Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    From twitter:
    GABITEvents Attention all @amandatapping fans! We will be announcing the date for AT6 on 23rd August! xo

Squee!!! Thanks for the heads up Sil

Comment

Back from a lovely day with my nephew, who was in a particularly gorgeous mood today, all giggly and cute I gave him lots of big woohoo cuddles as instructed

And what a lovely catch-up with even more beautiful sigs! So glad to see so many artworkers coming and joining in our farewell to rotation
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

From twitter:
        GABITEvents Attention all @amandatapping fans! We will be announcing the date for AT6 on 23rd August! xo

Still no mention of TSE2?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Back from a lovely day with my nephew, who was in a particularly gorgeous mood today, all giggly and cute I gave him lots of big woohoo cuddles as instructed
        Awwww!

I've just dropped the boys back home - I had them so that Jo's BF could take her to Kew Gardens for an early birthday treat and they had a fabulous day

I'm off to Anderson's tomorrow with Suz and Mike for my early birthday treat, and next week Jo et al will be taking me to the Harvester for dinner My birthday is apparently all about the food

And what a lovely catch-up with even more beautiful sigs! So glad to see so many artworkers coming and joining in our farewell to rotation
        Yep, they did us proud!

*kicks off shoes and opens a bottle of wine*

Comment

From twitter:

Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Still no mention of TSE2?
          Awwww!

I've just dropped the boys back home - I had them so that Jo's BF could take her to Kew Gardens for an early birthday treat and they had a fabulous day

I'm off to Anderson's tomorrow with Suz and Mike for my early birthday treat, and next week Jo et al will be taking me to the Harvester for dinner My birthday is apparently all about the food

Yep, they did us proud!

*kicks off shoes and opens a bottle of wine*
          I know you and llp are hopeful but I'm afraid we won't hear anything about TSE2 for a while. ((hugs)) Jumble to console her knowing it isn't nearly as good as hugs from Martin.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Anderson's! Enjoy! Say hi to Stuart for me . Hope you had a lovely day with the boys

*iz totally not thinking about sticky toffee pudding, honestly*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I need Jann. She understands me. Unless I can pull someone else in? Some nice SamShepShipping?
              *raises hand* I ship Sam/Shep the same way I ship Helen/Nikola. That enough for you?

So, I finally manged to scroll my way through all these pages of gorgeous artwork.

I wasn't able to come to the party yesterday, but I'll take Jumble's words and say that it's going to last through the weekend so I can post my sigs. Time to dust off PB. Shall I post only the sigs I had on GW or all the sigs I've made? Hmmm... The former is the short option and the latter is the longer one. I'll see how much time I have!

My first offering is already here though. *points down* New siggy. I discovered I didn't like having a matching avatar/sig. So, I went back to my old avatar to go with the new sig.

Oh and I have sunburns... I hate my skin. I spent a small hour and a half outside yesterday at the Rogers Cup and that's what I get. *sighs*
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I'm leaving on the 23. for Austria... Just my luck...

So question, when is the earliest we'll be able to sign up for AT6?

And when are you guys going to the cabin? That's just out of curiosity.
                sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Love the sigs!!!!
                  And is there something in the air lately? My French cousin and his girlfriend arrived today...and she's pregnant!
                  But yay for babies!

Whatever it is, it's been in the air for quite a while

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  I don't think it's what's in the air that's causing it

Anderson's! Enjoy! Say hi to Stuart for me . Hope you had a lovely day with the boys

Fibber.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  I'm leaving on the 23. for Austria... Just my luck...

So question, when is the earliest we'll be able to sign up for AT6?

Ooooh Austria

I think signing up for AT6 will be quite some time after the announcement, right? I think... Don't listen to me...

Cabin? We're going to the cottage in the peak district on the 20th... unless I have the wrong day on my calendar... which would be embarrassing...
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                    *raises hand* I ship Sam/Shep the same way I ship Helen/Nikola. That enough for you?
                    ...You simply roll in the pure lust and awesome Hair?
                    That'll do.

