X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Aww. I hope Mr. Fry isn't lurking...
    I'm sure he won't be worried

How wonderfully dirty does *that* sound?

You dare to smuttify The Quilt???

*faints*

*crawls under The Quilt and goes to sleep*

Woodnight WooHoos *hugs*
    Last edited by Jumble; 14 July 2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I'm sure he won't be worried

You dare to smuttify The Quilt???

*faints*

*crawls under The Quilt and goes to sleep*

Woodnight WooHoos *hugs*
      Nothing that leaves my mouth or in this case my fingers, could ever be called smutty.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Nothing that leaves my mouth or in this case my fingers, could ever be called smutty.

*hugs Nad for making me laugh*

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif

*hugs Nad for making me laugh*
          Hm.
          Well... you're welcome.

*hugs back*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Wendy*
            *squishy huggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*huggles you* Hope you're feeling better now, or if not, that we can cheer you up
            *huggles* I'm feeling a bit brighter, yes. But you're all making me with the sexy talk

OMG another West Wing convert! Yay! Isn't it AWESOME?!

I have the hugest crush on Josh. I just love him One of my friends has a massive crush on Sam and the amount of time that we spend arguing about which of them is sexier is just ridiculous

I LOVE IT. My sister had S1 on DVD and I was helping her unpack (...yes, I realise she's late on that) and I saw the DVDs and asked if I could borrow them since I wanted to see what the fuss was about. She shoved them at me and said 'keep them' so I WIN BECAUSE THEY'RE AWESOME.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            The joys of the men of the West Wing. Someone for everyone
            I'm seeing that, yes

In other news, I had my hair re-styled last week and I need to put a picture up or something because I love it. Maybe that's what cheered me up a bit?
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              *squishy huggles*
              *huggles* I'm feeling a bit brighter, yes. But you're all making me with the sexy talk

In other news, I had my hair re-styled last week and I need to put a picture up or something because I love it. Maybe that's what cheered me up a bit?
              I just got all my hair (well most of it) cut off as well....haven't had it cut since the week before Jumble was here....getting longer and it got in my way! I hate the inbetween cuts.....either grow out long really fast or don't grow at all!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                I just got all my hair (well most of it) cut off as well....haven't had it cut since the week before Jumble was here....getting longer and it got in my way! I hate the inbetween cuts.....either grow out long really fast or don't grow at all!
                For a second there, I thought you were about to say you'd opted for the bald look
                I'm sure it looks great. Mine is short, too.

In-between hair cuts are the worst and I dread to think what will happen when this starts to grow out Ohhh my.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

For a second there, I thought you were about to say you'd opted for the bald look
                  I'm sure it looks great. Mine is short, too.

In-between hair cuts are the worst and I dread to think what will happen when this starts to grow out Ohhh my.
                  I'm sure it will look good no matter what! But my suggestion, keep it short for a while and then let it grow in the winter. You need longer hair to keep you neck and ears warm!
                  sigpic

Comment

So, turning 50 tomorrow. Had some friends talk me into allowing them to throw a party. Decided to turn it into a S4K fundraiser. No gifts or cards, instead I asked people to take the $5.00 they would spend on a card and put it in a donation box at the party. I promised to match all donations and together we are sending $710.00 to S4K. Love my family and friends. Off to party some more. Take care all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*high fives Wendy's haircut*
                      *blinks*
                      You know, like... if it had hands to high five with...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                      So, turning 50 tomorrow. Had some friends talk me into allowing them to throw a party. Decided to turn it into a S4K fundraiser. No gifts or cards, instead I asked people to take the $5.00 they would spend on a card and put it in a donation box at the party. I promised to match all donations and together we are sending $710.00 to S4K. Love my family and friends. Off to party some more. Take care all.
                      What a nice idea!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        I'm sure it will look good no matter what! But my suggestion, keep it short for a while and then let it grow in the winter. You need longer hair to keep you neck and ears warm!
                        Thank you for the tip That completely makes sense

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Awww. Fabulous idea.

*high fives Wendy's haircut*
                        *blinks*
                        You know, like... if it had hands to high five with...
                        *high-fives*
                        You know... me, in place of the mysterious hands in my hair....
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*high-fives*
                          You know... me, in place of the mysterious hands in my hair....
                          Yeah.
                          I just realised that if I high five your hair, I'd basically be smacking you on the head...
                          I woodn't do that.
                          On purpose.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah.
                            I just realised that if I high five your hair, I'd basically be smacking you on the head...
                            I woodn't do that.
                            On purpose.
                            ...Ow. That would hurt.
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*skips in*

Hello woodiehoos!

*huggles everyone*

Wendy - post hair pics! I wanna seeeeee! Super glad you are happy with it!

*applauds EH-T* That is such a generous, beautiful idea! Happy birthday!!!!!!

I went to the doctors yesterday...decided to start from scratch with a new doctor getting blood tests on Monday, so we shall see how we go. My back's getting better which is excellent, so I should only have to be excused from dance at uni for a short time! Hooray! AND - I plucked up some courage from goodness knows where and asked that friend of mine on a date. And surprisingly he said yes. So I'm going on a date on Monday. All is looking up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

Firstly, happy big birthday EH-T! What a fantastic and generous idea as well - well done all of you for raising so much!

Secondly, Bekki, I'm so happy to hear you sounding all happy Yay for new doctors and getting better and going on dates! Let us know how it goes, won't you
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X