of the UK in that article...
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats Laurie!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hooray! So glad for you Laurie! Got my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly now

Slightly concerned though at the lack of any mention of the UK in that article...

Thanks for the well wishes. You know you are right. I don't see any mention of the UK. Maybe they are still negotiating. Here's hoping they come to there senses and do the smart thing.!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hurray! Laurie, this is awesome Big congratulations!!!

One more day of work to go. One more day of work to go. It's a late shift, but that's good because yay I get to sleep. I've been ridiculously busy lately, and work has been a huge stress -- so much happening there, and there's a lot of drama that I'm trying so hard not to get sucked into there as well. So, ONE MORE SHIFT TO GO! Then it's HOLIDAY TIMES!

*bounces*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X