The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, remember this one?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad, I love them. Especially the second one
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Nad, I love them. Especially the second one
        Thanks

Two more:

For the WooHoodStock Move

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

They make me happy smiley
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

They make me happy smiley
            Heh. Now that made me smile too. The power of WooHoodStock, right there

sigpic

Comment

I really like this way of going about it. I try to always make sure I go to bed before 1am (at the very latest) because if I were to just go when I was tired... well, I'd probably not always go.

I do have to look at the clock tonight though since I have to get up at 4am, so I figure I need to make sure I go to bed pretty soon!
              Yes, well, there are some instances where you just have to look at the clock.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*pokes in*

*waves*

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack

3 weeks without internet in France.
                So...what's been going on in here? Haven't had the time to catch up yet(plus I imagine it's way too much to catch up on!)

*huggles all woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon WooHoos! Had a much better day today - thanks for the hugs this morning.
                  sigpic

Comment

*stumbles in*

I think I missed the party.
                    *posts anyway*

*mumbles about no time to catch up on the previous 15 pages she's missed*
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got back from Beer Festival and I took a pic with you guys in mind

Spoiler:

Tonight was rock night and you can't really see it in the pic, but there's bunch of people sitting on the grass in the middle of the people who are standing, and there was this moment of a guy putting a flower in girls hair that just made me think of you all.

(((huggles Wooohoooos)))

Annnnnnnd WELCOME HOME JAN!
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

JANN! You're alive! Welcome back home.

*waves to Estrela* We can always extend the party a little... I'm sure no one will mind.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos! *squishy hugs* for all, including the sleeping ones. I will quietly sneak in, give you a big and then skip on out. And for everyone awake I say "HI!"

Been a looooong day. Found one possible place, that might work but it is off a freeway... which means I couldn't open the windows without a lot of noise and the fumes just might attach. So it might not work after all.

This was beginning to fray my nerves but then I found (on the internet) a place that might be perfect! Yeah. Going to see it tomorrow morning. This just might be the one. Will cost less than this place once they raise the rent another $250 (about $400 less after that) and will be about 200 sq ft larger - with a place to put my dining room table and still have a living room - I hope. I'll find out tomorrow. Here's hoping tomorrow I can celebrate!

Now, I need to make a nice salad for dinner (ate at Burger King for lunch) and feed the kitties! Won't celebrate yet, but August might turn out to be the best month of this year!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well Laurie, I say this is improvement on the other days and apartments. I hope that you find the good one tomorrow. I'll cross my fingers for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Well Laurie, I say this is improvement on the other days and apartments. I hope that you find the good one tomorrow. I'll cross my fingers for you.
                              Here's hoping! One good thing - I'm another step closer in selling my California home! Be glad to have that off my mind.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh I do hope for you and the kitties that this is the ONE. It's so frustrating to keep looking. ::fingers tightly crossed::
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X