Claire
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Happy Birthday EH-T!
      sigpic
      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EH-T!!!!!

Bekki, I will post pictures soon Need to sort the camera out.
        And WOO for feeling better *hugs* And good luck with your date. Hee hee.

*huggles all WooHoos*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Quick Fly By to say:

Happy Birthday,
          EH-T
          !!!

Hope it's a good one!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday EH-T!
            Last edited by XFchemist; 16 July 2011, 07:09 AM. Reason: Loony Tunes theme?????
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Just been watching a programme about UFO's, and one guy said that he believes that the US government has secretly obtained some alien technology and are trying to incorporate it into military programs and equipment.........

Have they not seen Tangent???

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Just been watching a programme about UFO's, and one guy said that he believes that the US government has secretly obtained some alien technology and are trying to incorporate it into military programs and equipment.........

Only Stargate fans know the real truth.

Happy Birthday EH-T!

What an excellent idea for your birthday gifts. See? This is why Stargate/Sanctuary fans are the best.

Bekki - Soooo glad you're doing better. And WTG on the date!

Add me to the lop-off-the-hair club. Last week I cut mine the shortest it's ever been. That slight breeze on the back of my neck might be welcomed right now if it wasn't so unseasonably cool these days.

and I've forgotten everything else I was going to say.
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh. I always loved the ''Stargate is real and turning it into a TV show is a way to distract us from it'' theory.
                  So... WTG dude! You tell 'em!

And as for hair. I still wear it long and not so summer proof.
                  *blinks*
                  You know... on my head. Long and not so summer proof woodn't work anywhere else when wearing dresses.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Ooh. I always loved the ''Stargate is real and turning it into a TV show is a way to distract us from it'' theory.
                    So... WTG dude! You tell 'em!
                    Oh I definitely go with that one

And as for hair. I still wear it long and not so summer proof.
                    *blinks*
                    You know... on my head. Long and not so summer proof woodn't work anywhere else when wearing dresses.
                    Josi and I have decided that we are not going to enter into the obvious ickybah discussion that you're trying to set off with that remark!

*turns back on ickybah and pours Josi some wine*

Comment

*random story*

Sitting in a coffee shop with two friends that actually don't speak to each other, but they're being polite because of me. Then two more friends walk in that don't speak to either of my two friends, but they have to say hi to me. So the newcomers stand at our table, and we're all 'chatting' but they're not sitting down, because obviously no body is actually talking to anybody, and they want to sit on their own. Then of course the inevitable happens. The awkward silence. Now, I have no idea what to do. Do I tell them to sit down, or just say goodbye? What?

Me: "Well, since this is such a bad situation, I think I'll light the cigarette."

And they sit down and we all have the most miserable afternoon ever.

Edit: What's Acme??? And why I'm it's lab scientist?
                      sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Oh I definitely go with that one

Josi and I have decided that we are not going to enter into the obvious ickybah discussion that you're trying to set off with that remark!

*turns back on ickybah and pours Josi some wine*

*sighs and mutters something about being just so darned misunderstood*
                        *shakes head*
                        *blinks*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                        *random story*

Sitting in a coffee shop with two friends that actually don't speak to each other, but they're being polite because of me. Then two more friends walk in that don't speak to either of my two friends, but they have to say hi to me. So the newcomers stand at our table, and we're all 'chatting' but they're not sitting down, because obviously no body is actually talking to anybody, and they want to sit on their own. Then of course the inevitable happens. The awkward silence. Now, I have no idea what to do. Do I tell them to sit down, or just say goodbye? What?

Me: "Well, since this is such a bad situation, I think I'll light the cigarette."

And they sit down and we all have the most miserable afternoon ever.

Edit: What's Acme??? And why I'm it's lab scientist?
                        Ooooh. Yes. Very awkward.
                        It's hard to be the one in the middle.

sigpic

Comment

Have they not seen Tangent?
                          ??

Oh my. They will just have to learn the hard way
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *sighs and mutters something about being just so darned misunderstood*
                            *shakes head*
                            We understand you perfectly

Ooooh. Yes. Very awkward.
                            It's hard to be the one in the middle.
                            I'm with Dee, I'd turn to the broccoli in that situation too

Comment

*waves*
                              *drinks more wine*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hobbles in*

So apparently cleaning the entire house in four hours is not a good way to make your back better...

...I suppose I should have known that...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X