*iz far too drunk to care about Plastic Badgers*

I can't belive I just said that
    But, but, it was different! And kinda cute
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      But, but, it was different! And kinda cute
      Different? Darn! Now I'll have to watch the recording............

Comment

That hurt? Aw *huggles Martin*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Different? Darn! Now I'll have to watch the recording............
          Well, just the end

Edit: See? That was the reaction I was expecting

*huggles Martin too*
          sigpic

Comment

Well, just the end

Edit: See? That was the reaction I was expecting

*huggles Martin too*
            Nothing must hurt my Martin

I've had a very interesting evening. It's amazing what one learns after pouring a bottle of wine down one's daughter's throat...........

Lot's of reminiscing (that doesn't look right) followed by......

Me: I've put you in the double room at the front.
            Suz: Oh... but..... I wanted to sleep in the Lion King room
            Me: Well you can, but I haven't made up the bed...... and I don't really want to fold up the baby cot.......
            Suz: Oh....... well maybe I'll just take the Lion King cushion into the other room.....

Obviously torn between nostalgia and laziness

Edit: Stop huggling my Martin!

Comment

*pouts* Not even a little huggle? After he got hurt?

And aw! Glad you and Suz are having a fun evening
              sigpic

Comment

hey woohoos

thanks for the support but char isn't getting the job in wallingford
                it's back to job hunting, rejection letters etc...
                i am in a funk and trying to be happy for the woohoo meet in august while at the same time trying not to think about the fact that i was supposed to be there too.

(((woohoos)))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  hey woohoos

i am in a funk and trying to be happy for the woohoo meet in august while at the same time trying not to think about the fact that i was supposed to be there too.

(((woohoos)))
                  Don't feel bad. I am in the same circumstance as you. I had to withdraw as well! Such is life. Now, what you really need is some good and sober vibes to find a really good job for Char.
                  <-- thinking mode. Okay, now sent those vibes your way!
                  sigpic

Comment

*pouts* Not even a little huggle? After he got hurt?

Now that I'm sober - yes, go ahead and huggle him. He deserves all the huggles he can get

And aw! Glad you and Suz are having a fun evening
                    We did How she managed to get up at 6.15am and go off to whatever horsey meeting she had is just beyond me! I didn't even hear her

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    hey woohoos

(((woohoos)))
                    Sorry to hear that

I know, we're several down on the original numbers and you will all be missed *huggles*

On a brighter note - it's not actually raining at this moment............

Comment

*finds way back in thread*

Hi!

*goes back to dark corner*
                      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

Wood evening, woodiehoos!

*huggles Bree* sending epic wom woms to you and Char for things to be on the up!

My date went well...I think. I'm starting to realize what a strange thing it is, to attempt to date a very good friend. For instance, do you have to wait the general couple of days before re-contact? The next time you hang out, is THAT a date? When you get a hug at the end of the night but not a kiss, does that mean that the date went well, or that perhaps you will just stay as friends? Or maybe because it was a longer hug than usual it might have been what a normal hug would be at the end of a first date with someone you have never hugged before

How confusing...fun, kinda funny, but still...what is the protocol?

Edit: Hi Jann!!!
                        Last edited by Bekki; 20 July 2011, 02:37 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

*hugs Char and Bree*

*hugs Jann* There are no dark corners in WooHoodStock!

And Bekki, sorry no help here. I never dated a really close friend, so...
                          Just... go with the flow?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *finds way back in thread*

Hi!

*goes back to dark corner*
                            *waves to Jann* How's it going with the puppy training?

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            *wanders in*

Wood evening, woodiehoos!

*huggles Bree* sending epic wom woms to you and Char for things to be on the up!

My date went well...I think. I'm starting to realize what a strange thing it is, to attempt to date a very good friend. For instance, do you have to wait the general couple of days before re-contact? The next time you hang out, is THAT a date? When you get a hug at the end of the night but not a kiss, does that mean that the date went well, or that perhaps you will just stay as friends? Or maybe because it was a longer hug than usual it might have been what a normal hug would be at the end of a first date with someone you have never hugged before

How confusing...fun, kinda funny, but still...what is the protocol?

Edit: Hi Jann!!!
                            Er..... you'd think I'd know the answers to some of those questions woodn't you? All I can tell you is that if you want to know his view on it and how he's feeling, the only way is to ask him

Or what Nad said

*huggles Nad*

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Bree, sorry to hear about Char and the job Sending you positive vibes that things look up soon.

Bekki, yes, what Jumble and Nad said. You can't really apply dating 'rules' to someone who is already a friend, as your lines are already blurred.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Now that I'm sober - yes, go ahead and huggle him. He deserves all the huggles he can get
                              Thank you
                              sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Bree, sorry to hear about Char and the job Sending you positive vibes that things look up soon.

Bekki, yes, what Jumble and Nad said. You can't really apply dating 'rules' to someone who is already a friend, as your lines are already blurred.
                                Of course, there is the theory that couples who were friends first and lovers second have a better chance of having a successful long-term relationship

Thank you
                                That's ok........

*looks steadfastly in the opposite direction*

It's not that I'd be jealous or anything.......

Comment

Working...
                                X