*blinks*
                    It really is the hair! It's similar.

Awesome new siggie!

I actually like being able to have a matching set now
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Cabin? We're going to the cottage in the peak district on the 20th... unless I have the wrong day on my calendar... which would be embarrassing...
                      Thanks! And thank you Dee for asking. I wanted to know too and was about to ask.

It's the weekend before I go back to school (on the 22nd). So, while you'll be all having fun and drinking wine, I'll be prepping school stuff. How fun.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      ...You simply roll in the pure lust and awesome Hair?
                      That'll do.

*blinks*
                      It really is the hair! It's similar.
                      It really is! o.o It always is about the hair.
                      Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 06 August 2011, 02:17 PM. Reason: I can't quote.
                      sigpic

Comment

*wails* I missed the party.

Thank you ladies. I've just had the best deep belly laugh I've had in ages scrolling though the last umpteen pages trying to catch up on thread.

Woohoos are the best!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          But yay for babies!

Whatever it is, it's been in the air for quite a while

Fibber.

Ooooh Austria

I think signing up for AT6 will be quite some time after the announcement, right? I think... Don't listen to me...

Thanks!

and on the cabin/cottage! And thanks for the info.

(((huggles LGJ for school))) I've never understood... why do you start so early? Has it always been that the beginning is in August instead of September, or am I just confusing things for here and there? lolz
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Thanks for the info.

I know you and llp are hopeful but I'm afraid we won't hear anything about TSE2 for a while. ((hugs)) Jumble to console her knowing it isn't nearly as good as hugs from Martin.
                            I know I should be excited about AT6, and I'm sure I will be, but atm I just want to know when I'm going to get to see Martin again and hopefully get one of those Awesome hugs that he does so well Not that Amanda doesn't do awesome hugs, but it's just not the same

Don't worry, I'll be making the final arrangements for picking up some food for the holiday, and there will definitely be sticky toffee pudding

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

So, I finally manged to scroll my way through all these pages of gorgeous artwork.

I wasn't able to come to the party yesterday, but I'll take Jumble's words and say that it's going to last through the weekend so I can post my sigs. Time to dust off PB. Shall I post only the sigs I had on GW or all the sigs I've made? Hmmm... The former is the short option and the latter is the longer one. I'll see how much time I have!
                            All of them!

My first offering is already here though. *points down* New siggy. I discovered I didn't like having a matching avatar/sig. So, I went back to my old avatar to go with the new sig.

Oh and I have sunburns... I hate my skin. I spent a small hour and a half outside yesterday at the Rogers Cup and that's what I get. *sighs*
                            I daren't stay out in the sun for that long, I'd turn into a lobster

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                            *wails* I missed the party.

Thank you ladies. I've just had the best deep belly laugh I've had in ages scrolling though the last umpteen pages trying to catch up on thread.

Woohoos are the best!
                            Glad you enjoyed it, but I'm not sure exactly what was so funny Anywoo, like I've said before, please feel free to keep posting sigs

I find myself watching Con-Air - 'One move and the bunny gets it!!!!'

Comment

Did somebody say 'cabin'???

Spoiler:

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

(((huggles LGJ for school))) I've never understood... why do you start so early? Has it always been that the beginning is in August instead of September, or am I just confusing things for here and there? lolz
                                Here, Elementary School, High School and College (I'm about to start my last year in College.) start by the end of August. Uni starts the first or second week of September. College starts about a week earlier than Elementary School and High School, so yeah, it's early. But it's normal for me.

Side note: Now I hear some of you go... College? Uni? Isn't that the same? Thanks Quebec for having a unique educational system. In short, College is often a Pre-Uni mandatory course of two years. (It's the most common option taken. We have a number of other ones, or you can change fields of study and end up staying longer in College, but the basic course is two years.) More on that here. (I thank Jann for giving me the idea of using a Wiki link each time I talk about this. It's so much easier than repeating myself and better explained than I ever would. )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X