• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Just you wait. We will one day get a post saying:
    ''Hi, I'm new. What is 'tool' and why Jumble want to touch it?''

*nods*

And I won't rescue you...
    NuhUh. *shakes head*
    When have I ever said I wanted to touch the tool? I've admired it, I've wondered exactly how it's used and I may even have hankered after a demo - but I'm sure I've never said I wanted to touch it!

Heh, ''Denglish'' it's a real word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denglisch
    Well well, you learn something new everyday - and now I have a much better understanding of your spelling

Originally posted by llp View Post
    But Jumble, you could always go commando and not worry about that problem!
    I've always felt that sounded somewhat uncomfortable

And dangerous if you're wearing anything with a zip

Comment

*blinks*

Poor Carlos. The 12 year old Spanish Spencer. Looking in his dictionairy, just to find something about soldiers, unsure how that ties to underpants and hippies...
      Maybe we should point him towards the Urban Dictionary - total confusion is sure to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        When have I ever said I wanted to touch the tool? I've admired it, I've wondered exactly how it's used and I may even have hankered after a demo - but I'm sure I've never said I wanted to touch it!

Well well, you learn something new everyday - and now I have a much better understanding of your spelling

I've always felt that sounded somewhat uncomfortable

And dangerous if you're wearing anything with a zip
        Ah, but it is the interpretation of your words and deeds that get you in trouble Jumble! Not necessarily what you have been caught doing!

And that makes two of us to have learned something new....Denglish!

And as for being uncomfortable.....don't think so, after all no elastic binding you anywhere....but yes, I would be very careful around a zipper!
        sigpic

Comment

Funny. All that stuck with me was ''I wanted to touch it''.

Maybe we should point him towards the Urban Dictionary - total confusion is sure to follow
          UD is the downfall for everyone who thinks they somewhat understand English. Poor Carlos. With his 1983 English textbook from the library...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ah, but it is the interpretation of your words and deeds that get you in trouble Jumble! Not necessarily what you have been caught doing!
            I think you mean 'misinterpretation' And I've never been caught doing anything I shouldn't. I'm careful

And that makes two of us to have learned something new....Denglish!

And as for being uncomfortable.....don't think so, after all no elastic binding you anywhere....but yes, I would be very careful around a zipper!
            Oh Lord, please let this be one of those days when Martin is waaaaay too busy to be one of those 7 lurking guests

Comment

I think you mean 'misinterpretation' And I've never been caught doing anything I shouldn't. I'm careful
              - ah but do you ever have anyone along with you....and can you trust this person!

Originally posted by Jumble
              Oh Lord, please let this be one of those days when Martin is waaaaay too busy to be one of those 7 lurking guests
              Ah, he might find the conversation to be "interesting"!
              sigpic

Comment

*feels very uncomfortable sitting between Laurie and Jumble discussing the lack of undies*

(And no, that has nothing to do with hurting zippers and/or binding elastic )

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Funny. All that stuck with me was ''I wanted to touch it''.
                  You've got you're ickybah glasses on again haven't you? The ones that conveniently blank out the words that make my comments totally innocent

UD is the downfall for everyone who thinks they somewhat understand English. Poor Carlos. With his 1983 English textbook from the library...

And I read that as IUD, which puts a totally different connotation on it

Comment

- ah but do you ever have anyone along with you....and can you trust this person!
                    I make sure all the doors are locked And if I'm outside, I scan for cameras

Ah, he might find the conversation to be "interesting"!
                    He'd probably be hiding those gorgeous eyes of his Or maybe he's not quite as innocent as I think he is

*feels very uncomfortable sitting between Laurie and Jumble discussing the lack of undies*

Um....... who was it started the conversation about underpants etc?

*points at the cute and cuddly one*

Comment

Hmmmm Jumble, see what you mean. Did I just say I wasn't wearing them - no - I'm actually still in my bedtime clothes - but I'm about to get dressed, which will include the use of undies! Someone is jumping to conclusions!
                      sigpic

Comment

*snort*
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          *snort*
                          I thought that might bring you out of lurkdom

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *snort*
                            And now another party just snorted heard from!

Well, time to get dressed and off to get the mail and some groceries....see you later!
                            sigpic

Comment

You've got you're ickybah glasses on again haven't you? The ones that conveniently blank out the words that make my comments totally innocent
                              Probably, yes.

I had to google that.
                              I wish I hadn't, cause I now know all about bleeding after misuse and negative mobility of ... 'he fluids'.

I learnt something as well today.
                              IUD. It's my newest English word.

sigpic

Comment

Expanding your vocabulary, how nice! JUMBLE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X