Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Evening Woohoos

Sarai, I'd be up for a walk on the Sunday As long as the weather's OK that is

MoB, glad you're having a fabulous time!
    Shhhhhhh!!! Don't mention the weather - I've heard it's supposed to rain for the next month, which should mean it stops before we go *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Thanks everyone, the last time you all crossed your fingers it seemed the luck worked, let's hope it does again, survey booked for tomorrow morning *hugs everyone*

Glad to hear you're having fun MoB! Trying not to be too jealous

And Jumbly...that isn't exactly what I had in mind when I said 'walk'
    Not? I'm sure you said you'd like to go for a walk and stop off at a pub for lunch..............

*crosses fingers for the survey*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Not? I'm sure you said you'd like to go for a walk and stop off at a pub for lunch..............

*crosses fingers for the survey*
      A proper walk, a couple of miles at least . We'll see, judging by the link to the cottage you sent me, the walk to the pub goes along the river so the path might carry on for a while past it too

Comment

Jumble, could you PM me the link to the cottage too? Am curious
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

A proper walk, a couple of miles at least . We'll see, judging by the link to the cottage you sent me, the walk to the pub goes along the river so the path might carry on for a while past it too
          I'm sure we can find a nice little circular walk that will bring us back to the pub in time for lunch, then we can take the 3 minute route back

Jumble, could you PM me the link to the cottage too? Am curious
          *sighs dramatically*

Don't any of you ever file anything? I sent you all the link when we first discussed it

*muttermuttermutter*

Don't mind me, I'm just spitting the odd chip over a recent pm conversation Link on it's way

Edit: I appear to have missed this..

Comment

Ooh, yay, a 69

And thank you I am very bad at filing. I think it's rebellion for my job - when I'm not at work I utterly fail at it
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, yay, a 69

And thank you I am very bad at filing. I think it's rebellion for my job - when I'm not at work I utterly fail at it

I, on the other hand, find myself filing everything regardless of whether I actually want or need to I'm still filing challenges despite boycotting the thread

Comment

Shocked.

I'm shocked I tell you.

Comment

Shocked.

I'm shocked I tell you.
                  It's true

Mind you, the other way to look at it is that I'm actually being very librarian-y. It's not about having the information, it's about knowing where to find it. In this case, by asking Jumble

sigpic

Comment

It's true

Mind you, the other way to look at it is that I'm actually being very librarian-y. It's not about having the information, it's about knowing where to find it. In this case, by asking Jumble

I... er...... um.....

I guess I can't dispute your logic there

Comment

It's true

An excellent point.

Comment

Why thank you girls
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness, looking on the map I've just realised that the cottage is literally minutes away from a place I went on holiday with my family when I was 13! We went in February and got snowed in, which was very exciting There was practically no-one else around so my brother, sister and I had all the snow to ourselves

Here's hoping for no snow in August (), but there's a lovely walk down the river through the gorge (called Water-cum-Jolly Dale) which is flat and really not at all long and we should definitely do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my goodness, looking on the map I've just realised that the cottage is literally minutes away from a place I went on holiday with my family when I was 13! We went in February and got snowed in, which was very exciting There was practically no-one else around so my brother, sister and I had all the snow to ourselves

Here's hoping for no snow in August (), but there's a lovely walk down the river through the gorge (called Water-cum-Jolly Dale) which is flat and really not at all long and we should definitely do.
                            How exciting! Sounds like a lovely walk

Hope the weather's nice !

Comment

Jumble! Did you just watch Carentan on Watch? Did you hear the My Plastic Badger bit?

sigpic

Comment

Jumble! Did you just watch Carentan on Watch? Did you hear the My Plastic Badger bit?

*iz far too drunk to care about Plastic Badgers*

I can't belive I just said that

Comment

Working...
                                X