No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just remembering a year today, EH-T, Jumble, Laurie and myself had the honour of being on Sanctuary set-tour....and yes we did hear Martin say "CUT!" I am still smiling.

Thanks again for the awesome day!!
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
      Just remembering a year today, EH-T, Jumble, Laurie and myself had the honour of being on Sanctuary set-tour....and yes we did hear Martin say "CUT!" I am still smiling.

It's been a year?!

...where does the time go?
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm still smiling too What a day that was!

*wanders off down Memory Lane*

*sigh*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        It's been a year?!

...where does the time go?
        I don't know - but I'm hoping the time to TSE2 will fly by just as fast

Comment

And a little reminder for Friday.......

Last edited by Jumble; 03 August 2011, 12:16 PM. Reason: I have no idea what day it is :o

Comment

Walking by because I somehow managed to be ready 15 min in advance today.

*sighs at Jumble's pics*
            I want to met them too!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            *crosses fingers*

And I have to get my sigs ready for tomorrow! Meh. I'll do that tonight when I come back from work.
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*barrel rolls in* Hi lovelies!!

*huggles everyone who needs a hug and everyone that wants a hug*
              *blows raspberries to everyone who doesn't want one*

The new art thread looks fabulous! *happy dances* Well done, ladies

Anywoo, bedtime for me, night wonderful friends!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *barrel rolls in* Hi lovelies!!

*huggles everyone who needs a hug and everyone that wants a hug*
                *blows raspberries to everyone who doesn't want one*
                Hm. I don't like raspberries so *grabs a huggle*

The new art thread looks fabulous! *happy dances* Well done, ladies

Anywoo, bedtime for me, night wonderful friends!
                We've had an amazing response - very happy!!!

WoodNight

Comment

First, thanks for the healing vibes and hugs. No worries, I wasn't that sick, just sick enough to have to lie on the couch and watch SG1.

Thanks for being such fun to have along!

Hard to believe it has been a year. I hadn't realized today was the anniversary so thanks for the reminder. Made me smile today.

I'm still smiling too What a day that was!

*wanders off down Memory Lane*

*sigh*

LOL! For those new to the thread, Jumble is not cutting me out of the photo out of spite (at least i don't think so ) but to honour my wish not to have my picture on the internet. That is my left ear next to Amanda. BTW Jumble, my photo of that is much farther away. Must get a copy of that picture from you.

Edit: on closer inspection, that is my left boob also in the picture

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    First, thanks for the healing vibes and hugs. No worries, I wasn't that sick, just sick enough to have to lie on the couch and watch SG1.
                    Glad to hear it

Hard to believe it has been a year. I hadn't realized today was the anniversary so thanks for the reminder. Made me smile today.
                    I remembered - how could I possibly forget?

LOL! For those new to the thread, Jumble is not cutting me out of the photo out of spite (at least i don't think so ) but to honour my wish not to have my picture on the internet. That is my left ear next to Amanda. BTW Jumble, my photo of that is much farther away. Must get a copy of that picture from you.

I left in your most interesting bits

I'll email you the original

Comment

*snuggles with Joe in the couch* Mmmnnhhmm. *drifts back to sleep*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *snuggles with Joe in the couch* Mmmnnhhmm. *drifts back to sleep*
                        Oh darn! I was just about to take a nap myself I was up until nearly 2am and then couldn't get to sleep (too much excitement ), so I'm just about dead on my feet now.

ZZZzzzzzzzzz.........

Comment

*hugs Bree and Dad and sends healing vibes*

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Your edit made me scroll back up.
                          It's the Icky Police in me.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Glad to hear it

I remembered - how could I possibly forget?

I left in your most interesting bits

I'll email you the original

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs Bree and Dad and sends healing vibes*

*hugs WooHoos*

Your edit made me scroll back up.
                            It's the Icky Police in me.

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

This time last year we were in Vancouver...we'd met Martin, had many hugs, gazed into Chris H's eyes, listened agog to Amanda's awesomeness and heard Damien and Robin sing a duet

And this time last year today I was whale watching and having a fabulous time making lots of random friends and not being at all seasick as I was worried I wood be

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

Really can't wait for TSE2...
                              Last edited by Sarai; 03 August 2011, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *huggles Woohoos*

This time last year we were in Vancouver...we'd met Martin, had many hugs, gazed into Chris H's eyes, listened agog to Amanda's awesomeness and heard Damien and Robin sing a duet

And this time last year today I was whale watching and having a fabulous time making lots of random friends and not being at all seasick as I was worried I wood be

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

Really can't wait for TSE2...
                                It was Damian and Ryan singing, although next TSE may have them all singing!

So much fun with you in Vancouver and then, of course, you, llp and Jumble having lots of fun when i was not around to supervise!

Weren't they all wonderful at TSE?

Comment

Working...
                                X