No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Damian Kindler Twitter and FB updates thread..........

Originally posted by kes View Post
    From Facebook:
    Sanctuary
    Quote from today's production meeting for a new season 4 episode from our First Assistant Director: "The horned guy gets hair. The scaly guy gets hair. What about tattoo guy...does he get hair too?"
    More importantly, does the cute Director guy get hair? (facially speaking that is )

Lee and Joel are here (supposed to be last week-end but had to cancel), so following a trip to the shops to buy pizzas, crisps, chocolate and sweets (yes I know, I'm a bad influence, but what else are grannies for? ) they start asking for Sanctuary.

Me: So, the last ep you saw they were all dead, right?
    Lee: Yes, but I'm assuming they're no longer dead.
    Me: You shouldn't take anything for granted. Martin loves killing off main characters
    Joel: Nah, they'll have used some kind of 'back from the dead' rescusitation device .... won't they?
    Me: I'm saying nothing! You'll see later

*waves to Babancat* You've been lurking a lot lately - come and say Hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      From the Damian Kindler Twitter and FB updates thread..........

More importantly, does the cute Director guy get hair? (facially speaking that is )

Lee and Joel are here (supposed to be last week-end but had to cancel), so following a trip to the shops to buy pizzas, crisps, chocolate and sweets (yes I know, I'm a bad influence, but what else are grannies for? ) they start asking for Sanctuary.

Me: So, the last ep you saw they were all dead, right?
      Lee: Yes, but I'm assuming they're no longer dead.
      Me: You shouldn't take anything for granted. Martin loves killing off main characters
      Joel: Nah, they'll have used some kind of 'back from the dead' rescusitation device .... won't they?
      Me: I'm saying nothing! You'll see later

That's such a cruel convo!

And hair... It's such a crucial part of the show. I think they should make a point of having all the bad guys be bald and all the good guys have awesome hair. The shady characters should have something in between. *nods*
      It's easier that way.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        That's such a cruel convo!
        Mwahaha!

And hair... It's such a crucial part of the show. I think they should make a point of having all the bad guys be bald and all the good guys have awesome hair. The shady characters should have something in between. *nods*
        It's easier that way.
        So just a few days' stubble for them? But.........

.... that wood make Martin a shady character

Comment

It's easier that way.
          But then, what does Robin/Will's hair tell us? *ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            That he needs a new hairdresser?

Comment

Heh. Not. Saying. Another. Word.

Off to the beach with Andi. First time out in a skirtless bikini in years. Yay?
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                MidwifeOnBoard[/B]] But then, what does Robin/Will's hair tell us? *ducks to avoid rotten tomatoes*
                Hmmmmm, but what about a female bad character.....we can't let her be bald or even be partially bald!
                sigpic

Comment

Whilst I wish I could have slept in this morning, it was Open Day at uni so I had to explain what I do and then what some of the modules involve to potential new undergraduates and their parents. Lots of standing, bones and powerpoint
                  But as I knew it was happening I slept in til 9 yesterday to make up for it

*huggles all round*
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Afternoon all

Jumble, I hope the boys are having fun and enjoying Sanctuary! (unless that is they're watching the, ahem, less good run of episodes from this last half season )

*sprinkles huggles and cupcakes*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Mwahaha!

So just a few days' stubble for them? But.........

.... that wood make Martin a shady character
                      Nah. I'd consider Martin Awesome Haired.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Hmmmmm, but what about a female bad character.....we can't let her be bald or even be partially bald!
                      Yes. Yes we can. *nods*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You spotted me ... So, um, 'Hi' *waves*

Comment

*waves to babancat*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                            You spotted me ... So, um, 'Hi' *waves*
                            High fives for delurking!
                            *hands out broccoli cupcakes*

sigpic

Comment

High fives for delurking!
                              *hands out broccoli cupcakes*
                              I've been catching up on Sanctuary (Sky+'ed a few) and it made me think of you lot Not that you're abnormals or anything It's that director... What's his name again?

Comment

Is Signavatar working for anyone, or is it down again?

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                I've been catching up on Sanctuary (Sky+'ed a few) and it made me think of you lot Not that you're abnormals or anything It's that director... What's his name again?
                                Director? I for one know nothing about Sanctuary's directors... But maybe someone else could help you there?
                                *looks around*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X