• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Nod! You know you want to

Yes they are *huggles again*
    *looks around*
    *nods*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *looks around*
      *nods*

I'm off to watch Normandy again

Woodnight WooHoos *huggles*

*huggles Martin*

Comment

*waits for Nad to pounce on the 'icky'*

Watch is showing Normandy tonight - only one more week until I get to see Carentan *bounces*

Unless I have a kind visitor at the week-end who can show me another way to get it
        If you ask really nicely

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Meh.
        Still no changes, still waiting for results, still just, you know... meh.
        Life is just not fun here, but hey. Could be worse, I guess.

*blinks*
        *inserts to make things happier*
        *squishy hugs* Still thinking of you all and sending positive vibes. And hugs. Because, as you say, huggles are awesome.

I have been booking hotels all evening for my big library visiting trip in September. It's surprisingly exhausting But I now have somewhere to sleep every night throughout the trip, so I will not be homeless on the streets of random US cities. Which is a good thing
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          If you ask really nicely
          Pretty pretty please with Josh on top....................

*squishy hugs* Still thinking of you all and sending positive vibes. And hugs. Because, as you say, huggles are awesome.

I have been booking hotels all evening for my big library visiting trip in September. It's surprisingly exhausting But I now have somewhere to sleep every night throughout the trip, so I will not be homeless on the streets of random US cities. Which is a good thing

Comment

*mopes into thread*

*kicks life*

This is most likely Char's last day at her new job. They hired her because they were desperate and now her supervisor is saying that she can't handle the job. Char doesn't dispute that at all because he's right it is a very hard, physically demanding job and she just does not have the upper body and hand strength required. However, it wood have been better if they never hired her to begin with because this is going to mess things up for her.

Also, she went for her oral test for the Health Inspector job in Wallingford yesterday. They will call her back for an interview if she scored within the top five. Problem was that most of the questions had to do with subsurface sewage which is her weakest point.

I wonder if we'll ever catch a break.

*kicks life really, really hard*
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

And heh. Might be a good way to *really* get to know a city

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              *mopes into thread*

*kicks life*

This is most likely Char's last day at her new job. They hired her because they were desperate and now her supervisor is saying that she can't handle the job. Char doesn't dispute that at all because he's right it is a very hard, physically demanding job and she just does not have the upper body and hand strength required. However, it wood have been better if they never hired her to begin with because this is going to mess things up for her.

Also, she went for her oral test for the Health Inspector job in Wallingford yesterday. They will call her back for an interview if she scored within the top five. Problem was that most of the questions had to do with subsurface sewage which is her weakest point.

*hugs Bree and Char*
              Sorry to hear that I too hope things will start looking up for you. It's about time!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Pretty pretty please with Josh on top....................

*thunks*

A little warning, please!

And yes, I think that counts as asking nicely enough

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                *mopes into thread*

*kicks life*

Oh no *hugs you both tightly* Really hope she can find something else soon.
                sigpic

Comment

That guy made some brilliant episodes

Comment

*thunks*

A little warning, please!

Since when did we need a thunk warning on this thread? It's a given, surely?

And yes, I think that counts as asking nicely enough
                    Oh good, I was afraid I was going to have to bring out the big guns

*huggles Bree and Char and crosses fingers for the new job*

Comment

Since when did we need a thunk warning on this thread? It's a given, surely?
                      True. But I expect Martin. Josh Lyman suddenly popping up on my screen like that took me by (lovely) surprise

Oh good, I was afraid I was going to have to bring out the big guns
                      Hmm. Out of curiosity, what would those have been?
                      sigpic

Comment

True. But I expect Martin. Josh Lyman suddenly popping up on my screen like that took me by (lovely) surprise
                        Hm. Familiarity breeding..... immunity?

Hmm. Out of curiosity, what would those have been?
                        I'll keep them up my sleeve for the next time I need a favour

Comment

lol good way to ask Josi for something Jumble!!

*huggles WooHoos in need of a huggle*
                          sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                            lol good way to ask Josi for something Jumble!!
                            Know your subject

*huggles WooHoos in need of a huggle*
                            *huggles back*

Comment

*lollops in*

*huggles everyone*

*falls asleep*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoo's

Thanks for hugs. Just hoping that the job in Wallingford comes through beyond that I got nothing.

(((WooHoos)))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X