The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

So, in perusing the Dragon Con site, I've discovered we are to have TWO Sanctuary panels! One friday evening and the other sunday afternoon. Both with Amanda, Chris, & Robin. Very, very cool. There are a few other panels that look fun, especially the Eureka/WH13 combo panels, and of course, BSG.

I'm starting to get really excited to go now. Which reminds me that I have to leave soon so that I have time to stop by Ricky's and get some fake blood for one of my two costumes that I am bringing.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Well yes, I guess if it's 'thingy' was stuck in your leg it must have died.........

Yes. Nothing can survive without a thingy.

I know I shouldn't, but.....

Hey... the bum is not a nice place for that unpleasant burning sensation!

It's brilliant! Sometimes the best art comes out when you're in a rush
        True.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          So, in perusing the Dragon Con site, I've discovered we are to have TWO Sanctuary panels! One friday evening and the other sunday afternoon. Both with Amanda, Chris, & Robin. Very, very cool. There are a few other panels that look fun, especially the Eureka/WH13 combo panels, and of course, BSG.

I'm starting to get really excited to go now. Which reminds me that I have to leave soon so that I have time to stop by Ricky's and get some fake blood for one of my two costumes that I am bringing.
          Awesome! Make sure you take lots of pictures!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I think what this party needs is some sustenance to keep us going while we watch Nad's art display

(have to include the healthy option )

And something special to make Nad feel better....
            To keep you going? Because it drains all your energy?
            *is distracted by the cupcake* How fun!

Now I'm excited for you too!

ScreencapSpam:

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Yes. Nothing can survive without a thingy.

Hey... the bum is not a nice place for that unpleasant burning sensation!
              I don't think there is a 'nice' place for that

I've been stung on my feet, my neck, my arms and my back, but never on the bum - maybe I'm a little more careful where I sit

I forgot the most important bottle.....

Anyone fancy a pizza?

MoB, sounds like you're going to have an Awesome time at DragonCon

Comment

I'm hungry now.
                Thank you Jumble.
                sigpic
                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  To keep you going? Because it drains all your energy?
                  No, because we daren't leave our screens to get food or drink in case we miss something

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    I'm hungry now.
                    Thank you Jumble.
                    You're welcome

Comment

I don't think there is a 'nice' place for that

I've been stung on my feet, my neck, my arms and my back, but never on the bum - maybe I'm a little more careful where I sit
                      That's what you get for jumping on the couch bum first

Foooood!

Some Really Old, but Really Shippy Hippy sigs (Seriously. Way back when work )

sigpic

Comment

No, because we daren't leave our screens to get food or drink in case we miss something
                        Ah...

sigpic

Comment

"How will we explain the Naked Happy Dancing?"

But seriously, what's to explain? I mean....... doesn't everybody?

Comment

Ok, since we have some newbies around I'll throw in some more old stuff..........

Continued.........

Comment

Comment

*extra hugs to Bree and fam*

Laurie, everything crossed for your househunt!

So true. I don't know why, but I was absolutely terrified by the prospect of meeting her, lol. No, really. I've met a lot of actors before, even ones who I was a big fan of, mostly from having friends in the industry. But meeting Amanda literally made me too nervous to eat! I think I lost about 5lbs that weekend. Maybe because I didn't have the buffer of a friend doing the introductions? I dunno. But she was so sweet and said the nicest things. If I hadn't been a fan before, I would have been a fan for life after.
                                I'll be honest, meeting Amanda for the first time didn't phase me at all...... in fact I was totally unaffected when she sat beside me at the Meet&Greet Same with Damian (who gave me some very odd looks when I practically ignored him ), Chris and Ryan.......

Mind you, I had just been completely bowled over by Martin, so I guess I had an excuse

It was when I met Amanda again on the Set Tour that I started to understand what an incredibly lovely person she is, and I decided then and there that I just HAD to go to AT5
                                Perhaps it is because I am old and jaded but I was not overwhelmed by meeting AT. I was certainly interested to meet her and she is an impressive person but I'm not star struck by anyone. No, Jumble, not even Martin.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X