The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the party, syfyfan!
    You don't *have* to put those spoilertags on your awesome sigs, you know...

I'm going for the ugly ones now...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sy there's no need to put your sigs in spoilers

Edit: Nad beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Not erotic? Aw

See, I watch my kidlets do this every day and they come up with some amazing drawings, but when I try it's always naff I can just about draw a house as long as it's square and has square windows
        Yeah. I know the feeling. I can somewhat draw, but seeing drawings my brother made, even when he was young makes me jealous.

Thanks

Oh yes, back in the days when we had so few pics of Martin that I had to use the same ones over and over and over
        Yeah! It was almost sad how desperate we were for pictures back then. Thank heavens for screen caps.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Sy there's no need to put your sigs in spoilers

Edit: Nad beat me to it
          And I knew that you wood come along and say something similar when I saw your name down there.

sigpic

Comment

Ok, let's get my s/j sigs out of the way.....

Comment

Oh.. cool!!!

sigpic

Comment

Early stuff :

See... *these* could have done with spoilertags

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Yeah. I know the feeling. I can somewhat draw, but seeing drawings my brother made, even when he was young makes me jealous.
                  I know what you mean, my Rob is an Awesome artist! I've no idea where he got that talent from

Yeah! It was almost sad how desperate we were for pictures back then. Thank heavens for screen caps.
                  I remember asking you how we were going to sustain the thread with so few pics - who knew?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  And I knew that you wood come along and say something similar when I saw your name down there.
                  Yes, I know, I'm just that predictable

And you don't have any ugly sigs

Comment

Sy, LOVE those Sanctuary sigs!

Want to go back and remove those spoiler tags? It wood be such a shame for people not to see them

OMG! The Hercules sigs!!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sy, I know I said it somewhere else, but I do love how you've brought out the single colour on your b/w True Blood sigs. Care to post a tut on the Artwork For All thread sometime?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sy, I know I said it somewhere else, but I do love how you've brought out the single colour on your b/w True Blood sigs. Care to post a tut on the Artwork For All thread sometime?
                            I'll find the tut...I think is from Luciana.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mooooooore sigs.........

(made for Kliggins)

(oh dear, I was just a little bit in love with those eyes wasn't I? )

Comment

Time to go...I'll be back later for the party..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X