No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All! Although there is no one here to read this right now, I'm sure that will eventually change! So big *HUGGLES* for everyone!

Been working away on my newest "nonselling" novel. It is a little darker than I'm use to so I've had to write it differently. Plus trying to pack a box a day (or more)....however, I'm starting to run out of things that I "won't need" for awhile. So packing is taking a more "thoughtful" approach.

Bree and Char - Good luck with the 'job hunt' for your roomie and I hope the Wallingsford job works out and it's what she wants.

Nad - I hope they find out all they need to know to cure your father real quick.

Sarai - I know how frustrating buying or selling a house can be....here's hoping all the luck and more for it to work out well.

Josiane - sounds like an awesome trip and now it is all done and waiting for you to join in!

And an extra large *huggle* to all who need or want one!

So....carry on everyone.....now back to my book!
    sigpic

Comment

*steps in* Sorry I've been absent, WooHoos. I've been a bit of a party-pooper in terms of moods - all over the place, so I figured it best to be quiet. Moody Wendy is no fun

*hugs Bree and Char* I really hope a new job that is better arrives really soon!

*hugs Nad* *crosses everything for you* Thinking of you and your dad *hugs*

Good luck with your new novel, Laurie!

*crosses fingers for Sarai on the house front*

Do I spy Josh? I just started watching The West Wing - I know, I'm late, but I love it

*hugs everyone else and extra huggles for those that need them*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*looks around*

Spoiler:

*cough* *runz off*
        sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos dropping in*
          *sends happy vibes*

*runs trough the rain and wind. Nekkid*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos dropping in*
            *sends happy vibes*

*runs trough the rain and wind. Nekkid*
            *throws a nice warm Quilt around Nad*

*waits five minutes*

Ok, that's enough *grabs Quilt, puts it back on own bed and tucks it in lovingly*

*squishy huggles Wendy*

Comment

Evening all

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Josiane - sounds like an awesome trip and now it is all done and waiting for you to join in!
              Thanks! Should be good, and I feel a lot better now it's all starting to fall into place

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              *steps in* Sorry I've been absent, WooHoos. I've been a bit of a party-pooper in terms of moods - all over the place, so I figured it best to be quiet. Moody Wendy is no fun
              *huggles you* Hope you're feeling better now, or if not, that we can cheer you up

Do I spy Josh? I just started watching The West Wing - I know, I'm late, but I love it
              OMG another West Wing convert! Yay! Isn't it AWESOME?!

I have the hugest crush on Josh. I just love him One of my friends has a massive crush on Sam and the amount of time that we spend arguing about which of them is sexier is just ridiculous

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *looks around*

*cough* *runz off*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                *throws a nice warm Quilt around Nad*

*waits five minutes*

Ok, that's enough *grabs Quilt, puts it back on own bed and tucks it in lovingly*

*squishy huggles Wendy*
                Nad gets something thrown on, while the quilt gets tucked in lovingly?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

OMG another West Wing convert! Yay! Isn't it AWESOME?!

I have the hugest crush on Josh. I just love him One of my friends has a massive crush on Sam and the amount of time that we spend arguing about which of them is sexier is just ridiculous

I'd have to seriously struggle to find either of them sexy

Now Toby, he has wit and a beard - that's sexy

Nad gets something thrown on, while the quilt gets tucked in lovingly?
                  But...... it's THE Quilt! You really can't blame me for loving it

Comment

I'd have to seriously struggle to find either of them sexy

Now Toby, he has wit and a beard - that's sexy
                    The joys of the men of the West Wing. Someone for everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

The joys of the men of the West Wing. Someone for everyone
                      This is true. And WW even managed to make me like Martin Sheen....... a little

I'm off work the week after next and I'm definitely watching the last three seasons

If only to see if Josh finally sees what's been staring him in the face all this time

*runz*

Comment

This is true. And WW even managed to make me like Martin Sheen....... a little
                        Now he's my mum's favourite. See, someone for everyone

Although I do wish all the men I know weren't so predictably enamoured of Amy

I'm off work the week after next and I'm definitely watching the last three seasons

If only to see if Josh finally sees what's been staring him in the face all this time

*runz*
                        Yay!

I think you won't be disappointed in the end He is remarkably dense about it though, bless him
                        sigpic

Comment

Now he's my mum's favourite. See, someone for everyone
                          I prefer his son, no matter what they say about him.

I always did go for the younger man

Although I do wish all the men I know weren't so predictably enamoured of Amy

Yay!

I think you won't be disappointed in the end He is remarkably dense about it though, bless him
                          Oh good. I've always thought he was remarkably dense..........

Did you know that apples float but pears sink? Thank you Stephen Fry

Comment

Hm. Funny.
                            Because I never really liked WW (*ducks* ) all that stuck was ...sexy, sexy, Stephen Fry.

But...... it's THE Quilt! You really can't blame me for loving it
                            I really can't.

sigpic

Comment

Hm. Funny.
                              Because I never really liked WW (*ducks* ) all that stuck was ...sexy, sexy, Stephen Fry.
                              Uh....... no, not exactly But I do love him..... in a totally unsexy way of course

I really can't.
                              Thank you

You do realise don't you that you'll actually get to SEE The Quilt in August? I may even let you touch it..............

Maybe

Comment

Uh....... no, not exactly But I do love him..... in a totally unsexy way of course
                                Aww. I hope Mr. Fry isn't lurking...

Thank you

You do realise don't you that you'll actually get to SEE The Quilt in August? I may even let you touch it..............

Maybe
                                How wonderfully dirty does *that* sound?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X