It's not long till the holiday. WOOHOOOOOOOD
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oh my goodness! I need to work out how I'm getting there

Where did July go??

ETA: This has shown up twice... I'm sorry about that, I have no idea why

Maybe it's because I'm twice as about not having even looked at travel yet. D'oh.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ah the trouble with traveling....It's been a while (for me)!

All though I do remember a lovely trip from my island to another island in Canada...oh and a helicopter ride and riding on a 'duck' (made an oops on that spelling! )
        Well maybe it hasn't been that long after all!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Oh my goodness! I need to work out how I'm getting there
          On a train?

Where did July go??

It's that bloody time dilation field acting up again

I'm still wondering where June went

ETA: This has shown up twice... I'm sorry about that, I have no idea why

Maybe it's because I'm twice as about not having even looked at travel yet. D'oh.
          No, it's because you're twice as Awesome as 'normal' GW people

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Ah the trouble with traveling....It's been a while (for me)!

All though I do remember a lovely trip from my island to another island in Canada...oh and a helicopter ride and riding on a 'duck' (made an oops on that spelling! )
            Well maybe it hasn't been that long after all!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            On a train?

Can you PM details of the place so I can find it, please? I'm thinking the train probably won't take me all the way there.... hmmm.

It's that bloody time dilation field acting up again

I'm still wondering where June went
            Hahaha. So true. It needs to stop taking my months off me though!

No, it's because you're twice as Awesome as 'normal' GW people
            Hmm.
            That makes more sense
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy, I'm sure one of us with a car can pick you up from the nearest station Just let us know when and where and one of us will be there!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*troops in*

Hi all! Absolutely exhausted, had a very busy few days what with one thing and other so been lurking *waves back to everyone*

WOOHOOOOD for August Woohoomeet!! So excited! And will be lovely to be in the Peaks again if only for a few days. Wish I was staying longer so we could do a proper walk, but does anyone feel like a little walk and possibly a trip to a pub for Sunday lunch on the Sunday? Jumble I can work out a route with a decent pub that's not too strenuous if you give me the postcode

On the house situation...we negotiated for a couple of days last week, all very relaxed which was good, and agreed a price late on Thursday afternoon! The long and short of it is that we're getting it for exactly the same price as the other one which is awesome considering we have a mortgage for that amount already in place. Just waiting on the survey now so trying not to get too attached or excited as we've been here before! Will let you all know what the outcome of the survey is either way, probably won't be for a couple of weeks.

*huggles all*

EDIT: In fact, Jumble can you PM me where the cottage is? Would like to show Dave and make him jealous

Comment

Woohood for the Woohoomeet! I wish you guys fun and sun! *crosses fingers to you*

*crosses fingers for Nad getting ready in time*

*crosses fingers for the house for Sarai*

*kuckles cracks from all that finger crossing*

Errr...

*huggles Woohoos*
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Just popping in to say hi! Having a great trip to Vancouver, even if the weather has been iffy except for today. We haven't let us stop us though! We've kayaked, hiked (did our first grind today!), biked, been all over the place, and last night went to Bard on the Beach and saw an incredible production of As You Like it. The leading lady was unbe-freaking-lievable! Wow. We are staying at an apt in North Van with the most amazing view of the inlet and Lions Gate Bridge. I am even more stoked about moving here. It's totally my dream locale.

Glad to see y'all are doing well!

xo
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

Can you PM details of the place so I can find it, please? I'm thinking the train probably won't take me all the way there.... hmmm.

Hahaha. So true. It needs to stop taking my months off me though!

Hmm.
                      That makes more sense
                      Done

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      *troops in*

Hi all! Absolutely exhausted, had a very busy few days what with one thing and other so been lurking *waves back to everyone*

WOOHOOOOD for August Woohoomeet!! So excited! And will be lovely to be in the Peaks again if only for a few days. Wish I was staying longer so we could do a proper walk, but does anyone feel like a little walk and possibly a trip to a pub for Sunday lunch on the Sunday? Jumble I can work out a route with a decent pub that's not too strenuous if you give me the postcode

On the house situation...we negotiated for a couple of days last week, all very relaxed which was good, and agreed a price late on Thursday afternoon! The long and short of it is that we're getting it for exactly the same price as the other one which is awesome considering we have a mortgage for that amount already in place. Just waiting on the survey now so trying not to get too attached or excited as we've been here before! Will let you all know what the outcome of the survey is either way, probably won't be for a couple of weeks.

*huggles all*

EDIT: In fact, Jumble can you PM me where the cottage is? Would like to show Dave and make him jealous
                      The nearest pub is a 3 minute walk from the cottage - so yes, I'll be up for that

I've pmed you the link

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Done

The nearest pub is a 3 minute walk from the cottage - so yes, I'll be up for that

I've pmed you the link
                        The question isn't if you can get to the pub Jumblie, the question will be can you make it back?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          The question isn't if you can get to the pub Jumblie, the question will be can you make it back?
                          To hear you talk, anyone wood think I was in the habit of drinking a lot Soooo not true

Comment

Evening Woohoos

Sarai, I'd be up for a walk on the Sunday As long as the weather's OK that is

MoB, glad you're having a fabulous time!
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Fingers crossed for Sarai!

Glad to hear you are having a great time MOB :0

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks everyone, the last time you all crossed your fingers it seemed the luck worked, let's hope it does again, survey booked for tomorrow morning *hugs everyone*

Glad to hear you're having fun MoB! Trying not to be too jealous

And Jumbly...that isn't exactly what I had in mind when I said 'walk'

Comment

Working...
                                X