The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    I sooo know that I missed the date of the party!

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...rty/fightb.jpg
    LOL! That is fab!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Amanda did initially learn by shadowing Martin on SG1, and it wood be surprising if Damian hadn't picked up a few tips from the Master

Tbh, I was disappointed that Martin only directed 8 eps in S3 - I think the season suffered for that And from what I've seen on Twitter he's not doing many in S4 either I assumed in S3 that it was because there was more producing etc for him to do

I don't think it mattered so much with them going through the stargate, because they could get back home pretty quick if anyone needed surgery, whereas real astronauts wood be dangerously far away from help
    8 doesn't seem like many but as MOB says, maybe when you factor in the prep time etc that is the most he can do. How many did he direct in seasons 1 & 2?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *bounces in* Hi woohoos! We got our casting today - I have a very small role, but it should be really fun! Really looking forward to getting stuck into it (the character is mama Maddelena, and the musical is Nine ) excited!
    Congrats on the role!

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Hey, anyone want to go out looking with me today....only for a few hours. Got my cousins coming over....join us. Come on - no excuse your in the UK or back east. Hey what's a few miles between friends!
    Sorry, at work again today so I'll have to pass....speaking of which...better get back to it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I decided to go to yoga today since I don't yet know what time I have to report for work yet tomorrow, but it will likely be a long day and unlikely that I will get to my regular yoga class. I usually leave early when I drive since parking is scarce in my hood and it's pouring rain today which makes walking inconvenient. Wouldn't u know, tons of parking today, so here I am, ridiculously early. But I rly need this class. Didn't even realize it till I got here.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        8 doesn't seem like many but as MOB says, maybe when you factor in the prep time etc that is the most he can do. How many did he direct in seasons 1 & 2?
        Season 1 - 8 of 13
        Season 2 - 6 of 13
        Season 3 - 8 of 20

I feel like I'm criticizing him for not working hard enough - which is obviously ridiculous - I just wood like him to do more directing and maybe less of the other stuff To me it seemed they brought in too many outside directors in S3.

Edit: MoB, that's what is know as 'Sod's Law'

Comment

Season 1 - 8 of 13
          Season 2 - 6 of 13
          Season 3 - 8 of 20

I feel like I'm criticizing him for not working hard enough - which is obviously ridiculous - I just wood like him to do more directing and maybe less of the other stuff To me it seemed they brought in too many outside directors in S3.

Edit: MoB, that's what is know as 'Sod's Law'
          Hmm.. interesting that he did 8 in season 1 (13 eps shot over a much shorter period) and then "only" 8 again in season 3. That is a question you will have to ask AT at AT6--why is he directing less?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*giggles*

Tomorrow's the party!!! Weee )
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

just finished to watch a episode of BigBangTheory...it was all about toilets for space crafts...so I thought about DM!!!
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                just finished to watch a episode of BigBangTheory...it was all about toilets for space crafts...so I thought about DM!!!
                Nice to know I remind people of toilets!

More pre-party arties from me

sigpic

Comment

Okay, just to hop on the bandwagon, absolutely vanilla (because Fluffy is enough all by himself HEHEHE)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Okay, just to hop on the bandwagon, absolutely vanilla (because Fluffy is enough all by himself HEHEHE)
                    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...arpdressed.jpg

Fluffy should have been named frowny!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos!
                        I'm catching up, so beware the MQ.

Thank you

Took the children to the shop to buy some cakes, and at the checkout....

Sophie: Why are we having cakes?
                        Me: *whispers* Because it's my birthday!
                        Sophie & Olivia: *bouncing up and down* It's Jumble's birthday! It's Jumble's birthday!!!
                        Checkout lady: Oh, lovely! Have you sung 'Happy Birthday' to her?
                        Sophie: Not yet, we'll do it now!
                        Sophie and Olivia: *singing* Happy birthday to you.....
                        Everybody else in the queue: *singing* Happy birthday to you......
                        Childrens are adorable! I love them. And that is absolutely cute.
                        I'm happy you had a great day!

Laurie & Sarai - I send you massive good vibes for the house stuff. One of my friends just sold her house today (after three years of renting it because it wasn't selling). I'm sure you'll get everything sorted out. *hugs*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Hey Y'all,

So I went to my first audition in a dogs' age today. And the dude loved me and offered me a part in the cabaret, but I think I am going to decline because he's requiring the performers to sell 10 tickets each or have to pay for those tickets yourself, and that seems exploitative to me. I've now produced 2 cabarets and never dreamed of requiring my performers to sell X number of tickets OR pay for the pianist. I mean, I was doing them for charity, but he is doing it for profit. Just sketchy to me. But it was fun to go sing and hear nice things.

I am really psyched to get back to the work of midwifery in a week-ish, but am still having fun with some other performing projects.

In health news:
                        Spoiler:
                        So yay, my breast MRI came back negative. I really didn't think there was anything wrong with me, but the way they were so concerned over my last mammo/sono I'm so glad to have a clean bill of health. I'm significantly younger than most women who get breast cancer, but given my family history, they were making me nervous! And it means that I can have a yearly MRI which is painless. Unless they do it differently in Canada, which is not unlikely.
                        I agree with everyone else. And you don't need to pay your way into anything. Keep your voice for something else.

Edit: Apparently I'm averaging 20.07 posts per day - that can't be right
                        Why am I not suprised?

Made me go see mine. 5.83. Hmmm. Not bad? o.o

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        Edit: I have just decided to quit smoking...
                        Ohhh! I'm sending good luck vibes your way Dee! This is a great thing, really.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *bounces in* Hi woohoos! We got our casting today - I have a very small role, but it should be really fun! Really looking forward to getting stuck into it (the character is mama Maddelena, and the musical is Nine ) excited!
                        Happy for you! Sounds like fun even if I don't know the musical.

I'm also loving all the artwork in this thread lately. Either for Jumble's birthday, early party pics or sigs for the Artwork for All challenge! Great stuff!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        I'm in a huggly mood...

********HUGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS***********

*hugs you*
                        *hugs everyone else too*
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Aw, Joe...

<3
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Hmm.. interesting that he did 8 in season 1 (13 eps shot over a much shorter period) and then "only" 8 again in season 3. That is a question you will have to ask AT at AT6--why is he directing less?
                            Think I'd rather ask him at TSE2

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...arpdressed.jpg

Did you post that on the Artwork thread? He really should be included with the others

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *huggles Joe*
                            Last edited by Jumble; 14 August 2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Although Dee has already started without us

Comment

WooHoodStock
                                !!!!

*Happy Dances*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X